Chapter 11: third day camp

Housemate

Sorry peeps.. my internet broke down for a few days..


It was finally the third day of your camp, the last day of your camp. It was scheduled that you will eave tomorrow morning. Everyone woke up earlier than normal, they are all excited since the weather were nice. The sun shone brightly upon them. It was winter and they knew that when they got splashed by water during the rafting it would be cold but this sun would actually help them a lot.  Everyone packed up the tent quickly and get on the boat. They all sing a song happily, but only TaeYeon who seemed sad.

“What’s wrong?” You asked her while stop paddling as you are in a calm water.

“Nothing..” She sighed, “It’s just that.. I keep on remembering my lost camera..”

She then started singing playfully, like shouting the lyrics so loud that the other 2 boats can hear it from 4 metres away.

“HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT CAMERA… I want to know.. HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT TV, if you ever know. HOW DO I EVER?? EVER SURVIVEEEEEE~~~”

“TaeYeon, cheer up.. It’s only a camera, at least that squirrel didn’t steal your lovely photo of your idol, JaeBum.” You . A smile appeared on her face and she just nods. TaeYeon is one of those girls who love 2pm aka their fans.

 

“Kids, paddle up your boat to the right. We will be having our lunch there.” The coach paddled up his kayaking to the side. He is the leader of our raft journey. The students then paddled up their boat to where the coach wanted them to. They make sure that the boat is up to the sand so that it won’t go with the current. Everyone then gathered up in a circle and start taking out their lunches. Some are having salami, bread, or biscuits. While everyone are enjoying their lunch you are still having difficulties with yours. You brought bread and nutella.. but.. sine the weather is super cold.. apparently the bread became cold hard, and the nutella is frozen..

“HAHAHAHAHA!” JaeJoong laughed. “I told you since our first day of camp that it will never melt! It is still frozen since our first day camp right??” 

You glared at him and kept on trying to work the nutella somehow. SeungHyun pitied you. He came over and offered you his tuna.

“No. It’s alright.” You said to him while pushing the bread away lightly.

“It’s okay. Have it. It’s better than nothing. Plus, I insist.” SeungHyun said. He places the bread and the tuna on your lap. JaeJoong stares at the two of you while having a bite of his salami.

“Why don’t you just leave her be?” JaeJoong said. SeungHyun and you then raise your head to see JaeJoong.

“She is strong already. If you feed her with more bread, her strength will be 100x bigger. It will be a trouble for us.” JaeJoong teased. His tease is childish. He couldn’t find the best joke straight away since his mind isn’t right by seeing you together with SeungHyun. He looked away and pretended that he isn’t bothered by SeungHyun’s presence beside you. SeungHyun felt a bit irritated by him, but when he saw you are taking it as a joke by making faces, he cools down.

“Hyosun, can you accompany me to the toilet?” TaeYeon poked you. You got up from your seat and walked towards the bushes with her. The rule in the camping is that if you want to go to the toilet, either number 1 or 2, you have to dig a hole and do your business then cover it again. So TaeYeon went inside a part where it was hidden and does her business, while you are waiting for her. You look around the places and you can see the beautiful view, since it is at the top.

 

While you are looking around having fun, you keep on walking deeper until then you see the other group from top. So it seems like the cliff that you climb with TaeYeon is separating the land into two parts. On the left side are your group and the right side the Tiffany’s group.

Tiffany was having lunch with her friends as well. While you are looking at the group from the top, a few small stones are falling down because you moved your shoes. The stones fall onto Tiffany’s head and others beside her. She automatically looks up to see what’s up there. You quickly move back and hide yourself. However, you didn’t realize that the part where you are standing is not as wide as the other. You lost your balance and fall down the cliff.

[NOTE: I’m not sure if I should call it ‘cliff’, what I have in my mind is something that is kind of like a STEEP but less sharp down. Get what I mean? No? Then just leave it as ‘cliff’ but not THAT extreme.. sorry.. my vocabulary is limited.. *bow*]

You screamed as you slipped and tried your best to cover your head when you rolled down. But falling down from a cliff is rather dangerous, you've got so many uts from the branches and stones. Your group heard your scream and quickly run to where you and TaeYeon went to. But then JaeJoong spotted you falling down from the cliff.

“Hyosun!” He shouted. The other students followed him. TaeYeon who just finished doing her business is shocked with the scream and the shout so she ran to where your scream came from. Finally, you reached the bottom of the cliff, and you stopped after you hit a tree. Your head felt really painful, You were still awake butc an't bring yourself to stand up. As you opened your eyes slowly, you look at your bleeding arm with a few scratches on it. You wanted to do something about it or go to the group but your body was so painful that you couldn't move at all.


