Misunderstood

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

"What are you still doing here?" asks Minho.

You look down to see him still holding onto you. You gently pull yourself away from his grasp. 

You look up at him and say, "Gamsahabnida. Some girls just wanted to talk to me."

Minho looks at you carefully before asking, "Why did they want to talk to you?"

You merely shrug and is about to walk around him to leave, but he slids infront of you.

You look up at him and ask, "Can you move?"

Minho says, "Then answer me first."

You sigh and think: Should I tell him? What will happen if I tell him? Aish! I hate this kind of drama! I just want to get back to my old normal life. Whatever. I'll just tell him. What's the worst that could happen?

You sigh again and say, "These girls just told me to stay away from Shinee."

Minho stares at you and asks, "What girls?"

You say, "They called themselves f(x)."

Minho looks at you in surprise and says, "How can it be f(x)? And why would they talk to you?"

You look up at him in annoyance and answers, "They were threatening me to stay away from Shinee and it's probably because they like Shinee."

Minho shakes his head and gives you a stern look while saying, "You shouldn't lie. f(x) would never do that. They are the queenkas of  the school so they also have an image to keep up like Shinee, but they are genuinely kind. That's why Shinee and f(x) hang out."

You sigh and say, "I'm not lieing. If you don't believe me, then fine. It's not like it really matters anyway."

You quickly slip past Minho, but he puts a strong grip on your arm which makes you wince. You turn around to see him glaring at you.

Minho speaks through his gritted teeth saying, "Make sure that kind of dirty lie will never leave you mouth. I'll let you go for today, but if this ever happens again, I won't be so kind. You're lucky you're a girl and I have a rule of not hitting girls."

Minho gives you another hard glare before throwing your arm away and continue to walk down the hall. You sigh thinking: Today has been a long day. I really need to get home and sleep. Aish. so troublesome.