Key's Flaw

Mistakes

AN: First of all, thank you for the comments and subscriptions.. Secondly: I have so much idea for this and my other story too,  I just can't make it right T.T Yeah, you're seeing right, I am updating now and all but think this will be really crappy -.-" It's too hot to think here T.T So yeah, please bear with a few crappy chapters.. Oh and check out my other story too~ x3333 Oh and please leave a comment on both stories xD

 

When Jonghyun woke up, Key was still asleep. He looked slightly better, his skin had gained some color and he seemed to be breathing freely. It was dark in the room, signaling that it was well past noon now. Sighing, Jonghyun sat up and shook Key gently. 'Hey, it's dinner time.. ' Key opened his eyes lazily and blinked a few times. 'Already?' he asked, yawning. The medication seemed to work and he was feeling pretty well, just tired. 'Yes. And you have to eat if you want to get better.. 'Jonghyun chuckled at the adorable sight of the sleepy Key. 'Ok, ok I am already up. 'Key pouted and sat up slowly. He blinked a few times, getting dizzy from the movement but he smiled slightly. 'Thanks for.. taking care of me.. 'he mumbled, and looked away, blushing. 'Your welcome. But, I want to ask something. No offense, but.. what is your flaw exactly? I mean I can't see anything on you, and you don't seem to have problems with having talent in stuff.. ' Jonghyun said quickly. He was truly curious about how could someone like Key become a Mistake. 'Oh? Well.. this.' Key showed Jongyhun the already almost invisible scar on his wrist. It looked like a cat-scratch, totally ignorable, and not a true flaw at all. 'Wait! Are you serious? ' Jonghyun asked,  his eyes widening slightly. 'This is just a scratch, Key. It will disappear in days, but you could have just gone to the hospital and simply get it removed. ' He said and caressed the thin scratch on Key's wrist. 'Well yeah, I know it. But my father just needed an excuse to kick me out of the house.. 'Key shrugged, but his ears flattened to his head. He was truly sad about it. Jonghyun sighed and scratched Key's ear gently. 'He doesn't seem like a good parent at all.. ' he said. Key nodded sadly. 'Though, this place is much better than that house. Your bed is fluffy~' he said cutely, but his feline eyes were still shining sadly. 'Poor thing..' Jonghyun thought. He still chuckled and stood up, waiting for Key to stand up as well. They walked down to the dining room in silence, sometimes Key would stumble but Jonghyun would always steady him. When they finally arrived, they sat down, Key looked around the huge dining room curiously. 'My father never allowed me to eat with him.' he said sadly. Jonghyun sighed. 'From now on, you are going to eat with me. 'he stated. The maid started bringing them pates of various food, and Key grinned hungrily. Even if he still couldn't trust Jonghyun completely, and he was afraid that any moment he would become a Mistake in his 'Master's' eyes again, he couldn't help staring at the food like a cat staring at its prey. He was really hungry, of course, at 'that' place, he was barely given any food. So when Jonhyun motioned for him to pick anything he liked, he chose some fish and started eating slightly messily. This made Jonghyun laugh. 'Cute.' he thought. He started eating as well. After they finished, Jonghyun checked Key's forehead. He still had a slight fever, but he seemed healthy now. 'You should go and have a long bath.. ' he told Key, who suddenly glared at him. 'I am not taking a bath. I'll shower and that's all.. 'he said. 'Why? Oh..' Jonghyun smirked, realizing that Key didn't like water that much. 'Don't tell me that you don't like water? ' he asked slyly. Key pouted. 'I don't~ Water is so... wet..' he said. 'But since I don't want to stink, I have to shower.. I just don't like that either.. ' he commented. Jonghyun looked at Key's adorable pouting face and started laughing loudly. 'What?' Key asked, looking hurt that he was laughed at.' You just looked priceless! 'Jonghyun stated between fits of laughter. Key huffed and turned away childishly. Sighing Jonghyun petted his head. 'Sorry, but you looked really funny.. ' Key shrugged but sighed. 'Fine.. I just don't like water, get used to it.. 'he said. 

 After Key finally had a short shower, and Jonghyun had his long, relaxing bath, they both dressed up into their nightwear, which in Key's case was Jonghyun's T-shirt and a pair of boxers. He wanted to wear his own clothes but they were quiet stinky.. and torn. So in the end he wore hat Jonghyun had thrown at him. 

  'So Key, were you serious when you said that that was your flaw? 'Jonghyun asked Key who was curled up on the couch next to him, his tail swishing behind him lazily. 'Yeah.. You know, if I didn't try to pet that stupid cat I'd still be at my father's house. Most cats like me, but that one didn't. 'he chuckled and stared at the Tv. 'Well, at least I was the one who brought you. Some people don't care about Mistakes at all, for them they are real slaves. I never understood it.' Key nodded. 'Yeah. My mother always said that those Perfects have more flaws than any Mistakes. She never understood this world. ' His eyes were teary as he spoke about his mother. 'What happened to her?' Jonghyun asked quietly. 'She died a few years ago. She was a cat demon, you know. And one day we were walking around in the forest. She was teaching me how to hunt, if anything bad happened and I needed to get food. 'Key started, his voice weak and full of pain. 'We.. we were attacked by a group of Fugitives. She told me to run. I did.. She never came after me.. 'Key sniffed, wiping his tears away. 'The..the next day I.. I found her corpse.. She..she died because of me.. Because I left her there.. ' he was sobbing now. Jongyhun pulled Key to him and held him tightly. 'Shh, it wasn't your fault.. 'he whispered. Key shook his head. 'Key, it wasn't your fault, I am sure.. But I am truly sorry about it.. 'Key nodded slightly and clung to Jonghyun tightly. The elder just smiled. Key yawned. He was still slightly sick, and crying had exhausted him. 'Sleep..' Jonghyun whispered, still not letting him go. Key fell asleep to his 'master' holding him tightly, he could feel a gently hand rubbing his back soothingly.