A Ghost?

Mistakes

 

AN: Hello there readers~ I am just telling this because I might not be able to update on tomorrow (or Friday). From Sunday, this story will be on hiatus for a week or so, because I am going away. I have no plans for tomorrow, so I might type down a few chapters and add them before I leave, but I'm not sure cause my aunt and uncle are coming from Australia. And I won't be home on Friday so I'll  have to spend some time with them (of course).(plus my bday party is on Saturday and Sunday xDD)And I haven't done the packing or anything yet.. So yeah, I'm just saying that I'll update-I just don't know when.. 

 


 

 Key yawned widely as he lay on his and Jonghyun's bed. The elder had work again. He wanted Key to go with him, but the boy was still really tired. For the past days, he would sat at the piano and play all day. He remembered another song, one that his mother had showed him, but he couldn't get the end right. This made the cat-demon frustrated. He sighed as he rolled onto his stomach, wincing a little. It was true that his wound had healed but sometimes it would still hurt a bit. There was a faint scar on where the deep wound had been, and moving around quickly made the scar hurt. Key wasn't sure if this was normal, since he should have been healed completely. He hadn't told his boyfriend yet, because he knew that he would get into overprotective mode again. Though Key liked it when Jonghyun showed that he cared about him a lot, it made him feel special. Pouting, he decided to tell his boyfriend about the scar. 'Maybe that woman put something on the knife..' he thought. He sighed and yawned again, falling into a deep sleep.
 
Jonghyun arrived home after a long day at work. All he wanted to hug his kitten, he'd missed him a lot. He had grown used to Key always being with him, ad he didn't like it when he wasn't sure what his Bummie was doing. He entered their room and smiled when he noticed the sleeping boy. Like always, Key looked beautiful in his sleep. His ears twitched a bit and he opened his eyes sleepily. 'Jongie~' he greeted Joghyun smiling. Jonghyun sat on the bed and pulled Key near, hugging him close.
 
​'Hi Bummie.. I missed you.' he mumbled. Key smiled and kissed his boyfriend shyly. He was pretty shy these days. Also, he wasn't sure about what Jonghyun's reaction was going to be. 
 
​'Jongie.. I.. kind of forgot to tell you this, don't be mad.. 'he mumbled and showed the scar to his boyfriend. 'This shouldn't exactly be here..' he mumbled, looking away.
 
​'Does it hurt, Bummie?' Jonghyun asked, worry filling his voice. Key nodded reluctantly. Jonghyun sighed and kissed the other's forehead gently. 'I think we have to call the doctor out again. She might know why the scar is there still.' Key nodded and sighed, looking away again. 
 
​'What is it, Bummie?' Jonghyun asked, scratching a car-ear gently. 
 
​'I.. I am kinda afraid of doctors.. Last time I couldn't actually see my doctor, all I know that it was a woman. I think I was a bit out of it, but now..' he mumbled, looking away embaressed. Jonghyun chuckled softly and hugged the boy close gently. 'Don't worry, she won't hurt you.. She's pretty nice actually.:' Key nodded and smiled, yawning widely again.
 
​'Thank you for.. caring and all.' he mumbled sleepily as he curled up on the bed. Jonghyun smiled and kissed the boy's forehead. 
 
​'You're welcome, Bummie.. I'll call her now, I'll wake you up when she's here, Ok?' he asked, but Key was already sleeping deeply. 
 
Jonghyun called the doctor, and she told him that she'd be over in a few hours. She seemed strangely worried when Jongyhun told her that the wound hadn't healed yet. He was sure that she being a demon should know why, and her being worried made Jonghyun worry even more. He sat next to Key, gently caressing his hair. He looked like a kitten now. Of course, he was Jonghyun's kitten, his one and only.. Jonghyun felt really cheesy, but he loved Key like that. 
 
​So when the doctor arrived, she was told to go up to the bedroom. She looked at the sight and chuckled then told Jonghyun to wake Key up. Jonghyun blinked, he was sure that he told her that the cat demon's name was Kim Kibum, he hadn't told her his nickname. Key woke up and looked at the woman curiously, his feline eyes widening. He let out a soft hiss, seemingly scared. 'G..go away..'he mumbled, his face really pale. 
 
​'Bummie, are you Ok?' Jonghyun asked, confused. He grabbed the boy's hand, wanting to calm him down, but he only whimpered. 
 
'Tell the ghost to go away..' Key whimpered, his eyes tightly shut.
 
​'Ghost? Bummie, this is just our doctor, she took care of you..' Jonghyun said, trying to make Key believe him.
 
'N..no..' the boy whimpered. 'This is the ghost of my mother.. She wants revenge..'Key whimpered, not really paying attention to what he was being told.
 
The woman sighed, and kneeled next to the bed. 'Kibummie, it's really me.. But I'm not a ghost, baby boy. I am not dead..' she whispered, gently scratching her son's ear. Key purred at the familiar touch and opened his eyes slowly.
 
'Umma? H..how?' he asked softly. He wanted to cry and scream at his mother for pretending to be dead, but he just couldn't. So he waited for an explanation.