Better

All Over Again

 

"Appa" Hyosung said through the phone

"My pincess. My baby. My daughter Hyosung. I'm so glad you're finally awake. I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, you must hate me so much. I wanted to move the arrangements next week but the problem might get bigger. I'm really sorry my princess" Mr. Jun sniffled through the other line

She shook her head and glanced at Daehyun "No appa. I love you very much. It's okay if you weren't here, what's important is I'm all better now and I can finally go home"

"I love you too my princess. Don't worry, I'll finish this crazy workload as soon as possible and I'll see you tomorrow, okay.?"

"Neh. Arasso appa. Come home soon. Don't tire yourself too much. Take care. Byebye"

Beep

Hyosung looked at Daehyun and grabbed his hand, making him sit in the bed. She fiddled with his hands and knot them together. "Baby-ah. Let's go out for a walk. I could use a little bit of fresh air"

Daehyun smiled and kissed her lips "Arasso, I'll get a wheelchair"

She shook her head and smiled back "It's alright. I wanna walk with you"

The two of them walked around the hospital garden, Daehyun's arm wrapped around her shoulder while Hyosung's arms were  tightly wrapped around his waist. They stopped at a mini flower garden at the back of the hospital and sat on a wooden bench chair. 

Hyosung leaned her head against his shoulder and held his hand "You know, when I was up there, me and Shinji had a little talk"

"What little talk.?" Daehyun asked as he glanced at the blue sky

She looked up at him and gazed in his eyes "She told me to tell you that she's happy for what you have now. Me. And also to tell you to never let me go and love me until your last breath" 

He brought his hands to her face and kissed her on the lips "I'll always be with you 'til the day I die. I'll always love you even if the world is at it's end. I'll never let you go. You're my life, my everything, my love"

She nodded her head and hugged him "Nado. I don't think I'll be able to live without you"

He smiled and slowly wrapped an arm around her shoulders. They both stayed in the flower garden for a few minutes, staring at the the blue sky and the colorful flowers in front of them.

 

