Chapter 18: final

Housemate

.

.

.

"What are you trying to do now?" SeungHyun glared at Tiffany.

"O-Oppa.." You got up, trying to clear up the misunderstanding. "We were just talking-"

"You are still talking to her even though you knew what she has done to you??" SeungHyun said.

"No! Tiffany did all this because-"

"HYOSUN!" Tiffany shouted. "Don't tell him.."

You bit your lips. You were itching  to tell Seunghyun about it because you knew that you have to. But seeing Tiffany's expression at that time, you ended up listening to what she said.


At that time, JaeJoong just came back home. He quietly checked every corner of the house, making sure whether you are at home or not. He was too shy to meet you right then because he has realized how much he loves you.

After he checked the last room, he found out that you are not home. He sat on the dining chair and sighed in relief.

“Why are you so relieved?” You said. JaeJoong was too concentrated looking around the house, making sure that you are not there that he did not realizes that you entered the house.

He stumbled and fell of the chair. “Oh, y-you. Sorry.”

“I have something to tell you.” You said to him. JaeJoong’s heart beated really fast, he thought that you might be going to confess to him.

“I’ve decided to move house.” You smiled. Jaejoong felt shocked hearing that.

“I just think that I have to move out. That is all, I’ll be moving out in 3 days. So by that time, pleas-“, JaeJoong got up from his seat and hugged you.

“Don't leave." He whispered on your ear. " You have to stay. You can stay here as long as you want.” He said.

“W-What..? But Yeonhee will...” You said.

“Hyosun. I broke up with YeonHee." He explained. "and at the same time, i've realised that.... I love you…” He confessed. He broke away from the hug and you faced towards him.

“Why? How?” You asked. Smile slowly appear across your face.

“Do i really have to answer that?” He ruffled your hair. The two ofyou looked at each other and laughed. Jaejoong then moved closer and your lips pressed together.


At the same time, on the road at night, Tiffany was heading back home, and she met SeungHyun. SeungHyun didn’t want to talk to her at all, he is pissed with her. Tiffany knew this since he knows him well. She kept on thinking of what you and her were talking about this evening and she decided to tell him.

“SeungHyun.” She called him. Neither of them is facing each other, they just stopped and remained on their position.

“I’m sorry. I know what I did was wrong. But my intention is to make it easy for you get her. If you still want her, I don’t mind. But then I just wanted you to know this, even though you already knew it. I love you even before the day where you slept with me. I’vecadmired you for that long, and I didn’t have the chance to get closer to you. So that iscwhy I asked my friend to help me. I may sound like a freak for asking my friend to makecme able to sleep with you.. but.. sorry is all I can say.” Tiffany then walked away in tears. SeungHyun didn’t walk away, he just stay in his position, deep in his thought. Nobody knows what he is thinking. But his body moved on his own. He turned around, trying to catch up to Tiffany.

"Tiffany." He called her. Tiffany stopped, didn't want to turned around to hide her tears.

"If what you just told me were true. Thanks. But i don't know whether i will ever have a feelings for you. But i guess time will determine it. So.. just wait.." He said. Tiffany smiled hearing that. With that, SeungHyun went back, leaving Tiffany alone.


“WHAT! The two of you are dating now!!??!!” TaeYeon shouted at you and JaeJoong who are sitting together at the same table during lunch.

“Y-yes.. just two days ago.” You said.

“Wait wait..” She placed her hand on her forehead as if she’s sick. “So you had a conversation with that Tiffany.. I don’t understand how the two of you ended up having dinner together.. that’s weird. And somehow you realized that you like her just because YeonHee said that you like her… Both of you are dumb! Especially you JaeJoong! How can you realize your feelings after someone told you about it!!!”

TaeYeon keeps on rambling on it while you and JaeJoong just listens to her..

.

.

.

too fast for the story to end..? sorry.. =_=

But anyway, please check out the next story:

Too Beautiful as a Karma

and thank you to everyone who has voted!!

Yamapi won by 1 from TOP.