Facing Trouble

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Taemin's POV

He walks into Shinee's personal room provided by Minho's father, the chairman of the school. He sees Onew and Jonghyun playing a video game together, Minho reading a book, and Key flipping through a fashion magazine.

Taemin greets, "Hyungs, annyeong!"

They look up at him and Jonghyun replies, "No need to act cute in front of us. We already know your real personality."

Taemin pouted and says, "I can act cute whenever I want to."

Jonghyun shakes his head and Key says, "So we heard what happened to you today. You okay?"

Taemin sighs and gives up acting cute to reply, "Yeah, whatever. Doesn't matter."

Key continues to pry by asking, "So who was the girl?"

Taemin sighs again and simply answers with, "Kim Aesook."

Onew asks, "So you know that girl?"

Taemin shakes his head and says, " I just read it off of her name tag."

Jonghyun smirks and get up from his chair and walks towards Taemin to pat him on his back. Jonghyun then says, "Well then. Shouldn't we pay her back for messing with are maknae? Right Minho?"

Minho looks up from his book and replies, "Just do what you want."

Key claps and loudly says, "Well I know just what to do. All of you come here."

They all walk towards Key to hear him explain his plan.

 

Aesook's POV

You feel someone shaking your arm waking you up from your nap. You lazily raise your head from your arms to see Chunhei with a panicked look on her face. You wonder what is going on, but didn't feel like asking.

Chunhei pulls out an earbud from one ear and quickly says, "There was an announcement just now on the speaker telling you to go to room 1S. My God! What did you do now Aesook?!"

You don't understand why your best friend is this flustered so you ask, "Why what's wrong?"

Chunhei's jaws drop and whispers, "Don't you know who room 1S belongs to?! No of course not since your ears are always plugged with your earbuds and sleep half the time in school. Room 1S belongs to Shinee, the kingkas of the school. They are super hot, super smart, super athletic, and really rich. One member of the group is Minho, and his dad is the chairman of this school so they have ultimate power that even the teachers can't oppose to. OMG, OMG! What did you do!? I really hope you're not in trouble! Aish! You should go; you shouldn't make them mad or even more mad by making them wait!"

Chunhei pulls you out of your chair and drags you out of the classroom. She gives you a slight shove and yells, "Hurry and Go!"

You turn around and grabs onto her sleeve saying, "Wait."

Chunhei turns her head around and asks, "What?"

You ask, "Where is room 1S?"

Chunhei rolls her eyes and says, "Of course you don't know. Just walk down that hall way until you see a room with the sign 1S above it. Now go."

You let her go and turn around to walk down the hallway. You plug the earbud back into your ear. You lazily stroll down the hallway looking up at the room numbers until you reach a room with the sign 1S above the door. You lazily walk in to see what was wrong, and you unknowingly entered the first stage of a drama.