Sweet Music

All Over Again

 

Creating sweet music is like endearing for love. No one can ever stop you or tell you what to do because you know it's right. For both Daehyun and Hyosung, their love for each other were like sweet music to them. Each time they spent together were like sweet melodic tunes, wanting to hear more.

 

Jieun picked a shirt from the glass table and tried it on Yongguk "I think this shirt will look good on you" 

Yongguk grabbed it and went to the cashier "Arasso"

"W-wait.! Aren't you gonna try it on first.? Try it.!" Jieun exclaimed

He shook his head and continued walking "No"

"Youngjae-ah, does this hat make me look fat.?" Himchan asked as he checked himself in the mirror

"No, your fat head makes your head look fat" Youngjae said flatly 

Zelo walked out of the fitting room and went to the cashier to pay for the shirt that he liked "Thank you. Hyung, are you all done.?

"Himchannie hyung is taking too long to buy. Somebody help him pleeeaassee.!" Jongup whined

Hyosung walked closer to Himchan and handed him a red hat "I think this hat will look much better on you oppa" 

"Thanks little Hyo. At least SOMEONE CARES for me" Himchan yelled as he took the hat and went to the cashier

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Hyosung' shoulder and chuckled "You sure know how to handle Himchan hyung"

Daehyun stepped in between them, taking Youngjae's arm away from his girlfriend "Move. You do know I'm here"

"AAANDD the boyfriend is here. Himchan hyung.! Aren't you done yet.?! Come oooonn.! I wanna buy something at the music store" Youngjae shouted as he walked out of the boutique store

Hyosung giggled and placed her arms around Daehyun's waist "Let's go"

After going at the music store, the boys were already done with their shopping, now it's time for Hyosung and Jieun's turn. They went from perfume shop's to dress shop's to shoe store's then to the final stop, the underwear store: Chick-A-Bra Clique. Jieun ran ahead of them and went inside of the store first. The boys were standing outside of the store and peeked inside. 

Yongguk turned to Hyosung and awkwardly smiled "I think we better stay outside little Hyo"

"Wae oppa..? Don't you wanna get inside.?" Hyosung asked

"Noona, it's for girls. With bra----. kjshdkjasdgh. Andwae. We'll just stay here" Zelo said as he shook his entire body

Hyosung laughed and glanced at Daehyun, slowly letting go of his hand "I'll be back"

Daehyun nodded "Don't buy something too y", he whispered seductively 

She bit her bottom lip and whispered back "I'll see what I can do", then ran inside the store

He chuckled and walked near his friends who were leaning against the glass railing. While the others were busy with their cellphone's and ipad's, Daehyun was just staring at his girlfriend suggesting Jieun what would look good.

Yongguk smiled as he glanced at Daehyun then to Hyosung then back to him "Can't take your eyes off of her.?"

"I can't hyung" Daehyun replied, his eyes focused on his girlfriend "I just. . . .can't"

"Well I'm glad. You've really changed Daehyun-ah" Yongguk snickered

He narrowed his eyebrows, confused "Is it bad to change hyung.?"

Yongguk shook his head and looked at Hyosung from the store "No. It's good, for you. I mean, I can really feel how much you love her. I can see the way you look into her eyes, that was the way you look at Shinji, but just even more. I'm not against it or anything, I'm actually really happy and I know Shinji is too"

"Neh. I really love her. I just can't stop my feelings. She's my everything" he murmured

 

