She is here

Mistakes

 

AN: Well.. since I am leaving for a few days tomorrow (I still don't know how many yet, I just know that I'm going to one of my relatives house.. or at least I think so, but I have no idea yet, I am updating as many as my stories as I can. Hopefully I finish some chapters until I leave (and I have to pack as well T.T)(I had the time to write, but I am lazy :D) But yeah, after that I'll try to update as much as I can, cause on the 8th I am leaving to Italy *.* So yeah, and even though I'll come back on the 12th, I'll have a lot to study (my mom wants me to take C1 level English exams in October T.T) I think I'll tell her that I don't think I am ready yet, maybe she'll understand.. I haven't studied since the beginning of the summer, I am too lazy T.T  But yeah, if anyone misses my stories while I am not home (which I doubt, but maybe someone loves me enough x3) then read my other stories pwease? *.* 
 
Love yaaaa~
 
KataKatica (and yeah, actually my pen-name is written like this xD)

 

 
 As Jonghyun stepped into their shared room quickly, he let out a relieved sigh. Key was lying on their bed, completely unharmed. But as he looked at his kitten a bit more closely, he noticed that the boy looked troubled. 'A nightmare?' Jonghyun asked himself, as Key frowned in his sleep. His eyes were full of tears, but it was like he was trying to fight them.
 
'Kitten, I am here..' Jonghyun whispered as he caressed the boy's cheek gently, trying to wake him up. Key whimpered softly, but opened his eyes. 
 
'Jongie.. It was s.. so scary..'he whispered as he sat up and hugged his 'master'. He sniffed as he nuzzled his face into Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun just wrapped his arms around the boy's  shoulders and hugged him close. 
 
'Shh, it's Ok, kitten.. It was just a dream.' Jonghyun whispered, caressing the small boy's hair gently. Key sniffed, but nodded. 
 
'I know, but it felt real.. T..that maid was here with me in the room, she said that you were only playing around with. That she is the only one you've ever loved..' Key whimpered. He didn't want to tell the worst to Jonghun. The dream didn't only look like real, but he could feel it as well. It was like hadn't even fallen asleep. When Cathy disappeared, he squeezed his eyes shut. Suddenly, he struggled to get out of the strong arms,  he had to see something. As he started searching for something frantically, he could barely contain his tears, because he found it. When Cathy left in his 'dream', she dropped a small vial of something. And it was still there. 'J..Jongie.. she was really here..' Key whimpered softly as he went back to his bed. His whole body was shaking. Jonghyun hugged the boy tightly, trying to calm him down. The poor thing looked like he could barely breath, his fears seemed to be suffocating him.
 
'Shh, she's gone, kitten. It's ok.. It's ok..' Jonghyun whispered into the boy's kitty ear. He knew that the woman was dangerous, and he wanted to soothe his kitten, but he couldn't help but feel scared as well. If she managed to get into their room, she could do anything to Key. But Jonghyun still couldn't understand why. Key would never harm anyone, he was just an innocent kitten.. His innocent kitten..
As Jonghyun held him, Key fell asleep once again. He let out a small putt, his ears twitching. He seemed to be having a really good dream. Jonghyun chuckled and laid the boy down, kissing his cheek before covering him with a thick blanket.
Jonghyun decided to stay with his kitten. He quickly laid next to the boy and pulled him into his arms. Key let out another purring sound, nuzzling his face into Jonghyun's chest, but he stayed asleep. Smiling, Jonghyun closed his eyes as well. He knew that his kitten was safe, because he was the one protecting him. 
 
A few hours later, Key woke up to a strange sound. It was his stomach growling. He blushed deeply and tried to pull out of the arms that were wrapped around him tightly. Jonghyun just pulled him back.
 
'Jongie..' Key pouted. 'I'm hungry..' he knew that the elder wouldn't let him go if he was asleep, so he shook him gently. Jonghyun's eyes opened slowly, and he yawned widely.
 
'Kitten, let's just sleep a bit more~' he said, still half asleep.
 
'No~' Key stated as he managed to get out of the hug. Jonghyun sighed but stood up and lead his kitten to the kitchen. They quickly made a few sandwiches. As they sat down to eat, Key's ears started twitching. He could hear something. A familiar sound. It was an eerie melody, coming from the music room. 'D..do you have any servants that can play the piano?' he asked Jonghyun very softly, fear showing in his feline eyes. 
Jonghyun closed his eyes, thinking for a few moments. 'Only.. Cathy...' he said, his eyes widening.
 
'She's still here.'Key whispered, as he put the food down. He seemed really scared suddenly.
 
'Hey, I'll tell the servants to catch her. This way we can get rid of her even quicker, don't worry Bummie..' Jonghyun soothed the boy. Key nodded, but he couldn't help whimpering at every loud noise.
 
Jonghyun told the servants to get rid of the maid as quickly as possible. They walked off quickly. Most of them had always hated the woman for being so bossy and just plainly annoying. She would always cling to Jonghyun as much as she could, but her love was anything but pure. She was cruel, and to tell the truth, they were sort of glad to get rid of her..
 
Key sighed in relief as he knew that the woman would be caught. He knew that everything would be alright.