A New Life

Mistakes

 

AN: Well.. Here is the first chapter. I really hope you'll like this.. 

 

Key sighed softly as he lay on his small bed. He couldn't believe he became a Mistake. Nothing really had happened to him, it was just a small scar on his wrist. His father had sold him the moment he saw the scar. Key knew that in the hospital, it could have been healed. No, his father had hated him since he was born. So Key pouted as his cat-ears flattened to hid head. Oh, did I forgot to mention? Key is a cat-demon. Partly, at least. His father is human, while his mother was a demon. He wanted to go home. The grey room was pretty average. Ok, it was really dull and stinky. The window was barred, but it was too small anyway. Even the small, thin body of Key couldn't get through it. So he sighed and waited.. Waited to be sold.

His clothes have been torn by the guards. Of course, even they were Perfects. And they hated Mistakes. Key didn't understand why. Everyone in this world was perfect - at least he thought so. So why did people come up with these stupid laws? His tail was swishing behind him annoyed as he sat up. 'This is nonsense.. 'he mumbled to himself.  His dull, grey clothing was even more annoying to him., he couldn't even bring one single T-shirt. The pants were really baggy, while the T-shirt hang on his shoulders loosely. He hated his father right now, more than anything. 

Key was really scared as a fairly short, but strong looking man entered his  'room.' He had messy, brown hair and puppy-like eyes. Key instantly felt slightly attracted to him, even though he knew that it was forbidden. The man seemed to be looking at Key from head to toe. He smirked to himself, even though in the inside, he was screaming at himself for acting like that. The cat-boy looked adorable. His hair was a nice shade of blond and his ears were similar to that color. He looked nervous as his tail was wrapping around him as if to protect himself. The Perfect sighed. 'What is your name? ' he asked Key. 'My name Is Kibum. But call me Key. ' the younger answered, looking into the other's eyes. 'I am Kim Jonghyun, nice to meet you, Key. ' he said. Key rolled his feline eyes. 'Look, if you want me as a servant, you don't have to befriend me. ' he said coldly. 'After all, I am just a Mistake. ' he added. Jonghyun sighed. He couldn't believe that Key wasn't a Perfect. He looked like any other Perfects, no flaw was seen by the elder. So he was confused. He knew that he wanted to take the boy home, and he decided. 'Two can play a game..' he thought. 'You are right. Pack what's left of your things, you are coming with me. 'he stated dryly. Key gulped and grabbed something from his bed. It was a small book. 'I am ready..' he said and stood up. He looked shaky on his legs, but didn't seem to complain about anything. Of course, Mistakes weren't fed too often. 

Jonghyun paid for Key and the younger was immediately handcuffed, so he wont escape. Jonghyun held the chain that was on the end of the handcuffs like he was walking his dog. He didn't want this, but he was afraid that if he was kind to Key, he would escape. He wanted the boy to himself. 

He sat in his car and told Key to sat in as well. He had to sit on the back seat. His wrists were aching as the chain was pulled whenever Jonghyun would move his hand as he drove, but Key didn't say anything. He was too proud for that. So he didn't say anything either when his new  'master' had pulled him out of the car roughly. As he was led to his new room, he touched the small scar on his wrist. It was barely visible. He was told to rest for that day as his master had other things to do. Key scoffed. His room was even worse than the one in 'that' place. It was smaller and even duller. There were a few rags on the floor as a bed and a table. 'That's all?' he asked himself and sighed. Curling up on the rags, his ears twitch sadly. 'I miss you mom..' he whispered and fell asleep, afraid of the next day.