Another Accidental Meeting

Unexpected Twist of Fate

this is how Aesook looks like after the makeover

asian-asian-girl-cute-free-girl-Favim.co

Aesook's POV

You here your alarm beeping into you ear. You lazily move you hand to shut off your alarm and you slip off the bed. You feel around your nightstand before you realize that you don't have your glasses anymore. You sigh and you scratch your head making your bed-head even worse. You shuffle towards the direction of your closet, but you nearly trip over your backpack. When you reach your closet, you squint to try to identify where your uniform is. Once you find it, you have trouble telling apart your blazer and your skirt, but you eventually are able to put your uniform on. You shuffle into the bathroom and feel your sink counter top and you finally find your contacts case. You quickly open the case and quickly put your contacts on so you can finally see which causes you to poke yourself in the eye.

You shout, "Ow! I hate contacts!"

You blink once your contacts are in and you wipe away your tears. You quickly brush your teeth and you quickly brush your hair. You leave your bathroom and you grab your backpack and your iPod and you walk downstairs. You enter your kitchen and you take a cup of yogurt and a plastic spoon. You slip on your dirty, black Converse and you head out of your house.

While walking you place the spoon into your mouth and you plug you earbuds into your ears. You peel off the plastic cover of the yogurt and you eat your breakfast. Once you finish eating your breakfast, you see a nearby trashcan and you walk over do throw away your trash. As you turn around, you bump into someone. You look up to see an unfamiliar boy who just so happens to be wearing the same uniform as you.

You take a step away from him and you bow saying, "Joesonghabnida."

The guy chuckles, "No, it's alright. I should have watched where I was going. Mian."

You nod and you quickly walk away, but the guy grabs onto your arm and turns you around so that you are facing him.

He smirks at you and says, "You're just going to leave after saying sorry? I don't think so. If your really sorry, then show me the way to school."

You look up at him and you just nod. He slowly loosens his grasp on your arm and lets you go. You start walking and you feel his presence behind you. You two soon reach the school campus and you turn around, but he already disappeared. You shrug it off since it is none of your concern and you make your way into the school. You walk up the stairs and down the hall until you reach room 1S. As you enter the room, you see that all of the members are already there and you think: I don't understand how they can do this. Who wants to wake up early just to get to school? I would spend this time sleeping or playing video games!

They look up and Key suddenly screams, "Aish! After the makeover, you still need to take care of yourself! Brush your hair! Use some of the make-up from yesterday! And why are you still wearing those disgusting shoes after we got you so many pairs!? Atleast you're wearing your contacts."

You mumble, "I'm only wearing the contacts because you threw away my glasses."

The other four try to cover up their laughter while Key shakes his head and says, "Come over here. I'll fix your hair."

You walk over to him and he get out of his seat. He pushes you down to sit and he whips out a comb from his pocket and starts brushing your hair. You relax and you eventually fall asleep.

You feel someone shaking your arm and saying, "Aish, this girl. Even after yesterday, she's as disgusting as before."

You groggily open your eyes and rub them. You see that Key looks at you with annoyance while the others are amused by your behavior.

Key snaps, "The bell is going to ring so you better leave now."

You nod and you get up. Once you reach the door you turn around and bow while saying, "Gamsahabnida. Annyeong."

You shout back at you, "Annyeong!"

You turn to leave to be faced with a very eventful day.

 

Hello readers! This is really unusual, right? I'm actually updating! This is mostly because Hurricane Sandy closed down practically everything in New York so I don't have any school. So I can update! Enjoy!