Breakfast Time: Alien Special Edition!

Lina's Boarding House: All Aliens Welcome

Once again, I have no ideas........

BTW yeah someone mentioned this is like the B.A.P version of dbskgirl4ever's story My Crazy Hot Aliens. I just want to clear a few things up.

YES, I have read that story and I love it. Who doesn't love dbskgirl4ever's fanfics? And yeah, now that I think about it, this story totally is similar to hers. But if anyone thinks I am plagiarising her or copying her idea or whatever, I JUST WANT TO SAY I TOTALLY DIDN'T. Not that I'm saying anyone HAS accused me of copying, cuz no one has, but just in case.

I made up this story watching Ta-Dah! It's B.A.P! I do read dbskgirl4ever's stories for inspiration, but I NEVER plagiarise. Unless it's a total coincidence or something (trust me, I'd never plagiarise. Someone plagiarised a fanfic I wrote before on Fanfiction.net and I was so pissed off, I'd never do that).

Actually, I'm totally flattered someone said my story is like the B.A.P version of hers. Does that mean I write almost as good as she can? He he :3

Anyway, on with the story. Man, I really need to stop updating this one just because I have no ideas for my other fics......


"So, Earthling, teach me how to cook breakfast!" Youngjae demanded bossily.

You made a face at him. "Stop calling me Earthling! We humans do have names, you know!" You pointed to yourself. "My name is Lina. Seo Lina. Got it? I'm NOT Earthling!"

Youngjae hesitated, before slowly saying, "Seo......Lina?"

"Yes, that's right!" You said fiercely. "So? Do aliens have names too?"

"Of course we do!" Youngjae snapped, just as hotly back. "We just translated them into your language, that's all."

Right. They must speak a different language in their own planet. "What are your names then?" You asked curiously.

He pointed to himself. "I'm Youngjae, the strategiest and Brain of Sector B.A.P, our group." He turned to the others. "Introduce yourselves, idiots! This is common Earthling courtesy!" Your eye twitched at the word 'Earthling'.

Himchan smiled happily. "I am General Himchan of Sector B.A.P! I am responsible for making up battle plans and executing them perfectly! Nice to meet you, Lina!"

You gave him a small smile back. He seemed the nicest and friendliest out of the group.

"Yah, leader, introduce yourself!" Himchan said to Yongguk, who grimaced. "Do I have to? Why do I have to tell that Earthling anything?"

You frowned and slammed your hands onto the countertop in front of him. "YAH!!! My name is not EARTHLING!!! It's LINA!!! Get it right! Unless aliens don't have brains either?"

Yongguk stared at you in shock, before muttering, "Sorry."

You stared at him, a bit surprised. You completely assumed he was one of those super-mean and tough guys.

Sighing, he ran a hand through his blonde hair and said, "I'm Yongguk, the leader."

Zelo looked up and smiled cutely. "I'm ZELO!!!" He announced dramatically. You couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"I'm also a figher robot!" He added proudly.

You stopped laughing. "You're a WHAT?"

"Yup! I am a --" suddenly, his adorableness faded away and his face turned blank and emotionless. He began to speak in a flat, robotic tone. "I - am - a - fighter - robot - created - by - Yongguk - hyung - to - use - in - battle - and - kill - people."

You backed away slowly. I don't want to know I don't want to know I don't want to know..........

"Sorry about Zelo," Himchan apologized. "He gets random mood swings sometimes because Governor Hyosung reprogrammed him. It'll take a while for his personality to return to normal."

"I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!" You shrieked in dismay.

Jongup got up from doing pushups and sauntered forwards. "I'm Jongup," he said shyly, ducking his head and peeking at you through his blonde hair. "They call me the 4D one of the group because --"

"Because he has no thoughts." Youngjae interrupted. You turned to frown at him. "That's rude."

"But it's totally true." Youngjae poked Jongup's head. "His head is completely blank. Absolutely no thoughts."

"That's really rude!" You said heatedly. "How do you know Jongup isn't really a genius in disguise?"

Jongup stared at you before turning red and shuffling backwards, mumbling something about sit-ups and crunches.

"Because I'M the genius of the group," Youngjae scoffed.

You rolled your eyes and remembered there was another one. You turned to Daehyun. "What's your name?" You asked.

Daehyun said nothing. You frowned, starting to get irritated. "Yah! You can talk, can't you?"

Daehyun stayed silent, although his eyes glittered in amusement. She has a really pretty voice, even when she's mad. I could listen to her talk all day.

Frowning, you turned to Himchan for help. "His name is Daehyun," Himchan said with a smile. "Don't mind him, he barely talks to anyone, and we've known each other for about........uh.......how many years has it been since Sector B.A.P was formed?"

"I think it was about a thousand," Yongguk guessed.

"Incorrect." Youngjae said smugly. "According to my calculations, it's been exactly eight hundred and seventy-three point five years."

You blinked in shock. "Wow.......you've known each other THAT long?" I guess aliens age slower than us humans.........but they all look so young and around my age..........

