Truth

Mistakes

 

.. I don't have much time since I am leaving in less than an hour, but here's a preview of the next chapter, (or a very very short chapter as you wAN: Wellish to see it :PP)

I'll be back in a week, love you all~ x3333333333

 

Key sighed as he listened to his mother's explanation.

'I was young when it started. Your father and I had fallen in love when we were in about 11th grade. We were both Perfects, and just plainly teens. I had you a few years later. We were happy for years.. But then a man came. He hurt your father, making him a Mistake..'

​Key gasped silently. His father wasn't a Mistake, no, he couldn't be..

'He took you, baby and raised you.. Unwell, I think. Only because in the end, he could sell you. I had to fake my death with the help of the fugitives, to be able to be with your father. We were planning to take you as well, but then He noticed it. And he threatened us. If we tried to even write to you, he would kill you...'

​The woman was sobbing now. Key's eyes were full of tears as well. He just couldn't believe this.. Jonghyun pulled Key close, and hugged him tightly. 'It's OK now, Bummie.. You'll have your family back soon..' he smiled, but Key was still crying. He had lived in a lie since he was small. .He just couldn't believe it.

 

 

 

AN: This is just a preview, I guess but.. Yeah, I'm leaving soon and I don't exactly have the time..