Lunch Break

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

You walk into 1S to see four guys just lounging around doing nothing in particular.

Onew calls out, "Guys! I just realized that we don't have Aesook's phone number!"

Jonghyun sits up and says, "You're right Onew. We need to exchange numbers with her so that she will literally be a servant to us. Just doing things for us during breaks in school isn't enough."

Onew shoots a worried look at you and shifts his gaze back to Jonghyun before saying, "No, that's not wha-"

Jonghyun cuts Onew off and says, "Girl! Come over here and give me your phone."

Onew tries to give you a look to show that this wasn't his intention and you think: It's okay Onew. You don't have to feel sorry since I know this isn't what you want. You are the only nice one out of all of these devils. This is so troublesome. This means I never know when one of them will call me to do some task. Whatever. Let's just hurry this up so I can get food. That sandwich isn't enough.

You walk over to Jonghyun and dig through your pockets and pull out your phone. You hand your phone over to Jonghyun. He snatched the phone out of your hands and types something. He then tosses it to Key who also types something who then hands it to Taemin. This continues until the phone has made its way around the room and back to you.

Jonghun commands, "Now call all of us so that we'll have your number."

You do as you're told and calls all of them. The room fills with different ringtones until all of them are all silenced.

Key then says, "Now go get our lunch from the cafeteria."

You ask, "Don't all of you go eat at the cafeteria?"

Key bursts out laughing and says, "It is nice being the kingkas of the school but it is disgusting when people are watching us eat and girls doing things to try to get our attention. Now go get our lunch."

You sigh and turn around and trudge out of the room and down the hallway to the staircase. You slowly walk down the staircase and head to the cafeteria.

You walk up to a lady working at the cafeteria and says, "I'm here to pick up lunch for Shinee."

The woman's eyes widens and hurriedly scampers away. She quickly returns and shoves five boxes of food that you.

You try to balance with the tall, heavy stack in your arms and carefully walk out of the cafeteria. The boxes tower over you so that you don't even know where you are walking to. You shift your head so that you are looking past the side of the tower to see where the staircase is. You start to walk up the staircase and nearly trip on the last step, but thankfully, you regain your balance. You walk down the hall and into room 1S.

You hand a box of food to each one inside the room. Once they recieve the box, they all toss off the cover and start shovelling food into their mouths. You turn around and are about the leave until Key calls out, "Where do you think you're going?!"

You look back and say, "To the cafeteria to eat."

Key says, "I don't think so. You made us wait for our food so your punishment is no lunch."

Your eyes widen, but quickly narrow as you tighten your fists and your lips purse into a thin line. You grit your teeth and start to tremble until you exploded. You rip the earbuds out of your ears and start yelling, "LOOK! I DO EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME TO DO! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO CARRY THOSE STUPID BOXES. THEY'RE TALLER THAN ME, OK! THIS PUNISHMENT IS UNCALLED FOR AND IT'S CALLED CHILD ABUSE! I CAN TOTALLY SUE YOU FOR THIS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE FOOD AWAY FROM ME!"

The boys all look at you with startled expressions which quickly change to fear seeing as you are just as scary as Minho when you are mad.

Key gulps and stutters, "S-sorry. Y-you can go e-eat."

You quickly relax and your face shifts back into your normal nonchalant look and say, "Annyeongkyeseyo."

You turn your head back towards the door and you walk out.

The last thing you hear before you walk out is, "Damn. We shouldn't mess with her during lunch break."