The New Kid

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

*music plays; alarm that was set to wake MiYoung up*
MiYoung wakes up realizing that she was smiling at the memories she had, good times, she thought to herself.
MiYoung was able to take care of herself and lived alone in an apartment, SoYoung lives on the same floor as well but just a few doors away from where her live. Glad that she lives near, so they won't have to walk home alone at times. Both of them don't have classes together anymore but because of where they live, and MSN, they are still best friends.

MiYoung's POV

*ding dong* then my cellphone rings and it's SoYoung.

"are you awake yet? open the door."

"hmm.." I say as I walk to the door.

"waitt. lemme finish my cereal." I say and rushed eating it and put it in the sink to wash later.

"ok let's go." then I locked the door and double checked that it's really locked.

"Oh yeah, you know that empty apartment thing... that ugh... forgot who. but they moved out ..... when was it?" SoYoung says trying to remember.

"Like 2 weeks ago?" I say as I find a seat on the bus for the two of us. It would usually be crowded but because of my wonderful friend, I have to wake up earlier so there's less people and arrive to school early to. AND just wait in the library reviewing the homework we had yesterday or walking around the school.

"Yeah, I heard someone's moving in"

"Of course someone will." I'm not that interested in knowing...

"..... whatever..... but I heard that there's a dude or someone the same age as us!"

"yeah at school there's tonnes." I talked back

"......... MiYoung!" she lightly slaps my arm playfully.

"Ok fine... Wow he's in our grade! I hope he's in my class." I said sarcastically. Then she just ignored me.

-
"OK class. listen up. We have a new student!!" the teacher says which caught my attention. Then I realized I have an empty seat beside me.

Me: omg what if he or she sits beside me and it's a weirdo? GD, if only you really existed....
Sometimes when I'm home bored or sad, I'd talk to myself in my own mind and then pretend GD is able to read rmy mind and he'll talk to me.Which seems stupid, now that I think of it.

"Annyeonhagsayo, Kwon Jiyong imnida" he bows while I just stared at the table until the teacher said that he'll sit next to .. ME?, I got out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Hello~ MiYoung" he says and smiles.

"Oh hi." I said and gave a weak smile then turned back to staring at the table.

Me: Wait, how does he know my name? Oh probably the teacher said it out loud anyways.

"so..." Jiyong says trying to start a conversation. Then I heard GD's voice in my head telling you to talk to this Jiyong guy. Yeah but it's just me making it up about GD talking in my mind anyways. Whatever.

"so.. which school are you from?" I say giving a friendly smile.

"Well, actually I'm-"

"OK Take out your math textbooks and open to yesterday's homework" The teacher says cutting him off. Ok then, whatever.


Lunch
I walk to where SoYoung was sitting.

"hey so I heard the new kid is in your class" she says as she takes a bit in her sandwich

"yeah."

"I think he's the same dude tha-"

"hey MiYoung and SoYoung!" what? Was Jiyong stalking me?
GD: Nope.
Me: *ignores*

"how'd you know my name?" SoYoung says. Oh that's true.. How do you know her name, Jiyong?  

"MiYoung told me"

"what really? I did?"

"so mind if I join you girls?" he said. I was about to correct him in case he said "you guys." to "you girls"  but I guess he's smart enough to know the difference of what people say. And I do correct people often when they say that and I'm their friend.

"MiYoung!" this time it's Taemin. Haha I wonder if GD was here, if he'll still squish him.  
GD: So, MiYoung I came to your school, dont you see me?
Me: What no, I don't see you. All I see are these two dudes and SoYoung. Why don't you try calling my cell? Haha I'm pretty sure you know it.

"so what's your cell number?" Jiyong asks

"why?"

"you know, I don't really know the school really well and in case I get lost maybe you can find me?" he says smiling.
"here I'll give her's to you" Taemin says grabbing Jiyong's phone then gave it back to him.  I wonder what he put, I'm pretty sure he won't give other people my number like that.

"Miyong, look." Taemin says and does something with his hands. I just stared and he suddenly did something random and it made me laugh. I don't know how to describe it but he can sure make me smile sometimes.
Me: Oh yeah about my Cellphone number. Hehe GD if you can really read my mind and this is real and I'm not just talking to myself in my head..
It's ---------- (whatever your number is)
GD: Okk got it.

Then I see Jiyong text someone from the corner of my eye. I think he's texting, not sure and I don't care.

 

Author's Note:

So yeah. When it says stuff like in italic and

"Me: "   and     "GD: "    they are like Telepathing..... heehee talking to each other in their minds.

I find this VERY confusing now for you people to read it. SORRY