Chapter 5: the key!

Housemate

i will use house instead of room/apartment, bcs room is small, and apartment is the whole thing.. lol if u get wht i mean.. =_=


SeungHyun's house really pictured his personality, that's what you thought once you entered his room. SeungHyun is always known to be very matured, masculine, and kind; and the interior of his house tells you so. It is very luxurious, his basic furniture colors are black and red, and his house is clean too. (lol dunno how to describe it)

“Take a seat.” He said as he made the gesture. With that attitude of his, it seemed like you can't reject him. You took a seat on the couch while he walked to his kitchen to prepare the tea. It was an awkward silence, it felt totally different when you talk to him at school and actually being in his house. For some reason, you felt really nervous, obviously it's because you are inyour crush's house. You put your hands together and played with yoru fingers to get rid of your nervousness.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, pouring hot water on the tea pot.

“No.. Nothing.. I was just amazed that a guy like you living alone in this big house and everything is clean..” You said to him, trying to maintain a relaxed tone. You then remembered that the part where his house is placed in the building normally is the biggest one.

“I have to keep it clean, unless my mom gonna kill me when she came back.” He chuckled as he brought over the tea to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. He quickly made his way to the kitchen to get the cake.

“Here you go.” He handed over a small plate of the cake to you.

“Thanks.” You gave him a small smile as you took the plate. SeungHyun replied you with a smile and take a sit on the couch, right beside you. You feel a bit uncomfortable when he sat beside you, obviously because you feel nervous. You try your best to hide your nervousness by taking a deep breath.

“Sorry for inviting you so suddenly. This is just a small party for you for moving into this apartment, the good thing is that you can go to school with this great sunbae of yours from now on.” He joked. Those words really made you happy. Those thought about going to school together never crossed your mind but when he said it, it feels great.

“Oh by the way, are you living alone too?” He asked.

“N-No. You saw my housemate just now.”

“Is he your housemate?? I thought you are his acquaintance and he came by or something..”

“I wish..” You sighed.

“What? You wished he is your housemate? Is he your crush?”

“NO no no no no!! Of course no!" you flustered. "He’s like the worst guy that I’ve ever met in my life!!” Your raised your voice and that make SeungHyun startled. But then SeungHyun chuckles on your reaction.

“It’s okay, next time he is being mean to you, just call me and you can stay here whenever you want okay?”

You gave him a smile and a nod. The two of you then spend the next 3 hours talking. Most of the time, the two of you talk about JaeJoong - how he is a bastard to you – and other stuff.


The clock then showed it’s already 1am.

“Oh gosh.. I didn’t realize that it is this late already. I’ve gotta go home now.” You got up from your seat and walked towards the door. SeungHyun’s phone rang again this time, his phone has been ringing for the past 3 hours. But SeungHyun refused to pick it up and told you that it's just a random advertising agency.

“Oppa, aren’t you gonna answer the phone?” You asked him again.

“Nope, it’s okay.”

“But it’s been ringing for the past 3 hours, it must’ve been very important.”

“No, it's okay, seriously.”

“Okay.. I’ll see you tomorrow morning then.” You bid your goodbye to him and close his house’s door. Once you closed the door, he answered the phone.

“YOU SHUT THE UP! I TOLD YOU NOT TODAY!”  he hanged up the call.


At that time, you tried opening your door but it’s locked. You searched the keys in your pocket but you can’t find it. Then you realized that you didn’t bring the house keys. You knocked on the door a few times but no one answered it. You placed your ear on the door and you can hear the sound of the TV and JaeJoong’s laughs. Knowing that, you knocked on the door even harder and call his name a few times, but he still won’t open it.

“This is what you get for giving me that look.” JaeJoong mumbled to himself as he shoved another popcorn into his mouth. He continued watching the TV and ignoring you. But then after a few minutes, the sound of the constant knock and calling gone. JaeJoong thought that you are gone, so he walked towards the door. But once he is about to grab the knob, you knocked on the door again.

“Hey! I know that you are inside! Open the door!!” You said. JaeJoong startled and he moved a step backward.

“Y-You wish!!” He shouted back.

“Oh God.. You’ll see what happen later!”

“Yeah. I’ll see what will happen later, it’s not like you can do it either!” He gave you a big laughter and went back to the couch to watch the TV again.


“~~~~, what’s wrong?” SeungHyun popped out of his door.

"Oh sorry, was i too loud?" You covered yout mourh with your hands.

"Quite.." He chuckled. "but what happened?"

‘wait.. if I call YeonHee now and tell her about this, it won’t teach him a good lesson, plus he can get even angrier. And plus.. I dunno her phone number… Oh!’

“Oppa, can I borrow your phone for a while?” You asked.

“Yeah sure. Come in.” He opened the door for you and lead you to his home phone. You borrowed his contact book that is in the apartment’s guide book, and dial a number.

“Hello, I need your help.” a smile appeared on your face. Another 'brilliant' idea of yours came up.


Around 30 minutes later, a guy buzzed SeungHyun’s house and you opened the door for him. “hello, I’m from Key company, how may I help you?” (not Key from SHINee!!)

“Hi, can you help me to open that door?" You pointed to your door. "I’ll pay you as soon as the door is open, I have my wallet and everything inside.”

"Right away!" The guy started his job.


From inside your house, JaeJoong could hear noises from the door knob. He thought that maybe you are still trying to open it. He smirked and continued watching the TV. But then the noise kept on bothering him. Instead of making him mad, he felt sorry for you. He thought that he might be a little bit too much. So he made his way towards the door. However, when he was about to grab the knob, the guy opened the door and it hit JaeJoong’s face.

“Ouch!” He whined as he covered his nose with both of his hands.

“Oh, there’s actually a person inside?” The worker said as he noticed JaeJoong’s presence.

“Hah! Deserves you.” You laughed.

"You bitc-" JaeJoong gave you the look. But he saw SeungHyun who's chuckling behind you, he swallowed his words.

“I’m so sorry about that sir. The cost for this service will be $150.” The worker said.

“Why are you asking me for the bill??! You should be asking her!!” JaeJoong shouted, still covering his nose.

“You shouldn’t say it like that.. How can you treat your sister like that?”

“My sister.. who..?!” JaeJoong turned around to find you smirking at him. After giving SeungHyun a small bow, you went inside your room and locked the door.

"Y-Ya! You! Stop right there!" JaeJoong  pointed at you.

"Sir, could you please pay now? I have another errand to go..." The worker said. JaeJoong can’t help but to pay the $150 to him. SeungHyun laughed seeing it.

 

Not long, SeungHyun’s cellphone rang again. He went back into his house and close his door.

“What is it again this time?” His voice deepens. Even though it sounded normal, it seems scary, like he’s angry.

“Oppa~!! Today you told me to-“

“Oi. Listen. If I say no, then it means NO! Stop calling me!!” He shouted on the phone again.

“Oppa~ what are you-“ Before she was able to finish what she wanted to say, SeungHyun ended the call and took out the battery. He threw himself on the sofa and scratched his head in frustration.

.

.

.

.