Moonlight Beach Resort 1/2

All Over Again

 

"I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm gonna be late". Hyosung was running through the train station. Squeezing herself from people walking back and forth. Today was the day they have been waiting for, their 3-day trip to Moonlight Beach Resort. Out of all the days to be late, fate decided it would be today. She stopped near the giant wall clock and looked for her friends.

"Hyosung-aaaahh. Over here" Jieun shouted

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Hyosung panted as she sat on the floor "I think I'm gonna die"

Yongguk went up to her and helped her stand "You alright.? What happened.?"

"Oh nothing really. I just slept in, not to mention I left my phone on the way here and went back home to get it, then I left my luggage in the car so I called our driver, then I ran my off here. Just that. That was one heck of an experience. My head is pounding so hard" she said as she leaned her head to Yongguk's shoulder

Jieun chuckled and grabbed her hand "That's alright. The train comes in about 2 minutes. By the way Hyosung, this is Sunhwa and Zinger"

Sunhwa extended her hand and smiled "Hi. Nice to meet you. Jieun told us so much about you" 

She smiled back and shook her hand "Same here. It's good to finally meet you"

"Heeeyy" Zinger waved at her and whispered to Jieun "Wow, she really looks like Shinji"

Jieun nudged her by the elbow "Ssshh. She doesn't know anything about her"

Youngjae clapped his hands as he saw the train coming. "Alright people. Let's go. Let's go"

"Yey. Yey. Yey. Moonlight Beach Resort here we come.!" Zelo exclaimed

 

All of them were in the train, taking their seats randomly. Jieun sitting next to Zinger, Jongup and Youngjae. Across from them is Himchan and Sunhwa. While the other seat were Yongguk with Hyosung and across from them was Daehyun and Zelo.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat, you guys want any.?" Yongguk asked

Zelo raised his hand "Oh hyung. Get me a strawberry milk. No wait, scratch that, just get me a banana milk. No wait, maybe orange juice would be better"

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows together and grabbed his hand "Oh for the love of all that is milk, just come with me.!"

Five minutes later, Yongguk and Zelo haven't returned. Daehyun glanced at Hyosung who was sleeping, her head bobbing from the moving train. He looked at her for a moment and sat next to her, slowly guiding her head to his shoulder. Not long enough, he fell asleep, his head leaning against her head.

"Whoooh.! As expected. Banana milk is much more better" Zelo almost yelled

Yongguk placed his hand over his mouth "Ssshh. They're sleeping" . He stared at them for a moment and smiled "Let's go sit with the rest"

"What.? We won't fit in hyung" Zelo pouted

"We'll just have to squeeze our butts. Or you can just sit on the floor" he said

 

 

~~~~~~~

Two hours had passed and they finally arrived at Moonlight Beach Resort. The girls checking their reserved rooms while the maknaes are getting all excited and screaming in the beach. Luckily, there wasn't so many people. 

"Oh yeeaaahhh.! Moonlight Beach Resssoooorrtt. Moon Jongup is heerree.!" Jongup screamed

Himchan looked around the beach and sobbed dramatically "I told you WeyLand has more hot girls. How am I gonna relax and have fun if there are no girls loitering around.?!"

"Maybe you should try the swimming pool area, hyung. I think I saw a bunch of bikini clad girls going there" Daehyun suggested

"That's a good idea. I'll meet you guys in the room" Himchan said

Youngjae rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled "And the playboy is back"

The girls came with Sunhwa holding the room keys, she tossed the keys to the guys and grabbed their own individual luggage "Okay, me and the girls will share the room 319. Zelo, Yongguk & Daehyun on room 320 and Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup on room 322" 

"Wait, why do I have to share a room with Himchan hyung.?" Youngjae asked

Zinger smirked "Because you're good at killing him. Besides, you're smart. You can just brainwash him anytime you want"

Youngjae went up to her and high-fived "That is soooo true"

Jieun "No problems then. C'mon"

While some of them were going to their rooms. Hyosung soaked her feet in the beach water and breathe the cold breeze air. "It feels good" . This would be the perfect moment for a nice, good relaxation. She was happy that she could enjoy themselves knowing that their Midterm exam's is finally over.

"Like the beach.?" someone asked

She turned her head to the side and saw Daehyun soaking his feet in the water. She looked at him and smiled "Yes. A lot. I love seeing the deep blue water. It's so refreshing"

He stared at the beach and nodded "It is. I wish I could just stay here forever. So peaceful and quiet, away from all the sh*t and confusion's the world has given us"

She slowly nodded and glanced at him, twitching her lips, restraining herself from talking. In her mind, she keeps thinking that something is bothering him. She wanted to know what it is and help him, but she feels like there is a wall between them. She wanted to climb on that wall and see what's on the other side but she knew she had to wait. Wait for the perfect time.

"Did I confuse you.? Was that too weird.?" Daehyun chuckled

Hyosung shook her head and smiled "No. I understood it"

"Yah.! You guys. Are you just gonna stay there and get all tanned.?" Yongguk yelled

They both turned around and looked at each other. "Why not" Daehyun said as he shrugged his shoulders. They both ran to the dry surface and went inside the Moonlight Hotel.

 

 

~~~~~~~ 

"Daehyunnie hyung, 3'oclock strike . That girl wearing a red bikini is totally cheking you out. She keeps on looking this way" Zelo said

"I'm not interested" he replied as he leaned the against the beach chair

Zelo patted his shoulder "You haven't seen her yet, take off your sunglasses"

Himchan looked over to the girl and whistle "You don't mind if I take her right.?"

"Help yourself" he replied

"Are you sure hyung.? She's quite cute and pretty. I'd take her on if  she'd check me out" 

"Daehyun's not interested Zelo-ah, don't push" Yongguk said, his eyes wandering around the resort

"Choi Junhong! Our sand castle is almost done. You're not helping you know.! I'm doing all the work" Jongup yelled from afar

Zelo gasped and ran to him "Ooopps. I totally forgot. Wait, I wanna help.!"

Youngjae sat next to Yongguk and leaned against the beach chair. He took a sip of his coconut juice and sighed "Life is good like this. We should do this more often. I can take any vacation's we can have. School is tiring"

"School is tiring.? That's the first time I hear the brainbox say it himself" Yongguk laughed

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny hyung. Well it's true. We don----" He cut his own sentence when he saw the girls walking towards them. "Now that's what I call hot and y chics. Nice get-up little Hyo"

Hyosung giggled "Thanks"

Daehyun looked at her from head to toe, slowly moving his sunglasses away from his face to get a better view of her. She was wearing a faded blue short and blue bikini-tube-top with a white blaser on.

"What about me Daehyun-ah.? How does noona look like.?" Sunhwa asked

"Yeah you look great" he answered, his eyes never leaving Hyosung

Jieun noticed him and smirked "Well what are we waiting for.? Let's go swim.! We don't have all day to stand here"

All of them were having a good time, the maknaes having fun with their sand castle and the hyung's & noona's are playing beach volleyball in the water. Daehyun was just sitting in his beach chair, his sunglasses glued to his face but his eyes focused on one purple-head girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

(*sigh* How I wish there were pictures of B.A.P in their beach/pool outfit. Sorry guys if I only put Secret's picture. But they look hot in it ^_^, especially my Hyosungie. Kekeke)