Fated Meeting?

Unexpected Twist of Fate

Aesook's POV

"Aesook! Catch!"

You hear someone yell above the music playing from your earbuds. You turn around to see a football heading towards you. Your eyes widen and you yelp as you duck to avoid the ball. It goes flying past you and you hear the loud thud of it hitting something. You turn to see what it hit to see that it actually hit a person. Your eyes widen and you race towards the boy that was hit.

You do a 90 degrees bow and repeatedly say, "Joesonghabnida."

The boy says, "It's alright. It was just an accident."

You look up at his face to see him brightly smiling at you. You, still worried, asks him, "Where did you get hit?"

He shakes his head and says, "It's fine."

You say, "Where did you get hit?"

His smile slightly faulters so then he points at his left shin. You stoop down and quickly pull up his pant leg to see the skin is scraped and red and slightly bleeding. He is startled and slightly steps back, but you hold a tight grip on his pants. You rummage through your pockets until you find the disinfectant spray and spray some on the scrape. You shove the spray back into one of your pockets and start searching for something else until you pull out a hello kitty band-aid. You stick it onto the scrape and you pull down his pant leg.

You get up and once again bow and say, "Jeosonghabnida."

You grab the football on the floor and turn around to see who is the one who threw the ball at you. You see that your best friend, Chunhei was waving her arms wildly in the air. You pouted and raced towards her and jumped onto her screaming "Chunhei! What was that for!? Aish. You're crazy!"

 

Taemin's POV

He stares as you run away thinking: What the hell was that?! Does that girl know who I am? Damn. Taemin, calm down, other people are watching. You can not just explode and be angry and ruin your reputation. Breathe.

Taemin turns around and starts walking down the hall. He passes by a couple of girls and he catches part of their conversation.

One girl whispered, "OMG, Taemin is sooo nice. I can't believe he just forgave that girl."

The other girl said, "I know right. God, what is wrong with that girl. She is such an eyesore."

"She better be careful. She was lucky it was Taemin that she hit."

"Yeah. I wish I had a chance to talk to him. He is soooo cute."

Taemin smiles, but is smirking in the inside thinking: At least being hit has backed up my reputation. And I'll be the talk of the school for a while.