"Okay, enough introducing!" Youngjae snapped, shoving the cookbook into your face. "Make us breakfast! I'm starving!"

You scowled and pushed the cookbook away. "Why don't YOU make breakfast yourself, then?"

Before things could get ugly, Himchan quickly intervened. "We don't know Earthling food. Could you please show it to us?" He pouted, doing a cute pose.

 0.jpg

Feeling temporarily dazzled, you blankly nodded. "Um.....alright. Just this once."

You pulled the apron off of him and tied it around yourself. "Okay, let's see......." You haven't made such a big breakfast in a while. You suddenly felt the need to make all the breakfast food you knew so you could show the aliens what 'Earthling food' was like.

"Toast, bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes, waffles......." You muttered to yourself as you dashed towards the fridge. Daehyun shuffled out of the way before you could ask him to. "Thanks," you said, flashing a quick smile at him, before opening the doors and pulling out ingredients.

Daehyun curiously followed you to the counter, where you dumped all the ingredients. You grabbed a bag of frozen bread and handed it to Youngjae. "Here, make them into toast."

Youngjae gave you a weird look. "Excuse me?" He eyed the food curiously. "What is this monstrosity?"

"It's bread, you idiot." You chuckled. "Come on, don't tell me the great genius of Sector B.A.P can't even make toast! On Earth, we learn how to do this when we're five years old!"

Youngjae scowled and his cheeks turned pink. "That's unfair! It's new technology to me!"

Giggling, you pulled out two slices of bread. "Here, I'll show you, okay? You place them into the toaster like this, and then you pull down this lever...." You demonstrated. "Now wait a few minutes."

Youngjae picked up the toaster and examined it curiously. "What a strange contraption. You say this turns 'bread' into 'toast'? How is that possible?"

Curiosity got the better of the rest of the aliens, and they too began to examine the toaster. "Is it some sort of transmogrification device?" Jongup asked. "A machine that can turn something into something else. Even Mato Planet doesn't have that, right?"

"I didn't know Earthlings had this kind of technology," Yongguk said in amazement.

Suddenly, the toasted bread popped up, and everyone yelled in shock. Youngjae nearly dropped the toaster.

"W-WHAT THE HELL?" They yelled, backing away quickly. "What just happened?"

You burst out laughing, and Yongguk glared at you. "What's so funny?"

"S-sorry," you squeaked in-between giggles. "It's just.....so.....hilarious." You patted Yongguk's arm gingerly, in case he didn't like it. "Don't be embarrassed, I grew up knowing how to use the toaster and I still get scared when it pops up sometimes. Look, see, the bread became toast!"

"Whoa, incredible!!!" They gasped in amazement. Zelo tilted his head and blinked curiously. "But.......where did the bread go?"

You giggled again. "No, no, no, Zelo. The bread BECAME toast."

Zelo's eyes widened in shock. "So......it really can turn things into something else! So if I put myself in the toaster, I could turn into a bunny!"

"No, it doesn't work that way. It.....it.....oh, never mind. Hey, Mr. Genius-man, think you can toast the rest of the bread?"

"Of course, I'm a genius," Youngjae scoffed, placing two more slices of bread into the toaster and pulling down on the lever.

"What can I do?" Himchan said excitedly.

"Ummm.....let's see.....I don't know......" You glanced uncertainly around. Working the toaster was easy enough, but you shuddered at the prospect of placing them near the stove. You DID see Himchan working there earlier, though.......

You glanced at the stove and was surprised to see some eggs were placed in a frying pan. Himchan rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Um, it said to crack this 'egg' thing, but I didn't know how to turn on the stove, so....."

"No, no, it's fine. Here, I'll show you." You turned the stove on and explained how to flip the egg when it was cooked. Himchan nodded, looking a bit nervous.

"I wouldn't make him in charge of anything if I were you," Yongguk added. "Himchan can't do anything right."

"Yah, that's mean!" Himchan whined.

"You're right, that IS mean." You glared at the scary alien. "Just for that, you have to help too. Come over here." You pulled out a large bowl and a mixer, then added all the ingredients to make pancakes inside.

Shoving the bowl into his hands, you handed him a whisk and said, "Mix it."

Yongguk stared at the concoction and grimaced. "You Earthlings actually EAT this stuff?"

"You'll like it once it's cooked, okay? Now mix it!" Yongguk began to mix furiously, and the batter splashed around. "Yow! Careful! Not so hard!"

Zelo bounced over to your side. "I wanna help too!" He chirped, mood swing gone. "I wanna be Lina's special helper! Can I? Can I?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, Zelo. No problem!" You handed him a carton of cherry tomatoes. "I was thinking of making omelettes as well. Can you please cut these up for me?"

Zelo nodded, and suddenly his voice changed back to robotic again. "Zelo - understood. Mission - to - cut - up - cherry - tomatoes - commencing."

He returned to normal and grabbed a knife, carefully slicing up the tomatoes. Curious, he grabbed a fresh one and put it in his mouth.

