Feelings Show

All Over Again

 

"Aaaaww. I can't believe we're going home now. I still wanted to have more relaxing and fun time. Goodbye Moonlight Beach Resort. I'll miiiiisss yoooouu" Jieun pouted as she leaned her head on Sunhwa's shoulder

Sunhwa patted her cheek "Now now. Aren't you all excited about the University festival in our school.? Finally we can start our practice next week. This is gonna be like the awesome-mest festival eveeer."

"YES.! Goodbye school stress and hello University festival" Zinger yelled. "What about you guys.? What are you gonna perform.? You know how your fangirls scream whenever you're onstage"

Himchan smirked and leaned his back against the train sofa chair "I know. We're gonna perform It's All Lies. I just HOPE DAEHYUN WILL PERFORM with us" he shouted, enough for Daehyun to hear on the other side of the seat

"I'll think about it" Daehyun replied

Yongguk looked over at Hyosung who was rubbing her eyes "Sleepy Little Hyo.?"

Hyosung nodded and yawned "Super"

"What took you so long to go downstairs last night, anyway.? We waited for you to come down for like 15 minutes" he asked

She shot her eyes open and stutterd "Oh-oh-uhmm-uh. I was just having a hard time finding my cellphone. That' all oppa" . The truth was, her and Daehyun were just hugging while the thunder keeps striking loud noises in the room. She was thankful at him for what he did. She glanced at him from across the seat and saw him smiling to himself. She slowly leaned her head against Yongguk's shoulder and wrapped an arm around his arm "Mind if I sleep oppa.?"

Yongguk chuckled and readjusted himself lower so that she won't find any difficulties "Of course"

While leaning her head against Yongguk's shoulder, she stared at Daehyun, thinking of what happened last night. Daehyun took a quick glanced at her and winked. She bit her bottom lip, smiling and drifted herself off to sleep

 

 

~~~~~~~

Time goes like a hopping rabbit when you're having too much fun. They guys and the girls were back to their oh-so-normal school day lives. Even though the midterm exams were over, they kept themselves busy, preparing for the University festival. 

 

"My gosh. When will the bell ring.? Without Mr. Lee, the class is so boooorriinngg and they didn't even had someone to substitute his place" Jieun whined

"I know. And my eyes are gonna start to fall out. I slept late last night, practicing piano and now I need something to keep me wide awake" Hyosung said

Youngjae patted her from the back. She turned around to face him and was startled when he flicked his finger on her forehead, real hard. "You're welcome" he smiled

She groaned and hit him in the arm "Aaaahh.! Why'd you do that.?!"

"You said you wanted something to keep you awake. Now you're all awake" he snickered

She brought her hand to her forehead and rubbed it slowly "Can't you do it in a MUCH LESSER hurtful way.?! That really really really hurt you know". She grabbed a mirror from her bag and examined her redish forehead. "Aaaww. Thanks Youngjae, now I got a red mark on my forehead.! You should have warned me"

Daehyun stood from his seat and dragged her out of the classroom even if the school bell hasn't rang yet.

"Yah.! Where are you going.? School isn't over yet" Youngjae yelled. He turned his attention to Jieun and held his hand out "How was that.? Was that a good strategy.?"

Jieun smirked and shook his hand "It definitely was. Nice work my friend"

 

"Wait. Where are we going.?" Hyosung asked as she was dragged. Daehyun didn't answer. They stopped at the boy's restroom. Daehyun went inside and left Hyosung behind. Seconds later, he came out with a wet hanky in his hand

 

Hyosung stumbled back and leaned against the wall "Wh-what are you doing.?"

"Sssshh" Daehyun said. He slowly brought the wet hanky to her red forehead, his eyes gazing at hers. He silently gulped and started massaging her forehead. After a few massages, he took a step back and smiled at her "Feeling better.?"

She brought her hand to her forehead and smiled back "Yes. Gomawo. But you shouldn't have done that. Now you're hanky's all wet"

He chuckled and looked at her "It's fine. I think my hanky is just gonna be alright"

 

 

~~~~~~~

"Hyung. You should tell Daehyunnie hyung to participate in the University festival with us" Zelo whispered

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows together "You guys do it. Why should I tell him.?"

