Thoughts

Mistakes

AN: Well yeah, I don't like not updating for a week, cause usually I'll forget the storyline and stuff but these past days have been hell. I caught a cold a few weeks ago, and after I seemed to get better, I started sneezing and coughing again. It shouldn't be that bad seeing that I did update my other fics, but I just didn't know how to continue Mistakes. And if it's not enough, my throat hurts T.T So yeah.. But I am happy cause my friend dragged me outside today. I only brought my money with me accidntally, but I ended up buying to cute T-shirt.. There goes some of my savings to the AnimeCon T.T Nah, it was worth it xDD

So yeah, enjoy this chapter, 

Love you all x33333 (oh, and some advertisement before the chappie starts ^^

Check out my other fanfics too^^

Just Another FairyTale is a bit angsty, but mostly fluffy story about JonKey's magical love^^

Our diary is a kinda serious, but really fluffy JongKey fic^^ (it is completed, but a sequel is coming up^^)

A Crazy Week - Anime Camp is a fluffy comedy with many pairings (JongKey, OnewxOC, 2Min, JunSeob)

 


 

 Key yawned widely as he started to wake up. Even though he had slept through the previous day (he knew that it was nighttime since Jonghyun was sleeping next to him, plus it was dark in the room) he was still extremely tired. His cat ears twitched and he decided to at least try to go back to sleep. Actually he wanted to go and take a walk, but strong arms were wrapped around his torso securely, very careful of his wound. He sighed and tried to turn so he was facing Jonghyun. The other was sleeping peacefully, a gently smile sitting on his lips. Key smiled as well, letting out another yawn. He decided that he could sleep until his 'master' woke up. Sadly, sometimes he was still calling Jonghyun his master in his head. It was like a bad habit, but still something more. Thinking of the creepy old men he saw when they were looking for Mistakes, he shivered. He knew that if Jonghyun hadn't bought him, he would be either dead, or hurt even more than now. He wasn't stupid, he knew what most of the Mistakes were used for. Sighing for the last time, he closed his cat like eyes, and smiled slightly, feeling safe. Soon, he was sleeping deeply, his ears twitching sometimes. He looked really peaceful as he dreamed about something really, really happy.

Jonghyun woke up a few hours after Key fell back to sleep. The small kitten was snoring lightly in his arms. Jonghyun smiled gently, kissing one of the kitten ears, then the other as well. He felt lucky for having someone like Key. The boy had his heart, and he seemed to know it. Lifting the boy up just a bit, Jonghyun quickly slipped out of their bed. He knew that Key still needed his rest. Suddenly, Key started stirring. He opened his eyes sleeping, looking for his 'pillow'. Noticing Jonghyun, he stood up shakily, and stumbled to him. Or tried, since Jonghyun was already in front of him, hugging him tightly.

'Good Morning, Kitten..' he greeted and kissed the boy gently. Key blushed, his cat tail swishing behind him madly, but he returned the kiss.

'Good Morning, Jongie..' he mumbled.  

 After both dressed up, Jonghyun told Key that he had to rest in bed for another few days. The boy pouted, but sighed and nodded, lying back on the fluffy bed. His stomach growled loudly. He wanted to tell Jonghyun that he was hungry, but the elder had already left.

A few minutes later, Jonghyun returned with two plates full of delicious-looking pancakes. Key his lips like cats do when seeing their prey(or simply some food) and took the plate. He started munching on the pancakes happily, purring very softly. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair. After that, he started eating as well. Soon, they were both finished, and Jonghyun asked a maid to take the food. Key seemed to be tired already. The healing of his wound seemed to use up all of his energy, but Jonghyun knew that the boy would be alright. He just knew it. 

As they cat-demon boy fell asleep again, Jonghyun sat near him. He knew that he had to go to work soon, but he didn't like leaving his Kitten after everything that had happened to him. Even though he could fight, and was pretty strong, he was still small, and right now, weak. But still, he had to go. So he put a blanket on the sleeping boy and kissed his forehead. After that, he wrote a quick not to him, saying that he would be back by 5. He normally finished a bit earlier, but he decided to buy his Kitten a present. As cliché it sounded, he decided on a ribbon with a small bell. (AN: for those who know, similar to what Ichigo got from Masaya in Tokyo Mew Mew).

 At work (he worked at his father's company, he practically just had to go in and wait until the working hours were finished, sometime monitoring the other workers) he was constantly thinking about his kitten. He had fallen in love at first sight, and he wasn't regretting any of it. As he could finally go and buy the little present, he was smiling to himself widely. He never thought that loving someone was like this. He was thinking about Key every minute. He was wondering about what he was doing, if he was safe, if he was well. He was worried and calm at the same time, deep inside knowing that his Kitten was fine, just tired. He loved everything about the boy, and he just wanted to give him everything he could. His world was revolving around his Kitten, and he felt lucky, because he knew that Key was thinking about him too.