Early Rising Aliens

Lina's Boarding House: All Aliens Welcome

The next morning, you woke up to complete and utter chaos.

"Darn it, Zelo, get out of Lina's room!" Himchan yelled, chasing Zelo around in the middle of your bedroom.

"No, no, no!" Zelo sang, hopping around like the Energizer Bunny. "I wanna wake noona up~! You're mean, General hyung! I don't want you to be my General anymore!"

"Why you......I'M the only one who gets to wake Lina up! Go away! Go bother Yongguk or something!"

"Yonggukie hyung is busy watching more war movies! Now Zelo is going to wake up Lina noona!"

You rubbed your eyes and sat up. "W-what's going on?" You stammered blearily. You could hear a shower going in the bathroom. The sounds of gunfire, explosions, and Yongguk's excited yells could be heard from upstairs, followed by the smell of cooking bacon.

"L-Lina!" Himchan stammered in shock, accidentally releasing Zelo from his headlock. Zelo ran forward and jumped onto the bed, so hard you actually bounced up into the air like you were on a trampoline.

"Good morning, noona!" He said, hugging you tightly around your neck and refusing to let go. "Zelo came to wake you up!"

Himchan yanked Zelo off the bed and hugged you next. "Go away, Zelo! I'm the only one who can hug Lina!"

"No! YOU go away!" Zelo squeaked, and the two began to fistfight right on your bed.

You quickly slipped out the other side of the bed. "Um, guys.....I'm gonna go wash up now...."

They didn't hear you. You slowly edged your way out of the room, before making your way down the hallway to the bathroom.

At the last second, the door opened, and you ran straight into Jongup, who was basically except for the towel wrapped around his waist.

You burst into a loud, petrified scream and backed away, covering your hands with your eyes. "WAAAAAAAUGH!!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!! WAAAAAH!!!"

"Lina?" Jongup said, sounding confused, his face contorting with worry as he shyly made his way to you. "Lina, are you alright?"

"NO!!! DON'T COME CLOSER!!! GO AWAY!!!" You shrieked in panic, still covering your eyes.

Jongup froze, looking crushed. Slowly, he walked away and went into B.A.P's room.

You slid to the ground, feeling your warm cheeks. Homygosh! I never expected THAT to happen! Ooh, I KNEW this would happen if I let a bunch of aliens into my house!

Suddenly, you noticed someone was standing in front of you. You looked up to see Daehyun staring at you, concern evident all over his face.

You were screaming, Lina. What happened? He bent down and gently touched your red cheeks. Are you okay?

"J-just got a little surprised, that's all," You explained shakily, finally getting over the shock and panic. "Why is everyone up so early, anyway?"

Military thing, Daehyun shrugged. We're all used to getting up at the crack of dawn. Besides, leader Yongguk snuck downstairs at one in the morning to watch more war movies, and we couldn't sleep from all the noise. 

You scowled.  "Of course, I was stupid to ask YOU. You do understand I didn't get a word you were thinking about, right? I'm no mind reader, Daehyun!"

Daehyun grinned, thinking about how cute you were when you made that little angry face. He patted your head and stood up, helping you up as well.

Breakfast? He pointed to the stairs.

"Yeah, sure." You followed him downstairs. You passed the living room, where Yongguk's back was visible as he yelled excitedly at the screen as something exploded. Shaking your head, you went into the kitchen.

"Youngjae?" You said in surprise.

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "What's with that tone? I can cook too, you know."

"How? This is.....this is earthling food." You stared at the plates of eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, and pancakes placed on the table. Not only that, but dishes of spaghetti, turkey, roasted pig, cupcakes, double-chocolate-chip cookies, pasta, and strangely enough, a cherry tomato salad were stacked all over the countertop.

"Did you.....MAKE all this?" You stared in wonder. Every single one looked like it was cut out from a food magazine.

"Yeah," Youngjae said, sounding a bit defensive. "I just followed the instructions and looked at the picture. Simple."

You smiled at him. "You know, I suppose you really ARE smart, Youngjae. These look delicious!"

