New Student

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

You are peacefully sleeping at your desk until you hear a ruckus even louder than the music playing from your earbuds. You slightly shift in your seat so that you are at the edge of your desk so you can be as far away as possible from the noise. The chatter slowly dies down and you sigh in comfort.

"Ms. Shin... Ms. Shin... MS. SHIN!"

You groggily raise your head from your desk to look at Mr. Park, your homeroom teacher. 

Mr. Park sighs, "Ms. Shin, please pay attention. We have a new student and we wouldn't want to make him feel uncomfortable with your rudeness, now would we?"

You slowly shake your head causing Mr. Park to form a stiff smile.

Mr. Park turns to the new student and says, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

You turn your gaze to the new student and realize he's the one you bumped into earlier that morning.

The student smirks, "Sup, the name's Woo Jiho, but call me Zico."

Mr. Park awkwardly clears his throat and says, "Thank you Mr. Woo. Why don't you go sit that the desk at the back?"

Zico swaggers down the aisle and mutters a soft "Hey," as he passes by you. He takes his backpack strap and smoothly slides it off his shoulder to only loudly drop it next to his desk. He pulls back his chair with a loud clatter and drops himself into the seat. He lifts his feet up and drop them onto his desk with a loud thunk while folding his hands behind his head. Zico glares at Mr. Park, daring him to disapprove. Luckily the bell rings saving Mr. Park the trouble of dealing with the new student. Mr. Park quickly says his farewell and strides out of the room. This new student wasn't going to let the teachers handle him easily, but it wasn't the teachers you should be worried about.

 

 

Hey guys, I'm back. I'm SO sorry for being gone for two years. I don't know if I'll regularly update this story, but I'll try my best. I know I won't give up on this story so I'll eventually finish it. I know this is a really short update, but I'll definitely update more.