Second day

Housemate

On the next morning, you woke up right at 6 in the morning. You went take a shower and get ready to go to school. When you walked out of her room, it was quiet. It seemed like JaeJoong is still sleeping. ‘That guy.. He graduated high school / university… But he doesn’t have any job.. tsk.. typical rich guy.’

 

When you arrived at her school, your friends happily greet you once you entered the class.

“Hyosun, Morning!!!”

“How was last night with that guy called JaeJoong???”

“Huh??” You responded. You didn't expect your other friends except Taeyeon to know anything about JaeJoong. “How do you know his name?”

“Of course from TaeYeon!” A girl answered. “But Oh My God! You are so lucky! How can you live together with that guy?!? He’s like the prince of our school..”

“What are you talking about?” you asked them in confusion. “He graduated from high school.”

“Tsk.. no way.. He is Kim JaeJoong right?” Your other friend asked.

“I don’t know his last name..” you innocently replied.

“… Hyosun… girl like you never try to dig out the school rumors. JaeJoong is our senior, a year older than us, in the same class as your crush, SeungHyun!”

“WHAT?! NO! He’s in the same class as SeungHyun! Gosh.. I hope that they are not best friends.. I don’t want SeungHyun’s mind to be contaminated by his….” You said.

“Oh by the way, you should keep a secret that you are living with JaeJoong. If the fangirls know… I can’t think how your face would end up later..”

“Ooh.. Ok ok ok..” You nodded.


“Hyosun.” A familiar voice called you. You turned around to where the voice is coming from, it is SeungHyun’s.

“Oppa!” A smile appeared on your face. You quickly walk to approached him outside of your class.

“Hyosun, I need you to contact these school for our next tournament, would you mind?” He said while handing you notes.

“Nope, I don’t mind. I’ll do it.” You took the note. With that, SeungHyun went back to his class and you stared at him walking away with a wide smile.

“Morning Hyosun.” TaeYeon greeted as she hit your head to wake you up from your little daydream.

“Ouch!” You whined.

“How was it last night? Did he treat you nicely?” TaeYeon placed her bag on the chair and took seat as you sat on front of her.

“He is trying to make me move out from the apartment as soon as possible. He gave me a pile of paper with full lists of available house.”

“I thought he agreed to it. Plus, you shouldn’t move. It is apretty rare chance for people to be able to stay with such a handsome guy!”

“Do you even know that he is actually from the same school as us?”

“Is he???”

“Anyway, I’m trying my best to find another house…”


Later that night, you went home earlier than normal. On your way home, you went into a supermarket and bought some groceries. Then you start making dinner, you tried your best to make the best dinner out of all since you’ve already found a house. This is thanks to Taeyeon and your other two friends. You decided to leave in three days and JaeJoong doesn’t know this yet.

Once you finished setting up the table and the dinner, you took a shower. After that, you went into your room and wear a t-shirt with short pants. While waiting for JaeJoong to be back home, you played games on your computer. Also, you look at some details of the house and print it.

JaeJoong then arrive home. You didn’t hear the sound of the door open because of the loud noise of your printer. JaeJoong then went on to take a shower, he did not have single thought of saying anything to you even a greeting. When you are finished with the printing, you went out of your room and walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

 

At that time, JaeJoong forgot to take his t-shirt from his room.

‘Sh*t.. Guess ~~~ not home yet… Should be okay..’ He mumbled. He wrapped his lower part with his towel and walk outside, still wet. To a surprise, once he took a few step, he saw you drinking in the kitchen. You were also surprised by his presence. You thought that he is . You choked on the water at the thought of it. The kitchen’s counter only make you able to see his top part, your mind automatically thought that he must be thoroughly.

Both of you then scream.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Calm down! Look! I am wearing a towel!!” JaeJoong tried to calm you down.

“W-what the hell..! Q-Quickly go get whatever you are trying to get! You nearly got me a heart attack…”

However, as he walked, the towel slowly untied and fell down to the floor. This time, you are so shocked that you screamed even louder. JaeJoong quickly picked up his towel and covered himself. He ran as fast as he can into his bedroom.


“Sorry…” You apologized. Both you and JaeJoong were sitting in the dining room. After all that incident, the two of you has calmed down. JaeJoong started eating his dinner. You and JaeJoong were too shy to talk after that incident. The dinner was the most silent dinner you ever had in your life. The only thing you and JaeJoong do is staring at your own food, not wanting to look at each other.

 

JaeJoong finished the dinner first. He got up from his seat and walked to the kitchen, he placed the plates on the basin and was about to wash it. At the same time, you just got up from your seat and was about to do the same thing.

“Ya, don’t worry. I’ll wash your dishes too.” That word came out of your mouth automatically. Maybe it is because of your habit that normally do all the housework.

“Who said that I’m gonna wash the dishes? Of course you are the one who have to wash it.” JaeJoong said as he gave you the look.

“Oh fine.” You rolled your eyes. “But at least help me get those other plates on the table.”

“You wish.” He scoffed. You sighed and get the plates by yourself and start washing the dishes, while JaeJoong sits on the sofa and watch the soccer match.


After a few minutes of silence, you started a conversation.

“Hey..” You called him.

“hm..?” He answered, still focusing on the TV.

“I might move out of the house soon.”

“Oh really?” He quickly turned his head around with a big smile on his face.

“When??” He got up from his seat and made his way to the kitchen, still with that big smile. You tried to keep yourself cool even though you are actually a bit annoyed since it feels as if he’s shooing you.

“Soon. Two or three days later.” You said to him. You grabbed the rubbish bag, open the door which is just right beside the kitchen and about to make your way out. At that time, JaeJoong stepped on a split water on the kitchen’s floor – since you haven’t mop it- and he fall down on his . When he fall, he tried to get a grip, and his hand accidentally grabbed the rubbish bag that you are holding. Your mouth opened really wide but you didn’t let out a gasp. All you did is stand up and watch as he fall down. Soon, the part of the bag that he hold, tore apart and the rubbish inside pours down on his face.

 

“A-Are you okay..?” You asked him while lowering your face.

“Arrghh!!! ~~~~~!!!!!” He shouted. His voice was loud enough for the whole resident on the 15th floor to hear. Few seconds later, a guy who lives just on the opposite of your apartment opens his door and came out with an angry face.

“HEY! WOULD YOU PLEASE-“

 To a surprise, the resident happened to be SeungHyun.

“S-SeungHyun oppa…” You muttered as your eyes locked on his.

“~~~~~, what are you doing here?” He said.

SeungHyun looked at you in confusion while you look at him in amazement, and JaeJoong still lying on the floor trying to get the rubbish off his face.

.

.

.

.