Aliens Don't Exist!

Lina's Boarding House: All Aliens Welcome

Okay, why do I always turn to THIS story whenever I don't have any ideas for my other ones? How irritating......well, at least I'll have a random idea by the time I finish this chappie. It always happens -_-


You stared at the six boys for a long time, completely confused. They were all really hot, wore strange army-like clothes, they were covered in dirt, and they were all blonde.

The blonde hair weirded you out the most. Are they some sort of cult group? I know people like to dye their hair, but this is a bit too much!

"U-um......hello." You said awkwardly.

The aliens stared at you, unsure of what to say. "Hyung, say something!" Jongup whispered to Yongguk, who looked completely nonplussed. He had never interacted with an Earthling before. He opened and closed his mouth, but no sound came out.

Finally, Youngjae walked forward. "We....um.....we're here for the Gajok Boarding House....." He said a bit uncomfortably. Darn, I haven't interacted with many females in a while. Governor Hyosung doesn't count of course, since she's so scary. What do I say to a female Earthling? Darn it, Brain, think!

He remembered it was customary to bow to someone, and he sank into a 90-degree bow. He turned his head slightly to glare at the other aliens, who reluctantly bowed as well. Only Yongguk refused. He crossed his arms and scoffed. "No way am I lowering my head to an Earth --"

Himchan and Jongup quickly grabbed the back of his neck and forced him into a bow. "Ow ow ow ow!!!" He yelped. "You bastards, how dare you do this to your hyung!"

You couldn't help but smile a little at their childish antics. Well, with these weirdoes as boarders, I guess the house won't be as silent anymore.....

Zelo saw you smile. He really liked your smile. Do all female Earthlings smile so brightly? He thought, dazed.

"So, um, welcome to the Gajok Boarding House!" You said, trying to remember how to properly greet your new house guests. It's been such a long time since you last had boarders, and back then Antonio was the one doing the greetings. You stood aside to let them enter the house. They walked in, looking all over the place in amazement. 

"Er, do you have any luggage?"

They stared at you. "Um, no....." Youngjae said awkwardly.

"Oh, okay...." You blinked. "Um, the payment is.....$50.00 a night, meals included."

They stared at you once more. You sweatdropped. Do they.....even know what money is?

"Hyung, what do we do?" Jongup whispered fearfully to Himchan. "We don't have Earthling money!"

"Why didn't Governor Hyosung think of this beforehand?" Himchan groaned.

"Well, what do we do?" Yongguk hissed back.

You stared at the six boys as they started to have a hushed argument. You felt kind of bad. They looked really young, some even your age. Actually, the cute boy with the curly blonde hair looked even younger. "Um, if you guys want, you can stay the first night free. You know, until things settle down. You can always pay me back later."

Himchan's eyes widened. "REALLY? YAY, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" Delighted, he rushed forward and tackled you into a hug, spinning you around. You turned bright red. Oh my god, is he actually hugging me? What the heck?!

"You are the best Earthling I ever met!" Himchan squealed.

"W-wha? Earth.......Earthling?" You stammered, starting to feel dizzy because of all the spinning.

"Yah, you idiot!" Youngjae yelped, grabbing the back of his collar and pulling him away from you. "You stupid General!"

Okay, these guys are definitely weird...... You thought nervously, as your blush died down.

Suddenly, there was the sound of electricity and the crackling of a radio. You looked around, confused.

"Isn't that......" Himchan pulled out what looked like a normal laptop.

"Why is she contacting us now?" Yongguk groaned, scowling. "That crazy woman....."

"Please excuse us," Youngjae said politely to you. Himchan walked towards a small table and made a space to sit the laptop on. He opened it up, and the boys crowded around it. You hovered outside of the crowd uncertainly. They don't have any money to pay for the night but they have a laptop? What's with these boys?

Suddenly, a window popped up and you could just make out through the boys a very pretty woman wearing what looked like some sort of silvery dress. It looked surreal, especially since whenever the lady moved the dress shimmered with rainbow-coloured light.

"Did you find a boarding house?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yes, Governor," the boys chorused. You frowned. Governor?

"Who's the landlord? Let me see!" She demanded.

They turned to you. "Where is the landlord?" Youngjae asked.

