Lost

All Over Again

 

Daehyun looked to the deep sea as he opened his right hand, releasing the ashes of his beloved Shinji. His eyes were starting to water as he pictured her in his mind. Her yellow blonde hair, her gummy smile, her laugh, her giggle, her body,  her eyes, her lips, just everything. "Shinji-ah" he whispered. 

Yongguk walked closer to him and patted his shoulder. "It hurts. But I know that she's in good hands right now"

He looked down as a single tear fell from his cheek "It hurts like hell hyung"

"I know, I feel the same way. Like you, she was my world. She was the best dongseng anyone could ever ask. But I have to be strong, for our umma. And you have to be strong, for her" Yongguk said as he threw a rose into the sea

 

~~~~~~~

Three months had passed and Daehyun completely lost track of himself. He didn't sing anymore, he would always cover his mouth with a mask to prevent himself from talking to others. The only person he talks to are his friends and teachers. His friends try to comfort him by introducing him to new girls but not long enough, they gave up, knowing that there is only one girl in his heart.

 

"Are you going to live like this Daehyun-ah.?! When are you ever gonna realize that she's gone.?!!" Youngjae asked, anger raging in his veins

Daehyun stood up from his seat and grabbed Youngjae by the collar "What did you say.?!"

Yongguk grabbed Daehyun away and stood between them "Stop it.!"

"Do you think she'll be happy to see you like this.? You're ruining your life" Youngjae said

He looked at him and smiled sadly "But she's not here anymore, isn't she.?"

Himchan sighed and stared at him "Where's the Daehyun that we know.? The guy who cares about his friends.? The guy who loves to play the piano and sing.? Where is he.?"

"He's gone hyung. He's gone" he murmured

"Why don't you try to meet someone else Daehyun-ah.? I know my sister wouldn't want to see you like this. She loves you and she wants you to be happy" Yongguk said

He groaned and punched the table, surprising his friends "I already tried hyung.! But it's no use.! Everytime I look in their faces, all I see is Shinji.! I-I just can't do it"

 

~~~~~~~

Daehyun leaned against a giant tree and wandered his eyes around the green meadow grass. His mind running around like crazy, thinking about Shinji and the times they''ve spent together.

 

"How many kids would you like to have.?" he asked

Shinji looked at their joint hands and smiled "Two. One girl and one boy. How about you.?"

"A dozen" he said

She gasped and smacked his arm "That's alot. I don't think I can do that"

He chuckled and pulled her closer "I was joking. Maybe three. Two handsome mini Daehyun and one pretty mini Shinji"

She buried her face into his neck and smiled "Well I think I can make that work"

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Whoooohoooo. Sooo hungry" Himchan rambled as he sat in the cafeteria chair. "Aren't you gonna eat Daehyun.?"

Daehyun shook his head "No. I'm not hungry"

"Hyung, you're just wasting your time" Youngjae said

Himchan looked at him "Well at least I tried"

Daehyun stood from the cafeteria table and walked to the exit door, not looking back at his friends

"Yah.! Where are you going,?!" Himchan shouted

Yongguk sighed and took a sip of his coke "Just let him be. He'll eventually come"

"But hyung, when.? When will that come.? It's been 3 months since Shinji died" Youngjae spat

"He loves her" Yongguk murmured

"So he'll just continue to destroy himself because he loves a person who's gone.?! I'm not trying to push him away from loving her, I just want him to continue living his life. I'm his bestfriend. I can't stand seeing him like this" Youngjae said, his eyes filled with worries . "When are you gonna come to your senses Daehyun-ah.?" 

 

Daehyun was standing beside Shinji's old locker, just staring at it. Even though it's been month's since she died, he can't let himself free. Like he was trapped in a world that only Shinji revolves. She was the love of his life. He can't imagine loving someone else other than her. They promised each other.

 

"Miss her.?" a female voice said from behind

He turned around and saw Jieun walking towards him "More than anything"

Jieun leaned against the locker next to Shinji's. "I do too. . . . . So, Yongguk and the guys have been telling me about you being completely lost in the world"

"I can't stand on my own, knowing that every time I wake up in the morning, another tragedic memory of her comes in my mind. It's not that easy to let go of someone you love so much"

She looked at him and patted his shoulder "We all feel irritated, angry, frustrated to the world when we loose someone very important to us. But I know Shinji, she won't be happy seeing you like this. She loves you very much too but I know she wants the best for you. Why don't you try harder,? Much harder. Everyone is worried about you, you know. They wanna see the guy who makes the girls crazy and scream like there's no tomorrow. They miss Jung Daehyun just like you miss Shinji"

"It's not that easy" he murmured

"Just take it step by step Daehyun-ah. Be strong. Hang in there" she said as she started walking down the hallway

 

 

"Baby.! You can do it.! I know you can. You're strong. Goodluck on your first performance" Shinji cheered

Daehyun smiled and waved at her "Fighting.!"

"Fighting my baby.!" she screamed as she threw her fists in the air

 

"Strong eh.?" he asked himself as he walked to the opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(How is it.? How is it.? How is it.? ^_^)