"Because you're the HYUNG and he listens to you very well" Youngjae said

He looked over at Daehyun who was joking around with Hyosung inside their classroom "I don't think he does"

Himchan leaned against the wall and looked outside the window "Just do it. Do you wanna have a bad performance or a terrible performance.? You know we can't have a good show if Daehyun's not there"

Jieun walked up to them and patted Yongguk & Youngjae's shoulder "Why don't you try Hyosung.?"

Jongup scrunched his eyebrows and nose together "Huh.? Let Hyosung noona perform with us.? That's kinda.....odd, noona" 

"No silly. I mean let her convince Daehyun. I think we all know why. They seem to be getting along juuuusst fine" she smirked

Yongguk went inside the classroom and called out Hyosung's name "Little Hyo, Can I talk to you for a minute.?"

Hyosung nodded and smiled "Neh oppa"

When they were finally out of the classroom. Himchan grabbed her by the shoulders "Hyosung.! You're our only hope.! Please convince Daehyun to perform with us in the University festival. We can't ruin our reputation. The fangirls need us. Plleeeassee"

"Eeeehh.?! W-why should I-I do it.? Let Youngjae do it, you're his bestfriend. He'll listen to you" She said as she pointed to Youngjae

"I already tried that remember.? Besides, I think he'll listen to you. Now go!" he exclaimed and pushed her back inside the room. They silently closed the door and peeked through the window, mouthing at her "Go.! Go.! Go.! You can do it.!"

Hyosung walked by little steps, afraid that he might not listen to her "Oh what to do.?". She slowly sat beside him and fidgeted with her fingers. "Uuuhm-ohh. D-daehyun-ah. Y-you s-see. I-It's a-about the University festival."

Daehyun stared at her and crossed his arms "What about it,?"

Now she was nervous. She swallowed all the courage in and breathe heavily "Okay. I'm just gonna say this straight  to you. The-guys-told-me-to-convince-you-to-sing-with-them-in-the-University-festival-so-please-perform" she rambled

"Reeaalllyy.?" he asked, raising both his eyebrows

She glanced at him and stuttered "B-but if you don't really w-want to that's okay. I-I'Il just go tell them"

He shook his head and smiled "Arasso"

"Je-jeongmal.?! Did I heart that right.?" She brought her ear closer to him. "I heard that right, didn't I.?"

"I'll do it" He slowly leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear "If you want me to"

"YEEAAHH.!" The guys and Jieun went inside the classroom, cheering and jumping around. Happy that Daehyun decided to perform with them. "Finally.! After 300 million years, you said YES.!" Youngjae said

Zelo and Jongup ran to Hyosung and squeezed her in a big hug "Gomawo noona.!"

Daehyun looked over to the two maknae's and pursed his lips "YAH.! You're suffocating her. Stop it"

"Aaaaww. Do I sense someone getting J-E-A-L-O-U-S.?" Himchan teased

He rolled his eyes and looked outside the window "Oh shut up, hyung"

"You little brat. No need to hide it" Himchan snickered as he started poking his puffy cheeks and the maknae's teasing him.

Jieun walked closer to Hyosung and bumped into her cutely. "Good Job" she whispered

Hyosung smiled at her and stared at a child-like Daehyun being attacked with tickles, pokes and so many teasing by his dorky but loveable friends. She had never seen this side of him and she was very happy that they got so far. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(AAAAAAAHHH.! This chapter was supposed to be released an hour ago, but AFF keeps going on and off and off and off ad off.! It's pissing me off.! >_< I just finished typing all of it then clicked "Add Chapter" when it didnt load anymore. Then I had to wait for AFF to load again, then I started typing from the very beginning. Huhuhu. WHY AFF.?! WHY.?!! >_<)

~Anyways, enjoy reading :)