At the same time, JaeJoong was having a difficulty climbing up the cliff since it is rocky, but SeungHyun took big quick steps to be able to reach you faster. Once he approached you, he takes a look at your wound and shouts to the other students down there to prepare some tissue and other first-aid kit. While SeungHyun is still checking your other wounds, JaeJoong just arrived beside you and TaeYeon just sees the condition from above. Slowly, TaeYeon walked down the cliff carefully. When she reached you she helped you to move your upper body up.

“Are you alright?” She asked.

“Yeah. I’m totally fine except that I got scratches and my back is painful. It was worse before but i'm fine now.” You said.

“Are you sure?” She patted your back.

“Yeah. I’m perfectly fine, I can walk.” You said to her as you try to get up. But TaeYeon hold your shoulder to prevent you from standing up.

“What?” I’m fine.” You said to her. She then put her lips close to your ear and whispers,

“Pretend that you can’t walk.”

“W-why?” You asked her.

“Just do it. I swear that you won’t regret it. Just do it!” She said. You obeyed her after hearing the word ‘you won’t regret it.’


You pretended that you are trying to stand up but your leg is in pain.

“Ouch! I think something is wrong with my leg.” You whined. TaeYeon smiled and gave a wink to your acting.

“What? Are you okay?” SeungHyun asked. He looked at you with full of concern. JaeJoong didn't bother to say anything, without telling you he picked you up and carried you in a bridal style. He brought you to the tacher to get the first aid. TaeYeon watched you two in awe, SeungHyun just look at the two of you, no one can read is emotion. You buried your face on JaeJoong’s chest since you were blushing. You really didn’t expect him to do that to you.


Once he reaches the ground, he placed you down and the teachers + coaches apply the first-aid kit on you. JaeJoong gets a bottle of water from his bag and pour the water on your bleeding hand. His face was serious, he didn’t even mutter a word when he clean up your wound. Even if you call his name he wouldn’t answer it. SeungHyun stays on where he was, and when TaeYeon is going to you, he just glares at TaeYeon. He sighs and goes to you to help the other cleaning up the wound.

 

When they are all done, SeungHyun carries you on his back before JaeJoong has the chance to. JaeJoong still didn’t say anything. You keep on staring at him, it seems like he is mad or something, but for what?

In the boat, you just sit like normal and help the team to paddle until the next stop where the last camp night will be. After having the dinner etc, all the students gather around near the campfire as usual. This time, everyone is playing games: like guessing. While they are all having fun, you are still in the tent with TaeYeon.

“Hey, why did you asked me to act like that?” You ask her.

“Simple. Ok, what do you think of JaeJoong’s reaction when he heard that  you can’t stand up?” She asks instead of giving you the answer. You blush a little while answering her.

“Well.. It was… shocking…”

“Hyosun, I don’t know if you are curious about this or not.. But to me and EunJi, it seems that JaeJoong and SeungHyun have feelings for you. And we wanted to know who likes you better. That idea comes from me.”

“Eh? But JaeJoong has a girlfriend already.”

“Hey, if someone has girlfriend/boyfriend, that doesn’t mean that they will always love that one person only. It is possible, but, seeing you living with JaeJoong means that you have more time with him than his girlfriend. Living together can change people’s feelings sometimes.”

“But.. I will feel bad and everything if he really did fell for me..”

“Instead of regretting it, it might be a good decision as well. But Hyosun do you still like SeungHyun?”

“…..Y-yes…?”

“Are you falling for JaeJoong now? You seem to be spending more time with him than SeungHyun. Anyway, this won’t end fast.” TaeYeon gets up and pat her back.

“What do you mean?”

“I still want to see more and make sure who likes you better. Come, let’s go.” TaeYeon says as she helps you to get up. The two of you joins the group and you start the limping acting. TaeYeon pretends to help you walk. She then places you to sit beside SeungHyun, and she sits next to you. While on the other side is JaeJoong.

 

“Your feet getting better?” SeungHyun asks with a smile.

“Yes.” You nod. JaeJoong stares at the two of you. While TaeYeon and EunJi keeps on watching the three of you.

 

As the games keep on rolling, the moment that TaeYeon and EunJi have been waiting has come. The punishment of the game that JaeJoong has to do. TaeYeon grabs a bowl full of rolled tiny papers and asks JaeJoong to pick one. After he picks one, everyone is staring at him, curious on what punishment he will get. TaeYeon and EunJi are the most curious one since it is related to their mission to find out who likes you more. They’ve prepared everything to perfect so that JaeJoong will chose that paper.

Now as JaeJoong opens the paper, his eyes grow bigger.

“Oh God..” He mutters.

.

.

.

.

 

oh God i think i just messed up on my grammar.. sorry.. guess ill write in present tense from now on... ? =_=