His eyes widened, and he saw stars. You saw the dazed expression on his face and ran to him. "Zelo! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Cherry.......tomato......is......." He whispered. ".......MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!!"

He grabbed the tomato slices and greedily shoved them into his mouth, chewing quickly.

"What the......hey, stop that, Zelo! Don't eat them all, they're for the omelette!"

You reached out to take the tomatoes away, but he glared at you with much more fury than possible on such a cute face and grabbed the carton, shuffling backwards until he was crouching in a corner. "Cherry tomatoes are mine!"

You shook your head. "Guess no more omelettes....." You turned to Daehyun. "Can you get me butter please?"

Daehyun looked around in puzzlement. "Right, right.....sorry." You walked up to the cupboard and pulled out the small plate of butter. "This is butter, okay?"

Daehyun nodded and watched curiously as you grabbed the stacks of toast Youngjae was making and began to butter them. After one slice, you suddenly found the knife pulled out of your hand. You looked up in surprise.

Daehyun slid the plate of toast over and began to butter it himself. "Um, t-t-that's alright," you stammered, reaching for the knife again. "I can do it......."

Daehyun stared intently at you. You already have so much to do. I can at least do this much, Seo Lina.

You blinked, feeling flustered under his gaze. "Um, alright, then." You turned and yelped, "Ah! Yongguk! Don't mix it anymore or it'll turn to soup! Here, pour it in this frying pan......."

You bustled to and fro, keeping everyone busy (minus Zelo, who was still happily munching on cherry tomatoes in a corner).

"OWCH!!!" Youngjae yelped, dropping a slice of toast and grabbing his thumb in pain.

"What happened?" You ran forwards in concern.

"I was taking the toast out and I got burnt! Ow!" Youngjae stuck his thumb into his mouth.

"Whoa," Jongup stared in horror at the toaster. "So it can be used as a murder weapon, too......."

"Pabo! Be more careful!" You scolded Youngjae, pulled his thumb out of his mouth and examing it. "It doesn't look that bad. Here, put this on." You ran over to grab a band-aid and gently placed it around his thumb.

Youngjae's cheeks turned pink. "T-thanks," he mumbled.

"I think the eggs are cooked," Himchan announced. You ran over. "Wow, they look delicious! You're really good at this, Himchan!"

"R-r-r-really?" He stammered, looking shocked. "I didn't screw it up?"

"No, they look perfect!" You practically drooled staring at the perfectly cooked eggs. "Wow, you're daebak!"

Himchan broke into a wide smile and hugged you tightly. "YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER TELL ME I HAVEN'T SCREWED SOMETHING UP!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Exactly what kind of life did you have back in your planet?

"How do you make these things, Lina?" Jongup asked quietly, pointing at the sausages.

You sighed and ran forwards. You really couldn't afford any second of relaxation.


Finally, the breakfast was ready. Everyone sat down around the island and stared suspiciously at the food.

"Oh come on, you weird aliens, the food is perfectly harmless." You speared a sausage and took a bite out of it. "See?"

They slowly reached forward and began to take food. You watched Daehyun with interest. You were curious to see what he looked like behind his mask.

Daehyun noticed your curious gaze and smirked behind the mask. He turned around so his back faced you, and pulled down his mask to take a bite out of the waffle. He pulled the mask back on and spun around again, chewing contentedly.

"Yah, that was totally unfair!" You complained. His eyes glittered in amusement.

"This toast thing is really good," Himchan said.

"Of course, I made them," Youngjae said proudly.

"Zelo, do you want to come eat with us?" You asked the cute little alien kindly. Zelo frowned and shook his head. "Come on, Zelo, nobody is going to steal the cherry tomatoes."

Slowly, Zelo got up and walked over to the island. He sat down warily. "Cherry tomatoes are mine."

"We know," you said warily. "Come on, try some of this pancake. It's really good with maple syrup."

You noticed Yongguk kept on taking the sausages. "You like meat?" You asked him, smiling.

Yongguk froze, glanced at you, then quickly glanced back at his food. "Yeah."

Is he being shy? He's totally being shy. "I'll make steak for you some day. I bet you'll like it."

"Waffles taste better than pancakes," Himchan announced.

"No way! Pancakes taste better!" Youngjae snapped.

"Waffles," Jongup whispered softly.

"CHERRY TOMATOES ARE MINE!!" Zelo shrieked.

"Daehyun! You're on my side, right?" Himchan said. Daehyun shrugged.

"Aish, don't bother asking him," Yongguk snorted. "He never picks sides."

You smiled to yourself as the aliens continued to fight over waffles and pancakes. You haven't heard the house be so noisy for years. It was comfortable, and you felt strangely happy.

Then you remembered these were no ordinary house guests. They were aliens.

And you also remembered that they just ate almost half of your fridge. You shuddered to imagine what it would be like grocery shopping with them.

Nope. No way. Not gonna happen.


Burnt my thumb on a toaster once. One of the finer points of my life.