Lovely Days

All Over Again

 

Whether they have a test coming or a block of homeworks to do. Whether it's a raining or a shiny day. Whether it's a busy or a boring day. Whether it's a bad or a good day. Whether it's a tired or a fun day. It doesn't compare to what Daehyun and Hyosung have, their lovely days. It's been 4 months since they've been dating, spending every day together and showing their love for each other, can't get enough of each other's touch. 

 

Hyosung yawned her way out of the ladies restroom and rubbed her eyes

"Been talking to Daehyun all night.?" Jieun smirked

She nodded her head and laughed "You know me so well"

Jieun batted her eyelashes and pursed her lips "I'm just the best of the best"

"So, how are you and Yongguk oppa.?" she asked

"What about us.?"

"Isn't he courting you or anything.?" she asked again

"W-what.? What are you talking about.? W-were just f-friends.!" Jieun stuttered

She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned "Do you really see him as a friend.?"

Jieun bit her lip and sighed "I-I'm not sure. I-I do-don't know"

"Haven't you told him that you like him.? Then just confess" she said

"I already did and he already did. Four years ago, when Shinji was still alive. But I guess we're just in a slow phase. I don't wanna go straight to him and just tell him to court me, that's just so embarrasing and not right.! Not right I tell you.! Jieun rambled

Hyosung saw Yongguk walking out of their classroom. She giggled to herself and glanced at Jieun who was looking down the floor "Well maybe I can help" . She patted Jieun's shoulder and quickly ran to Yongguk "Oppa.! Oppa.!"

Yongguk turned around and saw Hyosung running towards him "What is it little Hyo.?"

"Jieun wants to go to the bookstore to buy something and I can't go with her. Will you take my place then.? Please.?" she pleaded

"I-uuh. Uuhm" He glanced over at Jieun and gulped "A-a-arasso. I'I'll accompany her then"

"Gomawo oppa. And make a move already.! If you know what I mean" she whispered in his ear and ran ahead of them "Best wiiissshhees" . She looked behind and saw Yongguk walking towards Jieun. She hid behind the lockers and spied on them.

"What are you doing.?" a familiar voice asked

She turned around and saw Daehyun behind her, looking at the hallway. "You're here. I was just spying on Yongguk oppa and Jieun. I tied them together"

Daehyun chuckled "You noticed it too.? Yongguk hyung is just really slow. But he's feelings are true and loyal. He's just keeping his feelings all by himself but he'll come around, eventually"

"Just like you.?" she teased

He rolled his eyes playfully and smiled "Just like me. And by the way, you completely forgot to do something today and I'm really irritated about it"

She furrowed her eyebrows together "Did I.? I don't seem to remember what I forgot. What is it that I forgot that made my baby irritated.?" 

He smirked and trapped her against the wall "I didn't get my KISS for today"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled "No I didn't forget that. I'm about to do that NOW" . She pressed her lips against his thousand times, making  'mwah' sounds. "Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss", she said in every smack/kiss

He laughed from every kiss and wrapped her waist, pulling her much closer

 

 

~~~~~~~

"Hyung, what's the difference between 6 ft and 180cm.?" Zelo asked

"Easy. Jongup and you" Youngjae said

Jongup srcunched his nose and pouted "Wow, thanks hyung. Now you're just making me all insecure"

Youngjae chuckled and ruffled his hair "Oh you know ladies love everything about you"

Hyosung laughed and sat on the couch "At least you're taller than me Jonguppie. Plus, noona thinks you're really cute"

Jongup stared at her and grinned, showing his eyesmile "Yey. Gomawo noona"

Daehyun plopped into the couch and lay his head on Hyosung's lap, holding her hand close to his chest. Hyosung looked down at him and fixed his bangs, smiling.

"Aaaaaawwww. They are so sweeeettt.!" Himchan squealed, like a school girl, leaning his head against Youngjae's shoulder

Youngjae rolled his eyes and pushed Himchan away from him "Then get a girlfriend.!"

Himchan stood from his seat and fixed his jacket "Ppsssh.!That ain't my thing. How will the ladies fight over me if I'm already taken.? No can do, girls flawn over me. And speaking of girls, I gotta go. Got 3 dates for today. Oh yeah. I'm the man."

Zelo watch Himchan walk away "Hyung will be really lonely if he gets old"

"That will be his loss then" Daehyun said, his eyes closed

"He'll just have to live with it. He'll be the one who'll decide his life" Youngjae yawned as he placed a pillow in Jongup's lap and lay down

"Hyung, are you following Daehyun hyung and Hyosung noona's lovey dovey style.?" Jongup asked

Youngjae closed his eyes and crossed his arms "Well unlike SOMEONE ELSE, I don't have a girlfriend for now so you'll be my substitute. Don't whine, I'm tired"

Hyosung giggled at Youngjae's remarks and glanced down at her boyfriend, who has his eyes wide open, smirking at her. Daehyun grabbed her by the chin, pulling her down and pecking her in the lips "I just have some pretty darn luck"

 

 

