Gone

All Over Again

DAEHYUN's POV:

 

August 2009

 

   FRESHMEN YEAR

I ran around the school hallway, looking for my yellow-blonde-hair-gummy girlfriend. It was already dismissal and I'm excited to spend my day with her. We've been together for already 7 months and I'm really happy with her. She was the reason why I came to express myself through music. I don't know what will I do without her.

 

"Ready for your performance.?" Shinji asked as she fixed my suit

"All ready. But you're forgeting something though" I said

She widened her eyes and panicked "What.?! Did I forget to bring my DAEHYUN MY LOVE SLOGAN.?! or my CAMERA.?!"

I chuckled and held onto her waist "A goodluck Kiss"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and slowly leaned in for a short but sweet kiss "Goodluck"

 

~~~~~~~

"Daehyun-ah. Do you think we'll still be together until senior year.?" Shinji asked

I looked around the green meadow, thinking of what should I say to her. It was the place that we both love to be with, such a peaceful place with no one to disturb us. I leaned my chin onto her shoulder as she leaned her back closer to my chest. "I don't think we'll still be together until senior year."

"Oh Re-really.?" a sad expression on her face

"Yup, coz I KNOW we'll be together forever. Do you think I would let you go.?" 

She turned her head to face me and kissed my nose "I love you"

I smiled and brought my lips to her forehead "I love you"

 

~~~~~~~

"Whoah.! You sure have many fans" Jieun (Shinji's bestfriend) said as she squirmed her way out of the crowded fan girls

I looked at her and proudly pointed myself "What can I say.? I'm a charmer"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure. You're suuuuuuccchh a charmer"

"By the way, where's my sister.?" Yongguk (Shinji's older brother) asked as he looked around the classroom

"In here" Shinji panted

Jieun chuckled at her "What happened to you.?

"Oh nothing much. I just passed by some crazy fan girls that were screaming my boyfriend's name. I think I just got deaf" she said as she wiggled her head

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand, making her sit on my lap "I have no interests in them. My ears only listen's to your voice"

 

~~~~~~~

September 11, 2009

 

"I'm sorry baby if you can't come with me. Umma and I are gonna visit a vineyard in the countryside and she said no boys allowed. Yongguk oppa was practically kicked out of the plan" Shinji chuckled through the phone

I layed down in my bed and smiled "It's alright. No worries. I'll just see you tomorrow at school"

"Arasso. I'll call you back when I get home. I love you" she said

"I love you"

 

Few hours later, I woke up from the noise of my ringing cellphone. I lazily opened my eyes and answered the phone "Hello.?"

"Da-daehyun-ah" a man said through the phone, his voice shaking

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then suddenly realized who it was "Yongguk hyung.?"

"Shinj-shinji-ah. Shinji-ah" he cried

"W-why.? Wh-what happened to her,?" I asked, my heart beating nervously

 

After hearing Yongguk hyung's story, I quickly ran out of the house and drove into my car, rushing myself to the hospital. The love of my life was in complete danger. Yongguk hyung said that she was hit by a car when she went out to the province with her umma. He said that her being alive had a 50-50 chance. How can this happen.?! She can't leave me. I won't let that happen. When I got into the hospital, I ran to the emergency room to see Jieun, Yongguk hyung and Mrs. Bang (Him and Shinji's umma) crying. 

 

"Di-did the doctors say anything.? How is she..?!" I asked frantically

Jieun wiped her tears and looked at the emergency room "They're still trying their best to save her life"

 

We were all devastated, waiting for hours outside the ER. I was leaning against the wall, my hands clasped together, praying to the Lord to save her. Then the doctor came out, with a sad face that knowlingly broke my world.

 

"I'm sorry" he murmured as he looked to the floor "She lost too much blood. We did everything we can. I'm so sorry"

Yongguk hyung punched the concrete wall and screamed "AAAAAAAAHHH.! Shinjiiiiiii.!"

Jieun on the other hand was crying hard as she comforted Mrs. Bang who was having a hard time breathing

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Hearing those words, my tears started to fall. My legs were shaking, can't able to stand on it's own. "Shinji-ah. Shinji-ah" I keep repeating her name. My heart was breaking into pieces and the only girl who could put it back together is gone. GONE.

 

 

 

 

(comment. comment. comment ^_^)