Presents

Mistakes

AN: Well.. I haven't updated in a while again. I have no idea what's going on with me, but strangely I am only getting new ideas for fanfictions, and it's pretty hard to write the older ones T.T But I am still trying to work hard.. And I still appreciate every comment and subscription x3 Though if anyone has any ideas for this fic, tell me :D 

Oh, and if you like Mistakes, check out my other stories too x333333


Jonghyun got home with his present for his kitten a bit later than normal. When he was buying the ribbon for Key, he just couldn't decide which to choose. Everything seemed to go well with the boy's personality, and Jonghyun just wanted to buy everything for Key. Of course, he knew that he couldn't do that (he was rich, but not THAT rich), but he decided to buy a small stuffed puppy for the boy as well, not only the ribbon. And of course, then he had to choose the color of the ribbon. It was pretty hard, but he decided on a light blue ribbon. Smiling to himself, he entered his house, holding the carefully wrapped presents to his chest tightly

The moment he could hear the door close, Key's cat ears perked up. 'He's home!' he grinned to himself as he got out of the bed slowly. He was still feeling a bit tired, but right now he was just plainly happy. He ran downstairs, and tackled his 'master' in a hug. 'Hi~' he smiled cheekily, not noticing the present his behind Jonghyun's back.

'Hey Kitten..' Jonghyun chuckled, kissing the boy's forehead. 'I brought something for you..' he added, and watched as Key's eyes lit up, his tail swishing excitedly.

'For me?' the boy asked, and grinned as he kissed the other's cheek. He felt really happy that the other had thought of him. Jonghyun chuckled and gave the presents to the boy.

Key grinned even wider as he unwrapped them carefully. He looked at the puppy, then Jonghyun. Then the puppy again, and started giggling.

'What is it, Kitten?' Jonghyun asked as he scratched Key's ear gently. The boy purred softly as he looked at Jonghyun, his eyes shining. 

'He reminds me of you~' Key sang. Jonghyun chuckled and watched as Key unwrapped the ribbon, making the bell ring. The boy grinned even wider and hugged Jonghyun tightly. 'Thank you Jongie..' he mumbled. Jonghyun just smiled and held his kitten close. 

After Jonghyun managed to tie the ribbon on Key neck, they finally went to the dining room and ate. The food wasn't that much special, but they both felt perfectly content. Key yawned after finishing his food.

'Jongie, I'm still tired..' he complained pouting. Jonghyun sighed, and picked the cat demon up gently.

'Then you'll just have to sleep, Kitten. You are tired because you are still recovering. ' he said as he laid the boy on the bed and tucked him in. The younger yawned again.

'I know but I wanna stop feeling so tired all the time.. I don't like this..' He whined as he hugged his new puppy toy close. 

'Of course, but you have to rest if you want to be fine in a few days..' Jonghyun sighed and caressed the boy's hair gently as he sat next to him.

'I know Jongie.. I really hope that after I get better, Umma and... A..appa will come here..' he mumbled but his eyes were already closed. With another yawn, he fell asleep. 

'They will come, Kitten..I am sure.. 'Jonghyun said, kissing the boy's forehead. He smiled as the younger seemed to smile in his sleep. Standing up, Jonghyun stole another glance of the sleeping kitten. He was so.. pure.. Even after having to live a life with a cruel man, like his 'father' he could be so happy and sweet now. 

As he walked to the music room, he sighed softly. He wanted to kill that cruel man for doing what he had done to Key's family. And of course, he wanted to kill ​that ​maid too. What she'd done was unforgettable. But Key was his main priority, and he would always be. He loved Key more than anything, more than e had ever loved someone, but he knew that the boy wouldn't want him to kill them. 

As he started to play the piano, he closed his eyes, and thought of Key. He imagined the boy's smile, and he smiled as well. Soon, his fingers hit the keys on their own, and a new, beautiful melody was born. Jonghyun finished, and just smiled. As he began to play again, he was was suddenly interrupted,

By a loud scream  - Key's. He jumped, worried thoughts running through his head.Jonghyun practically ran to their bedroom, frantically thinking about what could have happened to the boy. As he threw  the door open , he prepared for the worst.