Mess

Mistakes

AN: Well.. Readers,please help me. Any ideas for pairings in Mistakes? One pairing would be enough for now but I just can't make up my mind, my faith is in your hand..*bows*

 

The next day, Key slept in late. Jonghyun had put him on his bed and had tucked him in carefully. He had to go to work, so he told a maid that if Key needed anything, she should give it to him. Key was still slightly sleepy as he crawled out of the bed slowly and stretched out like cats do. Yawning, he look at the door that was slightly open. His ear perked up and he giggled childishly. Key was going to explore his new home. 

But before exploring, he decided to dress up. Luckily, Jonghyun had left him some clothes. As he dressed up and brushed his hair, Key noticed a small note on the wardrobe.

A maid is going to help you with everything you'd like, I've gone to work. Take care,

Jonghyun

Was the only content of the note. Key sighed and rolled his eyes. 'As if I can't take care of myself, I bet he thinks that I'll  escape..' he grumbled. 'Why would I escape ?' he sighed and walked out of the room. A tall, American lady in a maid's outfit made him stop with grabbing his hand. 'Master Kibum, Master Jonghyun had told me to help you out around the house. Would you like to do anything?' Key hummed. ' I am a bit hungry, but no, thank you.' he said. The maid sighed. 'Well, if you want anything, ask the other maids for Cathy. Master Joghyun told me to leave you alone if you wish. 'Key nodded, but he was kinda happy that Jonghyun had trusted him. 'Umm.. Do you know if I am allowed to explore?' he asked. The maid nodded. Key grinned and swished his tail happily as he ran of like a child.

The maid sighed. 'That kid is going to cause problems in the household..' she muttered to herself. 'It would be the best the get rid of him while Master Jonghyun still is wary of him escaping.. 'she added in thought, smirking. Of course, no one could steal her Master Jonghyun. 

Key, who was totally unaware of the maid's plans was bouncing around in the mansion happily. It was huge with many room. For example, there was a music room. When Key was small, his mother would always play the piano for him. He stared at the piano sadly, standing in the door, as if he didn't dare to walk in. He sighed and closed the door, lifting his head up. He had started life anew, he wasn't going to be unhappy because of his past.

As Key found his way back to Jonghyun' s room, he yawned. Running around all day had exhausted him. So he curled up on Jonghyun's bed, forgetting about eating.

Cathy was standing in the door as Key fell asleep slowly. She smirked. 'The brat is asleep..' she mumbled to herself and opened Jonghyun's wardrobe. She took out every single T-shirt and tore them with her strangely long nails. Smirking, she threw them on Key, so it looked like it was him who had torn   them. Key stirred a bit in his sleep, snuggling into one of the scraps of cloth, smelling his master's scent immediately. Cathy snickered inwardly and walked out of the room. She wasn't done yet, oh no..

She went to the music room, having followed Key, she knew where he had been. She grabbed the plants that were in the window and poured the potting soil on the piano. Smearing the soil everywhere, she sang a soft song to herself about how Key was going to get punished, which would lead to the next part of her plan. No one was there at that time, so they couldn't know what the woman was planning. Lastly, she grabbed the curtains and pulled them off.

Smirking, she continued with destroying the furniture in many rooms, always leaving some evidence as if it had been Key who did everything. The time passed slowly as she destroyed the house.

As she finished, she could hear the main door close and the other maids greet Jonghyun. She straightened her uniform and walked downstairs slowly. She didn't look like she had done anything. 'Welcome Home, Master!' she bowed to Jonghyun and smiled at him charmingly. He only nodded and rushed to his room.

The moment he stepped inside, he noticed the mess. Straps of clothes were everywhere and Key was curled up into them. At first he was extremely angry. But Key was just plainly adorably as he nuzzled the T-shirt remains and smiled, mumbling nonsense. Jonghyun sighed. 'Wake up!' he commanded. Key opened his eyes lazily and grinned when he realized that his master was home. 'Finally, you're her, I wanted to ask if I could use the pi.. 'he looked around confused, and stared at the mess. 'What..what happened here?' he asked innocently. Suddenly one of the maids ran in.

'Oh, Master, you are finally home! This other Master had gone on a rampage while you were out!' she complained, fake tears in her eyes. Key looked shocked, he hadn't done anything.