Time for a Change

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

A few weeks have already passed by as autumn quickly changes to winter. The season isn't the only thing that has changed; the way Shinee acts towards you have changed as well. They are a lot nicer to you and they are less demanding. Key continues to nag and baby you while Onew is someone who you enjoy talking to and is dependable. Jonghyun loves to tease you and play games with you. There are times when you find yourself having short conversations with Taemin or see him glancing at you, but he still hasn't really opened up to you. After the incident with f(x), Minho has been ignoring you. (f)x continues to bully you without Shinee noticing such as purposely bumping into you, stealing your notebooks and destroying them, dumping food on you when you're in the cafeteria, and locking you in the supply closet.

Today was like any other day. You roll over to the side so that you are facing your beeping alarm clock. You turn it off and you slowly slide off your bed. You scratch your hair making it even more messy. You change into your uniform and then shuffle into the bathroom where you brush your teeth, wash your face, and quickly pulled your brush through your messy hair. You leave the bathroom and go into your room to grab your backpack and shove your glasses onto your face. You lumber down the stairs and shuffle into the kitchen and grab an apple. You walk to the door and slipped on your coat and your worn out Converse.

You walk outside and turn around to lock the door behind you. You plug your earbuds into your ears and start making your way to school. As you enter the school grounds, you already see students walking around and talking to friends. You check your watch to make sure that you are still on time and your watch reads 7:24 A.M. You make your way to room 1S and see that all of Shinee are already there.

Jonghyun looks up from his game and shouts out, "You're finally here! So slow! I guess your fat stubby legs can't move very fast."

You give a blank look at him and retort, "It's not like your fat stubby legs can move any faster than mine."

Jonghyun's face turns red and he looks back down at his game as the other members of Shinee burst out laughing.

Onew walks up to you and smiles saying, "Aesook-ah, give me your coat, I'll put it in the closet."

You look at him for a short period of time before you drop your backpack to the ground and slip off your coat. Onew takes your coat and walks to the closet to put it on a hanger.

Key closes his magazine and gets up from his chair and claps his hands together saying, "Well, it's winter time, and you all know what that means! Winter vacation!"

Jonghyun jumps out of his seat shouting "Whoo!" and high fives Key. Taemin smiles and gets up and hops over towards his hyungs.

You look at them with a vacant expression, but you tilt your head to the side thinking: Winter vacation? What's so special about that?*Sigh* I wish Umma was home for winter vacation, but I know she won't make it.*Cry* What am I gonna eat!? Maybe I can mooch off of Onew at his restaurant. No. That's bad. Aish. Looks like I still have to cook for myself. Maybe I can just sleep and game for the whole vacation. Hmmm...

Key looks over at you and snaps his fingers saying, "Oh! Aesook! You don't know about our winter vacation do you?"

Your eyes drift to Key and you shake your head.

Key nods and explains, "For our winter vacation, we always go to one of Jonghyun's hotels since his family owns a chain of five star hotels. The hotel we go to is near a ski resort so we ski and snowboard. Since you're our servant, you have to go with us this year."

You look at him with surprise, but then your face shifts back to its passive look and you reply, "No thanks."

Now all of the members of Shinee turn to look at you and their jaws drop. They all start going balistic screaming all kinds of things at you.

"Are you crazy!? This is a one in a lifetime chance!"

"We are THE SHINEE! Who wouldn't want to spend more time with us!?"

"Please come with us Aesook-ah!"

"It'll be really fun!"

"Come on, just go!"

You stare at them with wide eyes thinking: Aish, such whiney babies. And they all call me Key umma's baby. So loud. So annoying. Wait. If I go to a five star hotel, there will be good food. Yeah, Aesook. Go. For the food. It's waiting for you.

You say, 'Okay."

Shinee immediately stops shouting and looks at you.

Key then speaks up, "Now that it's settled. You can go. Classes are going to start soon."

You nod and pick your backpack off the ground. You turn around and are about to leave until Key says, "Wait."

You turn your head around and looks at him.

Key says, "Remember to come for lunch and come here after school."

You tilt your head to the side and asks, "Why?"

Key looks at the other members of Shinee and they are all smirking. Key looks back at you and simply replies, "It's time for a change."

You continue to stare at him until he waves his hand at you signalling for you to leave so you turn around and head to your classroom.

Key calls out, "Remember to come!"

 

 

Hello my dear readers. I am really sorry for not updating for more than a month, but there are so many things going on. Like summer vacation, school, and I'm also really lazy. So super sorry to the people reading my story. I hope you all continue to read this. But as an apology, I tried to make this chapter kinda long so yeah. And I'm gonna spam with gifts. Woohoo!

SHINee Macros

cause it's the winter holidays in my story

get it... hehe... i'm lame... sorry

SHINee Hello Baby

cute

SHINee Macros

hehe

SHINee Macros

onew and his chicken

SHINee's Hello ..

he keeps on getting dissed in the story

shinee-1.jpg

interesting couple

shinee Pictures, Images and Photos

again, onew and his chicken... these boys are very... special

Taemin dance terminal mapo Pictures, Images and Photos

i guess what they say is true, idols look their best on stage

i'm done spamming

hope i can update soon

continue to support me

THANK YOU!!!

shinee-.gif

one last gift

hehe

okay

now for real

bye