Turning Point

All Over Again

 

"Daehyun-ah. I can't stay any longer. I have to go UP there." Shinji said

"Where are you going.? Take me with you. Don't leave me behind" Daehyun pleaded

She shook her head and smiled "You can't. Only people like me can go UP there."

"Why do you have to go there.? Just stay here with me"

"I have to. My time is almost up. I have to continue my life UP there and you have to continue yours in here" she explained "You love me right.? she asked

Daehyun nodded "Of course"

"Would you something for me then.?" she asked

"Anything" he whispered

She touched his cheek and smiled "Let go"

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "Of what.? Let go of what.?"

"Just let go Daehyun-ah. Let go. Let go. Let go" her voice disappearing as her face starting to blurr

 

"Wait. Don't go!" Daehyun shouted as he woke up from his sleep

"Go where.? We're just here" Youngjae said, his eyes focused on the screen

Himchan glanced at him then back to the screen "Are you okay.?"

"I'm fine" he murmured

"Yah. Yah. Die you bastard. Die! YEEESSS.!". Youngjae got up from the floor and raised his hands in the air. "Oh yeah.! I win.! Woohooo.!" 

Himchan groaned and lay down on the floor "Uuugghh.! I never win at this game"

"Just admit it hyung. You can't defeat Youngjae hyung when it comes to video games. But in girls you just might" Zelo said as he munched on his popcorn

Yongguk sat on the couch and turned the tv game screen off. "Now are you guys done.? The movie Ninja Warriors is about to begin and I don't wanna miss a single thing"

Daehyun readjusted himself from the couch and stared on the ceiling "What do you mean by let go, Shinji-ah.?"

 

After watching the movie, Himchan who wasn't satisfied by his defeat challenged Youngjae for another game. He was screaming at Zelo and Jongup who was only cheering for Youngjae. Yongguk on the other hand went to the kitchen to get some water. He noticed Daehyun sitting on the kitchen counter. He walked closer to him and snapped his fingers infront of his face.

"W-what is it hyung.?" Daehyun asked

Yongguk sat beside him. "You've been like that ever since you woke up. Something wrong.?"

He sighed and stared at the cup he was holding "I had a dream about Shinji. Telling me to let go. To let go of what.?"

"Maybe she meant for you to move on" Yongguk said

"What.?! How could she do that.? I only love her" he spat

Yongguk smiled at him "I'm thankful that you love my sister very much. But she's gone Daehyun-ah. It's been years since she died. We all want her to come back, but but she's not"

"Is it that too easy for you to say hyung.? How can you tell me that.? You're her brother.!" he almost yelled

"You think it's just that easy.? It isn't easy for me too. Every night I hear umma crying in her bedroom and blaming herself for what happened to Shinji but life is about moving on. Life is just like a road, it has many turning points. And I already did mine few years ago. And it's time for your turn. There's no turning back, you have to push yourself even if it's hard." Yongguk explained

Daehyun paused for a moment and turned to face him "I don't even know where to start"

Yongguk chuckled lightly. "I think we all know where you should start"

 

~~~~~~~

 

Hyosung wrote something on the white paper and passed it to Jieun "We can practice at my dad's dance studio. I can talk him out of this. The guys could come practice too"

Jieun read the message and nodded excitedly, writing her reply  "Yes.! You're a saviour Hyosung-ah. I can't wait to start the practice"

"I know. Me too. But what are we gonna dance and wear.?" 

"Everything is all set. We will dance&sing to Love is Move. The wardrobe will be done by Daehyun's noona, Sunhwa. She's really a fashionista. She's just the same age as Yongguk and Himchan" Jieun passed her the note and gave a thumbs up

Reading his name, Hyosung's face started to change. An awkward but sad face. She looked behind her shoulder and saw him listening intentively to the teacher. She suddenly remembered the way he treats her,  just different from all his girl classmates. He would normally talk to them or laugh along with their jokes but to her, he was cold and mean. "That's nice"

Jieun noticed the look in her face. She smiled at her as she passed her the note "Just give him time. He's really kind. It's just, he's just. . . . . like that" 

Hyosung bit her bottom lip and smiled back "It's okay. It's not like I'm someone important to care"

After reading her last message, Jieun glanced at Daehyun who was clearly looking at Hyosung's back. She deeply  sighed and gazed at the sky through the window "Shinji-ah. You want him to be happy right.? Help us"

 

~~~~~~~

 

The cafeteria was loud as usual. Hyosung just got back from the music room to get her piano sheets. She walked through the crowded student's running and walking around. While she was almost there to their table, a running girl suddenly bumped into her. She fell to the ground hard, spreading the music sheets everywhere.

"Noona.!" Jongup shouted from their table. He was about to run to help her but Youngjae stopped him. "Hyung, aren't we gonna help Hyosung noona.?"

Youngjae pointed his head forward "Look."

Daehyun stood beside her, extending his hand. Hyosung was dumbfounded but managed to take his hand. As she got up, he dusted off the dirt in her clothes and picked up the music sheets that were scattered all over. Everyone in the cafeteria got quiet.  Their friends were just looking at them. After gathering the sheets, Daehyun glanced at the girl that bumped Hyosung. "Aren't you gonna say something.?"

The girl stuttered, she quickly turned to Hyosung and bowed "I'm so sorry Hyosung-sunbaenim. I didn't mean to do that"

Hyosung shook her head "O-oh n-no. I'ts okay. I wasn't hurt or anything"

"Are you okay.?" Daehyun asked as he handed her the music sheets

She just stared at him, surprised at what he did "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thank you"

"Don't mention it" he replied . He looked around the cafeteria and stared at the student's looking at them. He raised both his eyebrows and cleared his throat. Everyone seems to have gotten his message and went back to their own respective table.

"Yah.! You guys.! Don't just stand there.! Your food is getting cold" Himchan yelled

They walked to their table and sat. Yongguk patted Daehyun's shoulder and smiled. "That's a good start" he whispered to him

"I'm soooo proud of you." Youngjae added

Daehyun chuckled and glanced at Hyosung who was talking to Jieun. He took a sip of his coke and looked down at the table "Am I doing this right, Shinji-ah.?"

 

 

 

 

 

(Oh yeah.! Oh yeah.! I can't think of any song that they should perform. Heheh. Plus I really like the song Love is Move, Hyosung is soooo y whenever they perform that. Hihihi. Please comment you guys. Do you like it.?)