We Meet Again

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I decided to meet SoYoung. No one knows. If they know, they'd spaz.

Those 'bodyguards' are sleeping. I went to the garden and got out of the house from there. Unlocked the fence and made my way to see SoYoung at a park.

 

"MiYoung." It was SoYoung.

"I'm really really sorry!" she bowed to me.

"It's ok..." I was surprised.

"I...I.. I'm just really really really sorry. I know these words aren't enough to apologize and show how sorry I am. Wait does that even make sense?" she looked back up at me, we both laughed.

"I feel really stupid. I don't know what got me into doing that. Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"*sigh* I'm sorry."

"you've said that so many times now."

"I know. But I am truely sorry." she looked down.

"what happened to Taemin?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I guess he's more crazy over you than I am to Jiyong."

"hm."

"BUT I don't like Jiyong" she shook her head. "Not anymore. You two are a really good couple. Just that I ruined you two.." she looked down again.

"No you didn't ruin us. You made me realize something instead. Thank you."

"Huh?" she looked at me confused.

"So what school are you going to now?"

"Private school.."

"Oh. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"What... or.. why..  er. How come.. you.. uh." I didn't know how to ask it.

" I know what you are trying to ask. It's just that. Once you broke up with Taemin, he was REALLY upset about it especially when you are with Jiyong. Which you already know.

And then he knew that I liked Jiyong, so he sorta persuaded me on breaking you two up so both of us would be happy with who we like.

But I realized that it was such a stupid thing." SoYoung explained. I could tell by her face what she was saying was true. She did not lie. She was tearing up.

"i'm really sorry MiYoung. "

"Yes I know SoYoung."

"Are we still friends?"

"Yes, Friends." I smiled.

"Thank you MiYoung." she gave me a friendly hug. "You are a great person. No wonder Jiyong likes you." she smiled.

"Haha, thanks." I blushed.

GD: MIYOUNG WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!

*ignores*

"Oh, I gotta go now MiYoung." she looked at her watch.

"Thanks for accepting my apology." she sniffed.

"You're welcome. And thanks for telling me the truth."

"Hm. Bye~" she waved and walked off.

I got back up heading home.. I suppose I can call it home from now on?

GD: YAH MIYOUNG WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Oh, found you.

I saw Jiyong's car stop and door open.

"MiYoung!" he walked to me and closed the door.

"What are you doing? It's dangerous!" he held my hand walking me back to the car with those body guards standing in front of the car.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air without people following me.." I pouted.

"There's fresh air in the garden."

"Too much pollen."

"What??! HOW?! There's an area with just trees too!"

"I dont know~" I sang and sat in the car.

-

SoYoung's POV

I'm so glad MiYoung forgave me. Ah.

"You met up with MiYoung?" I heard someone ask. I turned around.

"You should really just leave her alone, Taemin." he was standing there by a tree.

"What. You like Jiyong too don't you?!" He walked to me.

"No. I don't." At least not anymore I walked paased him and closer to the tree. Examining the lines on the tree bark. I don't know why.

"Such lies."

"do you really love MiYoung?" I turned around.

"YEAH OF COURSE."

"Would you want her to be happy?" I asked again.

"Why are you asking such stupid questions? That's obviously a YES!"

"Then have her be with Jiyong."

"WHAT?! WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?!"

"If you really LOVED her. Then you should have her be happy with JIYONG! YOU SEE HOW HAPPY SHE IS WHEN SHE IS WITH HIM!?!" I raised my voice. This guy is driving me crazy.

"I WANT HER TO BE WITH ME! MEEEE!" he yelled.

"WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE HER BE SAD OR HAPPY?! YOU SAID HAPPY. AND SHE IS HAPPY WITH JIYONG NOW LEAVE HER ALONE MAN!" my throat was starting to hurt.

He didn't say a thing and stood there thinking.

"All this time you have made her cry and sad. Now even she has to avoid you. She's scared of you now Taemin.." I said. I'm not sure if that's true or not but, I hope this makes him realize what he's doing.

"yeah.. you are right. I've just hurt her all along." he started to tear up.

"She should be happy with Jiyong." he looked up at me.

"why haven't I realized this earlier..." a tear escaped from his eye.

"EXCUSE ME!! SORRY!" someone was trying to get through the rest of the people on the street.

"AH!" she suddenly bumped into Taemin with her cart.

"SORRY!" I heard her say and passed us.. I was pushed to the tree. My back hurt. But that wasn't the problem.

I felt something on my lips..... my eyes widened. The only thing I saw was Taemin's eyes widening too.. A bit too close to my face.

 

=====