 

~~~~~~~

"Noona, would you like some apple.?" Jongup asked "We bought it this morning when you were still sleeping. It's really sweet"

"We're gonna peel some if you're gonna eat it" Zelo said

Hyosung nodded her head "Yes please. Gomawo. . . . . . . . . . You know, someone up there is watching you and she told me to tell you that you've grown to be such young handsome men"

Jongup furrowed his eyebrows together and handed the apple to Zelo "Who is it noona.?"

"A guardian angel" she smiled

Zelo started cutting the apples and smiled back at her "Could you tell our guardian angel we said Thank You, noona.?"

She gave him a thumbs up and closed one eye "Sure thing"

Jieun and the guys stepped inside the room, bringing some grocery bags with them "We brought food and some juice"

Youngjae looked around the room and glanced at Hyosung "Where's Daehyun.?"

"He's talking to the doctor about my conditions" she replied

Himchan went closer to Zelo & Jongup and ate some of the apples that they cut "So are you feeling any better little Hyo.? Your head not aching or anything.?"

She shook her head "No, it's good. I'm all better now oppa. What about you.? Are you still chasing girls.?"

Himchan smirked and sat next to her "Let me tell you something little Hyo, I don't chase girls, it's not in my vocabulary. They CHASE me"

Youngjae rolled his eyes and sat on the couch "I wonder what they see in you hyung. Other than your face and richness, you have nothing else"

Himchan gasped and quickly turned his head into his direction "I'm hurt by your statement Youngae-ah. I'm your hyung"

"Well, what else do you have besides your face.?" Youngjae asked

"I have EVERYTHING all girls wants in a guy. You wouldn't know that because you're not like me" Himchan spat

Youngjae stretched his arms and lay down "I have NO PLAN to be like you, hyung"

Hyosung giggled at the two of them bickering "You guys never change. Oppa, a friend said that if you continue to be a playboy, you'll eventually get old all alone and Youngjae-ah, please stop being yourself"

Youngjae chuckled and looked at her "I can't make any promises, Hyosung"

"Noona, here's your apple. Eat well" Jongup said

She took the plate and ate a piece "Thank you my dongseng's"

Suddenly, Daehyun walked inside the room and smiled at Hyosung. A smile that stretched to his ears "Good news baby. The doctor said that it's okay if you can go home tomorrow"

"Really.?!" she grinned

"That's great.! We really missed you in school little Hyo" Yongguk exclaimed

"Totally" Jieun added

Daehyun sat on the bed "I already called your appa. We'll leave after he gets here"

She smiled as she fed him an apple "Arasso"

 

"HEEELLLOOOO.!!" Zinger yelled as she suddenly opened the door, surprising everyone with her high-pitched voice

"Unnie.! You're here.!" Hyosung shouted

Sunhwa walked inside and closed the door "Of course we're here. We can't let ourselves not visit you, you're our dongseng"

"Aaaaww. Gomawo unnie"

"So, when are you gonna be checked-out.?" Zinger asked

"Tomorrow" Daehyun replied

Sunhwa sat next to Youngjae and crossed her legs "Oh. That's good news"

"It is" Hyosung smiled "Ah unnie, someone you know said that you're getting prettier and prettier eveyday"

Zinger narrowed her eyebrows "Someone we know? Who.?"

She glanced at Daehyun and winked "A close friend"

Daehyun bit his lip and smiled at her "A very close friend"

Yongguk clapped his hands and looked at them "Since you ladies are already here. Would you mind watching little Hyo for a moment..? Me and the guys will just go out for a minute to buy dinner. We only brought some snacks from the grocery store"

Jieun nodded her head "Yeah sure, no problem"

Daehyun kissed Hyosungs lips and whispered in her ear "I'll be back"

After the boys left, the girls all sat on the bed and talked with Hyosung. Telling stories here and there for about 30 minutes, laughing and giggling about boys and just having some fun like they used to. It's been a while since all four of them have been together.

"By the way Jieun-ah, how are you and Yongguk.?" Sunhwa asked "Haven't he courted you yet.?"

Jieun shook her head and looked down the bed covers "Not yet"

Zinger furrowed her eyebrows together "Why not.? I thought you two liked each other.?"

"We do. He told me if maybe I could wait for a little longer. He wants to make sure Hyosung is all better, he's really worried"

Hyosung bit her bottom lip and held her hand "Mianhe Jieun-ah. I-I didn't know"

Jieun smiled at her "It's okay. I'm fine with it, as long as I know he loves me"

 

 

~~~~~~~

"My princeeess.! I miss miss miss miss you so much" Mr. Jun yelled as she hugged Hyosung tightly in his arms

Hyosung hugged him back and laughed "Aaapppaaa.! I missed you too"

"How is my beautiful gorgeous gummy-smiled baby princess.? Are you feeling better.?" Mr. Jun asked

"Neh appa. I'm all better now" she answered, nodding

Mr. Jun turned his attention to Daehyun and held out his hand "You have my thanks, son. I owe you one"

Daehyun shook his hand and smiled at him "Don't mention it sir. I'll do anything for your daughter"

"My daughter is really lucky to have someone like you" Mr. Jun said

He took a glimpse of Hyosung and smiled "No sir. I'm lucky to have someone like your daughter"

Mr. Jun grinned at him, happy that he said that "Call me appa, instead" 

"D-Deh.?" he stuttered

Mr. Jun chuckled and patted his shoulder "I know how my baby princess loves you very much and I like you for her. Please, I insist, call me appa"

He glanced at Hyosung who was smiling at them and looked at Mr. Jun "N-neh a-appa"

"That's better. Now, are you guys all ready.? Let's go home. I'm sure my princess is dying to go home" Mr. Jun grabbed the luggage from the couch and walked outside "I'll just have to check the nurse desk first, you two go ahead in the car downstairs"

"Neh appa". Hyosung stared at Daehyun and gave him a thumbs up and showed him her gummy smile

Daehyun smiled wider and ran to her, picking her up and spinning her around. He stopped for a moment and just gazed in her chocolate brown eyes, still holding onto her "Why do I love you so much.?"

Hyosung giggled and looked down on him, cupping his face "Because I love you so much", and kissed him

 

 

 

 

 

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.! I can't update as many as I can now. School starts today and I just got home.! And it's seriously frustrating >_< WHY OH WHY MR. COLLEGE.!? WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO AN INNOCENT KPOP GIRL ADDICT LIKE ME.? WHHHYYYYY.?!)