"Umm....it's me." You pointed sheepishly at yourself. "I am the landlady of Gajok Boarding House."

Their eyes almost popped out. "WHAT?"

Impossible, Daehyun thought, staring intensely at you. She looks so young! Shouldn't the landlord or landlady be.......an adult Earthling?

You felt someone staring at you and looked at Daehyun. His sharp gaze was making you feel embarrassed, so you quickly looked back at the laptop screen.

"Oh, what a cutie!" Governor Hyosung squealed. "Come closer to the laptop.....that's it, darling....."

You cautiously approached the laptop. "H-hello," you mumbled.

"Oooh, you're so cute! The boys picked an excellent boarding house! Now they will have a wonderful home to set up as base in order to conquer Earth!"

Your eyes widened. "What?"

"YAH, GOVERNOR!!!" The boys shouted. "You said we were supposed to keep it a secret!" Yongguk yelled, glancing at you.

"Oh, did I?" Governor Hyosung laughed. "Whoops. Oh, well. It's okay. She's the landlady, she would have found out eventually you guys are aliens."

"YAH!!!" The alien boys shouted again.

You stared in shock at them, then at the laptop. "Ummm, is this some sort of joke?" You said weakly, laughing a bit. "Since aliens don't exist.......ha ha, really funny......"

"Aliens exist," Governor Hyosung and B.A.P corrected you on reflex.

"Okay, that's really ridiculous!" You snapped, starting to get angry. You hated being lied to or made fun of, and these boys were obviously doing one of those things. "Seriously, not funny! You think I'll just believe your little prank with a laptop? How come you guys don't have six fingers or weird heads or something, then?"

Governor Hyosung sighed. "Yongguk."

"Yes, ma'am?" Yongguk turned reluctantly to the governor.

"Show her."

Yongguk scowled but didn't object. "Yah, Earthling. Where's the kitchen?" He demanded.

You were tempted to not show him and just kick them out of the house, but he was tall, scary, and the muscles on his arms were no joke. You gulped and walked towards the kitchen, aware that he was following you.

When you entered the kitchen, he said, "Give me a knife."

"No way!" You shot him a weird look. "Are you going to attack me with it or something?"

He gave you a cold glare, and the atmosphere in the room seemed to turn colder. "Give. Me. A. Knife. Earthling."

You numbly found a knife and handed it slowly to him, before backing away quickly.

Yongguk sighed and scowled. "I'm not going to attack you with this, Earthling. I could kill you easily enough with my bare hands." You shivered at that. Yongguk felt kind of bad that he scared you. Damn, I always do that to strangers. Why can't I just be nice for a change? "Whatever, just watch, okay?"

He pressed the knife against the skin of his arm. You gasped. "What are you doing? Stop!"

Yongguk ignored you and pressed down harder, making a gash in his arm. You stared in growing horror as the blood dripped down his arm.

But the blood was black.

"W-wha.....h-how.....how is....." You stammered, unable to think properly.

"I told you, we're aliens." Yongguk said heavily, looking completely unconcerned at the fact his arm was bleeding black blood. "We were sent to Earth to conquer it and save our dying planet, Planet Mato, from going extinct."

"But how......"

"We're different from you puny, weak Earthlings. We're stronger, faster, we have different-coloured blood." As if to prove his point, Yongguk bent the knife in half as though it was a toothpick and threw it into the sink with uncanny precision. You stared.

Numbly, you followed him back to the foyer, where the rest of the boys -- aliens -- were standing, looking at you expectantly. "Did you show her, hyung?" Jongup asked quietly.

"Yeah. Should we show her Zelo, too?"

"No, that's enough excitement for one day." Youngjae snickered, pointing at your chalk-white face. "Look at her, she's going to faint at any moment."

"Oh, poor dear, this must be such a shock to you, huh?" Governor Hyosung cooed. You began to babble. "B-b-but.....i-impossible......they look like h-humans.....a-and aliens d-d-don't exist....."

"Yah," Yongguk started to get angry. "Stop saying aliens don't exist! We're standing right here, aren't we?"

"This is just a dream," you chanted to yourself. "This is just a dream."

You felt your knees go wobbly. It was too much to take.

Your legs gave out and you fell to the ground. However, someone caught you before you could hit the floor.

