Coming To Earth

Lina's Boarding House: All Aliens Welcome

"Seonsang-nim, Lina is sleeping again!" Taena called from the back row.

The teacher stomped over and smacked his ruler onto your table. You woke up with a start and the class burst into laughter.

"Seo Lina-yang, I understand it is the weekend and there's only ten minutes of class left," the teacher growled. "But the least you can do is pay attention to my lesson until the very end!"

"Yes, sir. I'm very sorry, seonsang-nim," you muttered, ducking your head in embarrassment.

You shot a glare at Taena when the teacher's back was turned. She smirked smugly back.

Sighing heavily, you gazed out the window. You desperately wished the bell would hurry up and ring already so you could go home.


* ~ Meanwhile, many lightyears away on another planet ~ *

"Hyung, is everything ready?" Jongup asked, swinging his feet slightly as he sat on the edge of the table.

"Go away, Jongup," was Yongguk's irritable answer. He was underneath a large device the size of a small airplane yet looked like an alien spaceship. Jongup was sitting on a nearby table covered in tools, watching curiously.

Yongguk resurfaced from underneath the spaceship, shirtless and covered in oil and grease. "There, that should do it. With any luck, we might be able to reach Planet Earth faster." Jongup handed him a towel and he wiped himself clean.

"How long would it have normally taken?" Himchan asked. He was lying on a couch and sorting through papers that were covered with strange symbols.

Youngjae walked in, closely followed by Daehyun. Overhearing what Himchan said, he answered him. "Approximately twenty-two....."

"Hours?" Himchan interrupted, looking shocked.

Youngjae shot him an irritated look and finished talking. ".....hundred years."

"WHAT?" Himchan yelped, nearly falling off the couch. "H-how long will it be now that we fixed the engine?"

"If we reach the wormhole on time, by my calculations....." Youngjae thought for a moment. ".....An hour."

Himchan looked relieved. Thank god for the Brain.....if it wasn't for his formulas and tinkering, we never would have reprogrammed that engine in time.....

"YAH!!! HIMCHAN!!!"

Himchan jumped again and flinched when a pretty woman wearing a sparkly dress and high heels walked in with Zelo, who looked blank and unemotional. "Have you looked through the report yet?" She snapped.

"Y-yes, Governor Hyosung," Himchan stammered. "S-s-see?" He held up the papers.

"You're not reading fast enough!" She scolded. "As the General of Sector B.A.P, you must be fast in everything you do! Read quicker!"

"Governor Hyosung, what happened to Zelo?" Jongup pointed at the maknae alien, who was standing stiff and robotic. Jongup pinched him, but he didn't react.

"Oh, him?" Governor Hyosung pinched his cheek affectionately, and Jongup winced in pain and shuffled sideways out of her reach. "I reprogrammed him a bit. Made him a bit stronger and a bit faster. If he starts talking too fast for human limits, stop him before you get discovered. And don't worry about the mood swings, sometimes he will just feel like killing things, arasso?"

"Um, o-okay...." Everyone said unsurely. They all stared uneasily at the unblinking Zelo. He wasn't called the Fighter Robot for nothing. Yongguk was the one who created him, after all, and HE was the best killer in all of Mato Planet.

"Oh, don't worry. He's just a bit dazed. It'll wear off by the time you arrive on Planet Earth, and he'll be back to normal in no time." She turned to Yongguk, who straightened up immediately. "Is the spaceship ready?"

"Yes, ma'am. All systems go."

"Then get going, the wormhole will arrive any minute now. I take my leave now! Kyaaaaa~~~!!!" She spun away.

The six blonde aliens climbed into the spaceship and took their seats.

"Youngjae, fasten Zelo's seat belt for him," Yongguk ordered. "That kid isn't doing anything."

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Do I have to?" He whined. But he did it anyway.

The spaceship began to hover off the ground. The aliens flicked switches and moved levers and pressed buttons, and soon the spaceship was hurtling off towards the sky.

Daehyun looked out the window and stared dismally at Mato Planet. What was once a lush, tropical, extraterrestrial paradise was now barren, dead, and resembled an alien desert. The buildings were all covered with dust and sand, so it resembled the deserts around it.

Daehyun clenched his hands into fists and his mouth turned down into a scowl behind his black mask.

We WILL succeed in this mission. We will conquer Earth and save our dying planet, and kick out the corrupt government too. We'll find a new source of energy. We will. Definitely.

There was a soft crackle, and the radio . "This is Governor Hyosung again. Hiiiii!!!" She squealed loudly into the radio.

The six aliens all groaned silently -- now that she wasn't around, they were free to show their dislike towards their bratty diva governor. Of course, they had to be careful she didn't overhear them on the radio.

"Alright, I wish you boys good luck on your mission! Don't worry about me -- the prime minister hasn't suspected a thing yet! I won't get caught, don't you boys worry!"

