Lovers Vacation (Day 1)

All Over Again

 

Friday afternoon, after Hyosung arrived from school with Jieun, they both went inside her room, settling everything out before she and Daehyun leave for their flight tonight. Spending the rest of the hour watching television and eating popcorn. While watching, Jieun noticed the look on her face

"You look nervous" Jieun smirked "Are you still thinking about what I said yesterday?"

"It's all your fault.!" Hyosung pouted "Now I can't think straight"

"I was joking" Jieun laughed "Well, sort of"

"Aaaahh Jiiiuueeeenn.!!"

"Arasso arasso I'll stop"

"You better" she grinned

"Have fun in your trip"

"Thanks" she smiled

"Too excited I see"

She chuckled, lying down on her bed "I just couldn't imagine a trip with just him. My mind is filled with happiness. I'm really excited"

"I can see that" Jieun giggled "Don't forget my souvenir"

"Why don't you and oppa go on a trip too.? I'm sure he needs it"

"We're still thinking about where to go. We already planned it but we're just not sure when"

"So are you and oppa.? You know"

"Please, Yongguk is not that kind of guy. He's very patient"

"That's right. I'm very patient little Hyo" Yongguk interrupted them, grinning while going inside the room

Jieun blushed, quickly straightening up from her position "Y-yah. Don't you know how to knock.?"

"You should have closed the door" Youngjae added, stepping inside with the others following them

"Uumm. Where's Daehyun.?" Hyosung asked

Zelo looked from behind, his eyebrows knitted together "Wasn't he just behind us.?"

Youngjae shook his head, smirking "I think he's just downstairs. Why don't you go and check on him Hyosung.?"

"Okay.?" Hyosung said, running out of her room. There she saw her boyfriend talking to her appa. Seems like they are enjoying a good talk. Not wanting to interupt, she tiptoed her way back upstairs to be only stopped by her appa calling her loudly "Hyosung. Come down here"

"A-ah yes.!"

"Your boyfriend here is asking for your hand in marriage" Mr. Jun joked

"Wh-what.?!" she stuttered, looking at Daehyun with wide eyes who was just chuckling

"I was joking" Mr. Jun laughed "Seems like you bought it"

"Aaaahh appa.! Don't do that please"

"Arasso my beautiful gummy daughter" Mr. Jun smiled, pinching her daughters' cheeks, swaying it from side to side "So Daehyun-ah, I'll leave my daughter into your hands. Take care of her"

Daehyun pulled Hyosung by the waist "Yes. I will"

