Lovers Vacation (Day 2)

All Over Again

 

HYOSUNG's POV:

"Come on baby. Let's do it"

A soothing voice sailed through my ears. And I can already distinguish it even if I can't see his face because of the pitch black surrounding "D-daehyun?"

"Baby. Let's make love"

"W-what.?"

"Come on baby"

"B-but"

"Let's do it baby"

"Da-dae"

"Baby?"

"AAahhh!" I groaned in pain as I found myself on the carpet floor. Oh good, that was just a dream. I slowly looked up to see my boyfriend already on my side

"Are you alright.?" he laughed 

I furrowed my eyebrows, pouting at him "It's not funny"

"I'm sorry. It's just. I mean, you were calling out my name multiple times. And you were blushing hard. What did you dream about.?"

"I-it's no-nothing!" I squeaked, suddenly getting up from the floor

"Okay, if you say so" he laughed again and kissed my head "Go wash up so that we can have breakfast"

"Are we gonna order room service?" I beamed at him, holding his arm

"No" he smiled "We're gonna eat downstairs. Mrs. Han prepared a good meal for us"

"She seems really nice"

"Yeah she is. Now go wash up my baby"

Just when he was about to turn around, I suddenly stopped him "Wait"

"What is it?" he asked, obviously worried

I giggled a little, leaning in to peck him on the lips "Good morning"

He laughed, grabbing me by my neck as he kissed me once more, much longer this time "Good morning to you too"

 

~~~~~~~

After Daehyun and Hyosung were done, they immediately went downstairs to eat breakfastin the grand balcony of the hotel, along with the other customers who seem to have notice Daehyun's presence.

"This will be your table, Sir Daehyun" Mrs. Han said as she led them near the balcony railing

"Thank you Mrs. Han" Daehyun smiled, pulling out Hyosung's chair for her

Hyosung bowed to Mrs. Han then looked awkwardly at the others who were in their table. "You know . . ." she started, leaning closer to Daehyun, whispering "Everyone's staring. Do I have something on my face?"

"What?" he replied, looking around "Don't mind them"

"How can I not mind them? I'm not used to people staring at me all the time. It was just like this when we went out on a date. Geez. Wherever we go, all eyes follow you"

He laughed quietly, looking at his rambling girlfriend "It's not like I stare at them too. The only person I'm staring at is the person right in front of me"

"Easy for you to say" she continued "You're a guy, not to mention popular and well hot"

He laughed, crossing his arms

"And you're used to girls & maybe guys flocking all over you. I, on the hand was raised on a quiet and peaceful countryside, where girls were my only friends, no guys allowed, cause you know, it's an all girls school. But that's not the point, the point is --"

"Yah! Aren't you gonna stop?"

She stared at him for a few seconds, then shook her head, smiling "My point is --- There are other girls who are much better and much prettier than me out there. What if --"

"You should stop talking" he smiled, stuffing with a toasted garlic bread "Just eat will you, my overly jealous cute baby"

"I am not jealous" she gasped "I'm just being careful"

"Sooooo you won't mind if I stare back at them?" he teased

"Just try Jung Daehyun" she glared

"Or else what?" he smirked, leaning both his arms on the table, his upper body leaning against the table

"Or else I'll date someone else too" she warned, sticking out her tongue

"Just try Jun Hyosung" he grinned "And I'll lock you in my room and NEVER let you out"

"I like that much better" she laughed "Should I date other guys now?"

"Never in a million years" he smiled, kissing her "Let's eat?"

She nodded, her smiled only getting wider "Hey babe"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the beach after we eat? There's something I'd like to ask you"

"Can't you ask it now? What is it about?"

"Let's just eat first. I'll ask you in the beach"

Throughout breakfast, they were just talking and laughing at each other. With Hyosung sometimes sending daggers to those girls who squeal almost all the time whenever her boyfriend smiles. And with Daehyun somehow like aiming guns at guys who were whistling behind him, mainly because of his girlfriends' outfit. They finished eating in no time and headed to the beach where they soaked their feei freely in the beach water, holding hands as they walked straight ahead with no direction.

"So, what was that you were gonna ask me? Daehyun began "Is something bothering you?"

"No, nothing's bothering me. It's just I wanted to ask about Shinji"

"What about her?"

"I wanna know what she was like. Were we the same? Besides the outer look"

"A little"

"How so?"

"You both had that charm to woo people"

"Woo people? What's that?" she asked in confusion

He chuckled, holding her hand tighter "You have this charm that makes the people around you care for you.You're both hardworking and persevering. Never giving up until you achieve what you want to achieve"

"Hmm"

"But in most cases you're really different"

She only stared at him, urging him to continue

"She was not much of a great dancer, unlike you. She learned playing piano because she knew I played. She never liked it when her hair was curly, always kept it straight.She's picky with her food but eats it nonetheless. She's not much of a cook but she can learn recipe by recipe. She says pretty much anything on her mind, and I mean everything"

"I see" she smiled

"Why are you suddenly asking all these questions?"

"It's nothing, I was just wondering how you fell inlove with her"

"It's pretty much when we were in middle school. Me, Yongguk hyung and the rest of the guys were already friends. I wasn't interested much in relationship since I was so focused on singing but there was one time, after our performance, she accidentally poured her capuccino on my favorite shirt"

"Then what happened?" she laughed

"Yah, don't laugh. That was one of my favorite shirt" he smiled "Even though I was slightly irritated, I still smiled at her and told her it was nothing. Then the next day during lunch break, she came to our table and brought me a new shirt. She apologized again if it wasn't of the same quality. I tried to refuse her gift but she really was persistent"

"That's it?"

"Well, when Yongguk hyung arrived, he was surprised what Shinji was doing in our table and that's how he introduced her to us. Pretty much that and we were inseparable after that"

"Sounds cliche to me"

"I say" he laughed

"If you could turn back time, will you go back to the time where Shinji lived?"

"Let me ask you this, if ever Shinji did live and you came 3 years later, do you think Shinji and I will still be together? Or I'd just broke her heart and be with you?"

"I . . . . I don't know"

"I'm happy right now. I'm not saying that I'm glad Shinji is gone. But maybe, just maybe, her being gone gave me a reason to be with you. To fall inlove with you"

"Those years spent with her will always be remembered. But the coming days or years being with you will be unforgetable and memorable. I promise you that, Hyosung"

"Yah, don't make me cry"

"You were the one who started this whole conversation" he laughed as he let go of her hand, cupping her cheeks "Shinji is the past and YOU are my future. Let's not think about yesterday, let's think of the things we'll do tomorrow and the day after that and after that and after that and after that and after that"

Giggling, she nodded as he hugged him "Jung Daehyun"

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much"

He pulled away from the hug, smiling at her "I love you too. More than anything in this world. I would never trade this moment for anything. And you know what that is?"

"What?"

"This" he smirked, suddenly carrying her bridal style and running to the open water

 

 

 

 

(Sooooooooo, after how many months I finally updated this story >_< Huhuh. I don't know why but I was re-reading this last night while I was in bed and then I just added this chapter. Seems fluffy and a bit crappy. I think I lost my writing senses. Come back to me please! Hahaha. I don't know for the typo's/mistakes, I was writing this in school and I'm in a hurry, my class is about to staaaaarrtttt)