~~~~~~~

A beautiful sunny Sunday. Daehyun and Hyosung decided to have a double date with Yongguk and Jieun, helping them to get much much much closer. They went to the mall and watched a horror movie. The two official-and-so-happy couple insisted on horror because they know Jieun is scared of it. This will be the best oppurtunity for Yongguk to make his move.

"You guys, Jieun doesn't like horror movies. Let's just watch another one" Yongguk suggested

Hyosung pretended to pout "But oppa, the other movie is for kids and we've already seen the other one. It would be so boring if we watch it again."

Yongguk scratched the back of his neck and looked around "There must be another movie to watch"

"Well, there is another movie. But are you sure you wanna watch something EEERROOTTIIICCC.? Like reeeeeeeeaallly reeeaalllly  .?" Hyosung teased

Jieun bit her bottom lip and held onto Yongguks's arm "I-It's alright, let's just watch the horror movie"

Daehyun unwrapped his arms around Hyosung's waist "I'll go buy the tickets"

 

Throughout the movie, Jieun was just covering her eyes. Asking Yongguk what had happened from scene to scene. Yongguk chuckled, thinking how cute she is being scared and just asking him questions. When Jieun lowered her hands, she was startled by what she saw and suddenly hugged Yongguk, her face nuzzled in his neck

 

"I-I'm s-sorry. But c-can I s-stay like this f-for a moment.?" she asked, her eyes tightly closed

Yongguk nodded his head and smiled "Of course"

While the two of them were feeling their moments, the other couple was just grinning at them, happy that they are one step closer to each other. Hyosung turned her head to Daehyun and smiled "We make a perfect team"

Daehyun kissed her, nibbling on her lower lips, making her open wider "Couldn't agree more" 

 

After the four of them finished the movie. Daehyun and Hyosung decided to leave the unofficial-yet-blooming-couple-to-be. But first, they decided to eat altogether then immediately left them to continue the date.

"Bye guys. We'll see you at school tomorrow" Hyosung waved

Jieun waved back "Annyeong. See you tomorrow"

"We'll leave her in your hands hyung" Daehyun whispered as he gave Yongguk a manly high-five

Yongguk chuckled "Don't worry. I'll take care of her"

The two couples separated ways. Yongguk and Jieun were still inside the mall, planning to go to the ice skating rink and have their own date. Daehyun and Hyosung were walking down the street, holding hands, planning to do absolutely nothing but spend their time being together. The two of them were just talking when drops of rain started falling on them.

Hyosung looked up and blinked her eyes rapidly "Really.?! You're just gonna fall now that we're already here outside.?"

Daehyun quickly grabbed her hand and ran inside a single telephone booth, just enough space for the both of them. They waited for minutes for the endless rain to stop. Both of them looking through the glass door and staring at the greyish sky

"Aaaaawwww. When will you stop, Mr. Rain.?" Hyosung pouted

Daehyun laughed and wiped the sprinkle of water on her face. He stared in her eyes for a moment then hugged her. "I think the rain is just giving us the perfect moment right now"

She smiled through his chest and hugged him tighter by the waist "Oh so you like this kind of things.?"

"Only when I'm with you" He mumbled through her hair

Still the rain was falling hard. People running back and forth the street to find shelter. The two of them just cuddled inside the telephone booth, not caring if the rain will ever stop or not, cause they know that they can overcome any problem as long as they are together.

 

 

 

 

 

(Sweetness Overloooaadd.! ^_^ But I'm really sad right now, because B.A.P already had their Goodbye Stage from each Music Programs. Huhuhu. I'll miss them sooooo much >_<)