 

~~~~~~~

The two lovers were sent to the airport with their friends. Feeling like they will go on a long trip. Hyosung laughed as she noticed the 2 maknae's face "Yah, why are you two sulking.? It's not like we're leaving for good you know. It's just a 2-3 day trip"

"But noona, it's different when you're actually here. No one will play with us anymore" Zelo pouted

"When I come back, I'll play with you. I promise" she smiled

"You too hyung, come back quickly" Jongup said

"Arasso" he smiled "We'll see you on Sunday then"

Yongguk nodded his head towards them "Take care little Hyo and you too Daehyun"

"Have fun in your honeymo--- I mean trip.!!" Himchan added

The 2 of them waved goodbye at their friends one last time, and finally walking towards the plane entrance. They both went to their private plane and settled themselves. Hyosung leaned her head against Daehyun's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her "If you want to sleep, you can. The flight takes about 3 to 4 hrs"

"Mmmnn" she responded, nuzzling her face to his neck

All the while, Hyosung was not sleeping at all,  she was just leaning her head against his neck and looking down at their clasped hands. Daehyun fidgeted with her hands as he yawned. She quietly laughed to herself, tightening her hold on his hand "Looks like you're the one who's sleepy"

"No I'm not" he said

"Whatever you say Mr. Oh-so-good-at-pretending" she teased

He laughed, grabbing her by the chin, making her look up to him. He slowly leaned in, kissing her softly, their mouth slowly finding it's own rhythm. Not long enough, they both pulled away and the stewardees approached them, pushing a cart filled with food and beverages

While eating, Daehyun stared at Hyosung, making her blush and self-conscious "Do you have to stare at me like that.?" she asked, blushing

He smiled like a goof, shrugging his shoulder "Do you know what day is tomorrow.?"

"No"

"Really.? You don't know.?" he asked, a bit sad

"If you tell me, I'll know" she grinned

"Nevermind" he sighed, looking outside the small window

"You give up so easily" she giggled, hugging him by the waist "Of course I know what day tomorrow is. It's our 7th monthsary"

"Meanie" he pouted

"Advance Happy monthsary baby" she smiled, pecking him on the lips

Smiling back, he kissed the tip of her nose, staring at her eyes "Advance Happy monthsary my baby"

Several hours had passed and they arrived at their destination. Walking out of MIXX Airport holding hands, they got inside their car, headed to where they will stay for their 2 day trip. After how many minutes, the car entered through a huge bulky gate, stopping infront of a huge white door. Daehyun got out of the car first with Hyosung following behind. They were then greeted by a lady, who was like 30+ "Good evening, Sir Daehyun. Mrs. Kim told me you'll be coming tonight"

"Yes. Ah Mrs. Han, this is Hyosung, my wife" he joked

"A-annyeonghaeseyo" Hyosung greeted, then looked at Daehyun with wide eyes "Wh-what.? W-wife.?!!"

"Nice to meet you Miss Hyosung" Mrs. Han greeted back "You must be Sir Daehyun's girlfriend. No need to worry about what he said, he always jokes like that when he's around me. Before, when he was still a kid, he would drag any girl he can find and bring him to me, telling me it's his wife"

"Mrs. Han.! Don't say that to her" he pouted whiningly "That was long ago"

"Aaiiggoooo. Such a cute young man" Mrs. Han chuckled "Now come, let me take me to your room"

"Room.? Didn't Mrs. Kim told you that we need 2 rooms.?" he asked, walking up the stairs and into the hotel, holding Hyosung's hand

"Oh. I think Mrs. Kim forgot to tell you, the other room that you were supposed to stay to got renovated. We only have 1 vacant room left" Mrs. Han replied "Don't worry, it's a king sized bed, you two will fit" she winked at Hyosung

The elevator door dinged and they got inside. Mrs. Han pressed the 29 floor and in a matter of 2 minutes, they stepped out of the elevator and into the hallway "Here we are, room 069. Your luggages will be sent here any minute and if you need anything else, just call for room service. I'm sure you know how that works Daehyun"

"Of course"

"Well, I'll leave you two alone" she grinned

Daehyun laughed, shaking his head as he closed the door of their room. He walked closer to Hyosung who was outside the balcony. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he leaned his chin on her shoulder "Tired.?"

She nodded her head, leaning her back against his chest

"You can sleep now"

"Mmmnn"

Suddenly, the door bell rang. He slowly let go of Hyosung's waist and walked back to the door, opening it. Their luggage was sent to their room and they were left alone again. Hyosung was laying her back on the bed as Daehyun stood beside it "Uumm. You can sleep in the bed, I'll take the couch"

Without paying any attention, Hyosung nodded her head. Few minutes later, the two of them changed in their pajamas. Daehyun lay down on the couch and was surprised that Hyosung snuggled to him, pulling his body closer

"Uuuumm. Ba-baby-ah.? Don't you want to sleep in the bed.? It's comfy there"

She shook her head, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her face on his chest, inhaling his scent "This is much comfortable"

"Why.?" he chuckled

"I wanna snuggle" she pouted cutely, yawning

"Arasso. Arasso" he laughed, caressing her hair and kissing her forehead "Good night baby-ah"

"Good night" she whispered, snuggling to him closer

 

 

 

 

 

(I wanna snuggle too.!! >_< Can't they get any cuter.? I love this couple so so so much.! Please be real.!! Hahaha)