Youngjae's cheeks turned a bright red, and he coughed and quickly turned around to turn off the stove and clean up.

You sat down at the table and dug in. The food was delicious. Daehyun got you a glass of orange juice, smiling behind his mask when you thanked him.

Himchan and Zelo walked in, looking scruffy and bruised.

"Another fight?" Youngjae rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Yongguk finally paused the movie and walked in as well. You burst out laughing at the sight of him. "Yongguk! Your eyes look like pandas! Have you been seriously watching movies non-stop?"

Yongguk blushed and scowled, ducking his head and rubbing furiously at his under-eye circles. He looked so pitiful you decided to take matters into your own hands.

"That's it, Yongguk. I'm okay with you watching movies, but you can't continuously watch them or you'll get very sick. Those DVDs won't go anywhere, take your time."

Yongguk looked like he wanted to argue back, but he was so tired he decided to just take a seat opposite of you at the table and buried his face into his arms.

Jongup slowly walked in, fully dressed. "Oh, Jongup!" You said, feeling a light blush on your cheeks at the memory of this morning.

Jongup froze, stared at you, then suddenly turned around and ran away.

"W-what happened?" You stammered, confused.

"Dunno, did you hurt his feelings?" Youngjae mused. "When someone makes Jongup upset, he avoids them and makes sad faces the whole day."

You instantly felt bad. You must have hurt his feelings when you screamed at him in panic. "You guys eat, okay? I'll go find him."

You left the kitchen and went down the hallway. "Jongup? Jongup?" You called his name, but there was no answer.

Finally, you found him huddled in Antonio's closet, half-buried underneath Armani coats, fancy evening shirts, faded jeans and comfy old sweaters. He was staring sadly at the wall opposite him, looking so forlorn and hurt you thought you were going to cry.

"Jongup?" You said softly. Jongup jolted up and looked around wildly for a place to escape, but there was nowhere to go. He sank back down and buried himself even more underneath the clothes until all you could see was his messy blonde hair.

"Aigoo, Jonguppie~," you knelt down next to him. "Jongup, I'm sorry I yelled at you this morning. I was just panicking because you were practically , and I've never dealt with that before."

Jongup shifted around and peeked at you, before quickly hiding again.

"Jongup, please don't be mad at me," you begged, desperately wishing for the sweet alien's forgiveness. "I really am sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I'd never want to hurt your feelings. Come on, Jongup, please?"

There was a few seconds of silence, before Jongup mumbled, "Not mad."

"Huh?"

His face emerged from the clothes mountain. "Not mad."

"You're not?" You smiled at him and gently patted his head. "Does that mean you forgive me?"

He nodded shyly, giving you a quick smile that made you smile back.

You pulled him into a hug, clothes and all, to make him feel better. Jongup turned bright red.

"Hey, come on, Jongup. I just thought of something fun for us to do!" You pulled him out of the closet and ran back downstairs to the kitchen.

"Guys! Guys, I've decided! We need to go shopping!" You called out.

"Eh? Shopping?" Himchan looked interested.

Zelo hopped up and down. "Ooh! Shopping! Do they have skateboards? Do they have cherry tomatoes? Can I pick out my own clothes? Can I? Can I?"

"Shut up, Zelo," Yongguk ordered, but he looked interested as well. "I've heard it's very popular, this 'shopping' thing. Do they sell war movies?"

"I got the idea when I went into Antonio's closet," you explained. "You can't wear Antonio's clothes forever, so I should probably buy you some of your own."

Youngjae looked worried. "Yah, wouldn't that be expensive, Lina? I mean, there's six of us."

You smiled good-naturedly. "Don't worry, I have enough money! Come on, guys, let's go! Go get ready!" You ran upstairs to get changed.

Youngjae shook his head. Aish, that pabo......

*********************

Hey, guys. So I've decided my next fanfic will be an EXO one. Only, the problem is, I don't know whether I should do my EXO-K idea or my EXO-M idea first.

So I've made a poll! Even if you don't care, please go check it out on my polls list thingie. The more people who vote, the quicker I'll update~~~