Apology... Wait, APOLOGY!!

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

After coming back home from dinner with Onew, you immediately go to your room and sleep. At 6:00 A.M. your alarm clock starts ringing. You squint open your eyes and yout take the alarm clock and shut it off. You push yourself off of your bed and shuffle to your closet where you pull ouf your uniform. You walk into the bathroom to change, brush your teeth, wash your face, and quickly brush your hair. You walk out of the bathroom and back into your room where you grab your backpack and iPod and shove your glasses onto your face. You trudge down the stairs and into the kitchen where you stick a slice of bread into your mouth and then you leave your house and make your way to school.

As you enter the school grounds, you wonder: It's only 6:25. Do I still have to get there by 6:30? I should go just incase. Don't want to get into trouble. 

You walk into room 1S and see that it's completely empty. You think: I guess today is a 7:30 day. Oh well. I'm already here.

You walk over to the chair where you usually see Minho reading a book on and you sit down. The leather cools your skin and your weight just sinks into the chair. Before long, you fall asleep.

You feel someone roughly shake your arm.

"Ya. Get up."

"Hey! Be more gentle!"

"Ow! That hurt! You don't have to hit me!"

"Then be nice!"

Okay, okay! Aish!"

You open your eyes to see the five handsome faces of Shinee surrounding you. You look down at your watch and see that it's already 7:30. You slowly rise up from your seat while the members of Shinee step back to give you more room.

You bow saying, "Joesonghabnida."

Jonghyun waves his hand at your apology and says, "Whatever. Now that you're awake, you can start doing your job by- Ow!"

Jonghyun was cut off by Onew smacking him on the back of his head. Onew glares at Jonghyun causing a sigh to escape from Jonghyun.

All of a sudden, all five boys bow at you saying, "Joesonghabnida."

They all stand up and look at you expectantly. You slightly tilt your head and study each off them wonder if you should forgive them.

You say, "It's alright. I also shouldn't have yelled at you. Joesonghabnida."

You give them a reassuring smile and all of them, except Onew are surprised. They stare at you with wide eyes while Onew smiles back at you.

Key gulps and shakily says, "W-well now th-that's over. You c-can d-do your next job."

You face returns to its usual blank expression and you nod.

Key says, "Go and organize the bookcase."

You nod and you go take all of the scattered books around the room. You go to the bookcase and place all of the books where they belong. As you are about to place the last book you have in your hand, a hand came out of no where and takes a hold of the book. You turn around to see Minho staring down at you.

He says, "I'm reading this book."

He slips the book out of your grasp and walks away. Now that you're done, you walk over to where Key is sitting reading a magazine to ask what to do next.

Key glances up at you and tells you, "You're done for now. Just come back at lunch break."

You nod your head and leave the room and walk down the crowded hallway of people walking to there class.