"Damn, that's a shame," Yongguk muttered sullenly under his breath.

"Now, succeed your mission! Conquer Planet Earth! But remember, you must --"

"We know, we know!" Youngjae interrupted impatiently. "Blend in with the humans in order to survive!"

"But, hyung...." Jongup said slowly. "Where are we going to live?"

Yongguk snorted. "The spaceship, where else? I refuse to live in a place with human Earthlings."

"Hyung, spaceships don't exist on Planet Earth, we're going to have to hide it the second we land," Daehyun reminded him, pulling off his mask to speak briefly, before snapping the mask back on again.

"It's okay, boys, your darling Governor has thought of an amazing idea!" Governor Hyosung cheered. "I've heard of places called 'boarding houses' where you can live!"

"Boarding houses?" They chorused in confusion.

"Yes! It's a home where you can rent out rooms to stay in! It's a perfect place, and much safer than hotels, since you can stay there for a longer period of time. Here, I have a map of different boarding houses you can choose."

There was a whirring sound, and a sheet of paper slid out of a slot. Himchan took it and stared. It was a map of South Korea littered with tiny dots and names of the different houses.

"South.....Korea?" He read the name. "What's this place?"

"It is your destination. I just randomly picked it by spinning a giant Earth globe and landing my finger on a country. How lucky am I?"

The aliens all rolled their eyes in unison.

"Anyway, choose one of these boarding houses and report back to me as soon as possible. Governor Hyosung signing out. KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~!!!!"

The alien boys all cringed at her high-pitched shriek. There was silence for a few minutes.

"Is it over?" Yongguk muttered.

"Thank god," Himchan sighed in relief. "She scares the --"

"YAH!!! HIMCHAN!!!"

Himchan yelped and nearly fell off his chair with the seat belt on. "Y-yes?"

"You better report to me the second you find a home!!! OR ELSE........"

Then she signed off for real.

After a tense moment where they thought she would have something else to say, they sighed in relief once more. To be safe, Daehyun got up and ripped the cord out of the radio so she couldn't contact them until they landed.

"Alright," Yongguk said, steering the spaceship towards the wormhole. "How's Zelo?"

"Still blank." Youngjae waved his hand in front of his face. The maknae alien blinked, but that was about it. "OMO!!! HE BLINKED!!! The effects must be wearing off!!!"

There was a flash of light when the spaceship got into the wormhole, then everything disappeared.

A few seconds later, the spaceship was spat out of the wormhole.

"Did we make it?" Jongup asked, his eyes clenched tightly shut. "I hate wormholes, they make me feel sick...."

"Stop being a baby," Youngjae said. He got out of his seat, walked over to the main dashboard, and looked out the window. "Yah, I see it! Planet Earth!"

There was a small blue speck in the horizon.

"According to my calculations, we'll be there in.....Fifty-five point six minutes. Maybe forty-seven if we use the boosters."

"Let's use them, then!" Himchan said excitedly, reaching for the booster button.

Youngjae's eyes widened. "NO HYUNG, DON'T DO IT!!! I HAVEN'T SAT DOWN YE ---"

Himchan slapped the button and the spaceship rocketed forward. Youngjae toppled backwards and hit the floor hard.

When he managed to get up again, Youngjae punched Himchan in the head. "Owww, what was that for?" Himchan whined.

"For being an idiot!" Youngjae yelled, rubbing the sore spot on his head. "Aish, Zelo was totally right! We SHOULD switch generals!"


You were walking home from school, a bit faster than usual. Today had been a horrible day. Taena was in a really bad mood, and kept on taking it out on you. She got you in trouble at least twice in every single class she had with you, sometimes for things you didn't even do.

But, of course, EVERYONE believed Taena. She was smart, pretty, and knew how to up to teachers. She wasn't a queenka, but everyone respected her.

Scowling, you walked even faster. All you wanted to do was go home and complain about your day to Antonio. He always knew what to do.

Suddenly, you felt a huge gust of wind, enough to almost make your uniform skirt blow up. You shrieked and slapped it back down.

Looking up, you gazed open-mouthed as something white streaked through the sky. Shooting stars? But it was too early to be able to see a shooting star, the sun was still out.....

Whatever that weird thing was, it was hurtling straight in the direction of your home.

You started walking again, before breaking out into a run.

You had a feeling that things were going to be a little bit different today.


A/N: Okay, I have reasons for updating this story even though I have like four others in the making LOL. I dropped down on the author's list again and I feel really sad now. Also because I want to get a professional poster done, and I have to have at least one chapter started.

So anyway, thanks a billion to my awesome buddy LovesYoseob for making these temporary posters for me, which I will randomly use every so often out of gratitude!

Thanks for these posters, LovesYoseob.

Anyway, the next chappie will be much more interesting! :3

LINASHOUSE.jpg 

LINASHOUSE2.jpg