Vicious Encounter with f(x)

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

You return to class and you yet again stay awake, but you space out and stare out the window. Every teacher found it quite surprising to see that you are awake, but they didn't bother you since they heard Mrs. Lee ranting about you in the teacher's office. Before you know it, the end bell rings and everyone in the class quickly packs up and leaves.

Chunhei says to you, "Mianne Aesook. I have to help Umma with something today. I'll be leaving first today. Annyeong!" and dashes out the room.

You slowly pack up and sling your backpack over your back. You shuffle out of the classroom and walk down the hall. All of a sudden, you feel someone roughly grabbing your arm and pulling you into the girl's bathroom.

Once you are inside the bathroom, you are shoved against the wall. Your glasses are about to slip off you push them up your nose and you look up to see five girls glaring at you.

You say, "Do you need something?"

They look at you with shock and one of the girls slaps you hard. You are so surprised that you can't even move.

One girl growls at you, "How dare you talk to us like that! We are f(x), the queenkas of this school and you are just a piece of !"

You look at them with wide eyes, unsure of what to do in a situation like this.

Another girl grabs you bye your hair and pulls you towards her until her face was directly infront of yours.

She whispers menacingly at you, "Look here , this will be the first and last warning. Stay away from Shinee because they are ours. If you don't listen, you will suffer the consequences."

She lets go of your hair and tosses you to the ground. The five then sneer at you and strut out of the bathroom. You are in a daze while thinking: I don't even understand what just happened to me. I'll ask Chunhei who they are tomorrow. And I can't stay away from Shinee unless I want to be tortured by them. Shinee is probably scarier then f(x) since Minho is the son the the chairman of this school. Aish. This is so troublesome. How did I even get dragged into this? Why can't my life just go back to the way it was before? Whatever. I'll just sleep this off. Maybe this is all a dream. Let me check. Owwwww! Okay, that pinch hurts. That means this isn't a dream. Aish. Too much trouble, too much trouble.

You get up from the floor and dust your skirt. You let out a sigh and walk out of the bathroom. The hallway is empty and you are lost in your thoughts until your face smacks into something. You are about th fall, but you feel someone's arm circling around your waist. You look up to see that it was none other than Minho.