You stared up into the bright, curious eyes of the curly blonde-haired alien. Zelo gazed deeply into your eyes, before sweeping his eyes across your other facial features, as though trying to memorize every aspect of you.

Then he gave you a sweet, melting smile and said, "This is not a dream."

You fainted.


When you woke up, you were in your own bed. For a second, you were confused. You couldn't remember how you got there. You never remembered entering your bedroom in the first place.

Suddenly, memories of last name came pouring into you and you gasped aloud.

"ALIENS EXIST!!!!!" You shrieked in horror. It couldn't have been a dream, you remembered falling into that cute, young alien's arms. You couldn't have dreamt something so vivid and real. You didn't have the imagination for that!

"Oh my god....aliens exist! Oh my god!"

Then you realized the house was silent. You couldn't hear anything. Did the aliens leave your house? Or, even better, mayeb you did imagine the whole thing.

You crawled out of bed and frowned when you realized you were still wearing the clothes you wore last night. Why didn't you change into your pyjamas?

As you walked down the stairs, however, you heard voices coming from the kitchen.

Your eyes widened, and you rushed towards the kitchen. You stopped at the doorway and stared.

"Good morning, Earthling!" Himchan greeted you cheerfully. He was wearing a pink apron -- your pink apron -- as he bustled around in front of the stove. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Course she did," Youngjae rolled his eyes. He was sitting on the counter, flipping through one of the many cookbooks Antonio kept in the kitchen. "She was practically dead. Remember Zelo had to carry her? Hyung, make this one, it looks good." He showed the picture to Himchan.

Jongup was on the floor doing push-ups. He stopped when he saw you and smiled shyly. "Good morning, Earthling." He said softly, before turning pink and ducking his head in embarrassment.

Yongguk was coolly sitting on a stool at the island, his feet up, and curiously flipping through another cookbook. Zelo was copying him, or at least trying to, but he couldn't pull off the 'cool' part. He looked too cute.

Daehyun was leaning against the fridge silently. He looked at you, nodded once, and looked away again.

Your jaw dropped. It wasn't a dream, and they haven't left. There are real, actual, living, breathing aliens living in my house! And they want to take over Earth! AND THEY ARE ALIENS!!!!

Hot aliens..... you added silently to yourself, before turning red and slapping your cheeks. Don't think such weird things, Seo Lina!

Daehyun saw this action and chuckled to himself. You glared at him and he looked innocently in the other direction. What's with that guy? Why is he wearing a mask?

"Yah, Earthling, come over here." Youngjae demanded. "How do you make this?" He pointed at a fancy steak.

You stared. "You're eating that for BREAKFAST?"

"Why? Are you supposed to eat something else for breakfast?" Youngjae frowned.

You sighed. "Um, tell me again why I am letting a bunch of aliens live in my house when they want to take over my planet?" You had half a mind to tell them to leave.

Youngjae snorted. "If you want us to leave, go ahead. But you'll have to make Yongguk hyung leave first, since he's our leader." He pointed at Yongguk who glanced your way coldly. You gulped as you stared at his mucles. You remembered how easily he bent the knife yesterday. He could break your bones just as easily.

"U-um....."

Himchan must have seen how scared you looked, because he quickly said, "Don't worry, Earthling! As long as we're allowed to stay here, we promise not to hurt you! Right, Yongguk?" He glared at the leader, who shrugged uncaringly. Zelo imitated him cutely.

"We should at least introduce ourselves properly!" Youngjae said, putting the cookbook down and jumping off the countertop. "Come on, hyung, get on your feet! We must be polite!"

"Why should I be polite to an Earthling?" Yongguk grumbled as he slowly stood up.

"Um, you don't have to....." You started to say, but Youngjae glared at you. "Yah, shut up Earthling! Let us be polite!"

But you're totally not being polite right now!!!

They lined up, and Yongguk took a deep breath. "WE ARE B.A.P!!! WE ARE HERE TO CONQUER PLANET EARTH!!!"

The aliens all yelled at the top of their lungs, "YES SIR!!!!" before bowing.

You stared at them. "So.....um......how long are you guys gonna be staying again?"


Yep, got an idea for my other fics now. Man I'm weird :D