Chapter 4: The neighbor

Housemate

“Na na na na na na…” You rested your chin on your hands’ palm while humming your favourite song [whatever it is ], sitting on the dining table. JaeJoong could hear your hum well from inside the bathroom. He was taking another shower.

As he stepped out of the bathroom – with shirts on etc + towel on his left shoulder – he glared at you. “Stop humming. It hurts my ear.” He growled.

“Don’t you like the song?” You rolled your eyes to him and gave him a big smile, you were too happy that his bitter words didn’t affected you at all.

“I don’t even know what song it is since you are the one who is singing it.” He said. He scratched his hair in stress as he walked into his room. “JaeJoong.. You gotta be patient, she will only stay here for another few days..” He closed his eyes and mumbled to himself.

“I didn’t say that I will  move out, did i?” You added.

“Huh?” JaeJoong stopped walking and turned around to find you. “You said that you might be moving out soon right?”

“Well, I didn’t say that I ‘WILL’ right? I said that I ‘MIGHT’ be moving out soon. Which now turns out that I don’t want to move out.”

“What?! You are kidding rnight..?”

“Nope~!”

“Fine, do whatever you want, I’ll simply just make your life a living hell in here.”

“Oh really…?” You grinned at him. “Hmm.. Let’s see what happened if I tell YeonHee that you never actually treated me nicely. Or maybe I should tell her how you fell down, or maybe the time when you.. didn’t.. bring.. your shirt….” You slowly rolled your eyes to him. You were scared once you see him flaming in anger.

“H-Hey..” You mumbled. At that time, someone knocked the door.

“C-Comin!!” You said as you quickly run towards the door, knwoing that it is the only way to get out of JaeJoong's rage. You grabbed the knob and open the door to find SeungHyun. JaeJoong’s anger flame started to fade away and he tried to peek and listen at your conversation.

“Umm.. Are you.. busy…?” SeungHyun peeked inside the house, trying to find JaeJoong’s trace. He might’ve felt uncomfortable after that incident happened.

 

=Flashback=

“S-SeungHyun oppa…” You muttered as your eyes locked on his.

“Hyosun, what are you doing here?” He asked, looking confused.

“I just moved into this apartme-“

JaeJoong got up, and he stood right between you and SeungHyun. Both you and SeungHyun covered your nose immediately because the weird fragrance (lol) from JaeJoong is just too strong for words. JaeJoong dusted off some other rubbish that is still stuck on his clothes, his eyes then met SeungHyun’s. He glares at SeungHyun’s reaction towards him and then walked inside the house, straight into the bathroom.

=end of flashback=

 

“Nope.. I’m not busy at the moment. What’s up?” You answered his previous question. SeungHyun’s eyes then diverted back to yours.

“Oh, would you mind having a tea in my house?” Your face brightened up as you hear his invitation. JaeJoong could see your happiness from the back, it seems like there is a strong aura of happiness around you that makes him feels uncomfortable.

“Sure!” You answer eagerly. Before you leave the house, you took a glance at JaeJoong. JaeJoong who noticed that, glanced back at you. You then gave him a smirk as if you just got something that is a lot better than his. JaeJoong’s anger rose up again. Once you leave the house, he locked the house’s door even though he knew that you didn’t bring the keys. Calmly, he took out his phone and dial YeonHee for a chat.

.

.

.

.