 

~~~~~~~

Shopping for more ended pretty quickly for the girls. They knew that the boys were dying inside from all the girly store's/boutique's that they go so they decided to end their hopeless suffering, for now. All of them were quite hungry and so they decided to eat in a pasta restaurant.

Zelo feasted his eyes with the food infront of him, his lips "Whoah. I'm drooling over them. They all look delicious" 

"Yah. Stop drooling and talking, you might sprinkle your saliva on the food" Himchan said

"Are there any shrimps from the food that we ordered.?" Yongguk asked

Youngjae shook his head and pointed to himself "No hyung, I took care of it. No shrimps for our dear Hyosunggie"

Hyosung smiled at them "Gomawo"

"Anything for you little Hyo" Yongguk replied

 

While the others were still eating, Hyosung and Jieun excused themselves to go to the ladies room. When they were about to stood up, a waiter accidentally poured a chocolate milk shake on Hyosung's shoulder, practically staining her white shirt.

"O-oh. I-I'm so sorry maam.! I didn't mean to.!" the waiter apoligized

Hyosung shook her head and smiled "A-anniya. It's okay. It's just a little stain"

"Little stain.? You're shirt is all dirty." Jieun said

Daehyun stood up from his seat and went to her, wiping her arms that was filled with chocolate milk shake "Are you okay?". He  turned his attention to the waiter and glared at him "Yah.! Be more careful will you.?!"

"How can you be so careless.?!" Youngjae added

Hyosung grabbed Daehyun's arm "No baby, it's okay. It was just an accident. I'm fine. I just need to clean myself up. Will you help me Jieun.?"

Jieun nodded her head and went to the ladies restroom

She looked back at Daehyun and smiled "I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll just be back in a few minutes"

Few minutes later, Jieun stepped out alone and grabbed her bag from her chair "Could you guys wait here for a moment.? I just have to buy something"

"Wait, where's Hyosung noona.?" Jongup asked

"She's still in there. Her shirt is really helpless, can't be done. I need to buy something for her to wear" Jieun said

Himchan looked through their paper bags "Didn't you buy some shirts.? or blouse.?"

"No, we only bought shoes and bags. We were planning to buy after we eat but - - - -"

Daehyun quickly stood from his seat and walked to the men and ladies restroom "Jieun-ah. Come with me"

Jieun followed him outside the men and ladies restroom, standing in a corner. Daehyun started pulling his outer shirt over his head and handed it to Jieun. "Give it to her"

"O-okay.?" Jieun stepped inside the ladies restroom and 2 minutes later, walked out with Hyosung. "Oh. I'll head back to the table first"

Hyosung nodded her head and ran to Daehyun "Gomawo. But are you sure you're okay with me wearing your shirt.? You're just wearing your inner long sleeve right now"

Daehyun smiled and pulled her by the waist, leaning against the wall "I'm 100% sure. You look good in my clothes"

She tilted her head and wrapped her arms around his neck "Maybe I should wear your clothes more often"

He chuckled and slowly brushed their noses together "I think we can arrange that perfectly"

 

~~~~~~~

School, the only word that most lazy kids hate and the favorite word most nerd's love. Student's were loitering around the campus, some  were running to the gate, some were practicing baseball, some were in the pool area and some were walking back and forth the school gym, some were cleaning their classroom's and some were being like normal students. 

Hyosung was running as fast as she could to her classroom, a friend of the piano club president just told her awhile ago that she needed to stay after school to practice a piano piece for her to teach to the rest of the piano club, because the club president had a flu and Daehyun was waiting for her so that they could go home together. When she finally arrived, she immediately opened the door and saw him sitting on his desk table.

Daehyun stood up and furrowed his eyebrows "What happened to you.?" 

She ran to him and held onto his shoulders, panting "O-oh n-noth-ing"

"It doesn't look like nothing" he chuckled

She bit her bottom lip and stared at him apologetically "Mianhe, I can't go home with you today. The piano club president had a flu and won't be back till next week and she left me in charge of teaching the club the new piano piece. Jeongmal mianhe"

He smiled and nodded his head "I'll just accompany you then"

"What.? Are you sure.? It might take a long time" she said

He quickly grabbed her hand and walked outside of the classroom "I don't care how long it takes, as long as I'm with you"

She stared at him and stopped from walking, making him stop. She went near him and kissed his lips "Gomawo"

"Don't. Mention. It" he grinned, kissing her back

 

The two of them were alone in the music room. Hyosung was practicing the piano piece that she was assigned to while Daehyun was just staring from the side, his eyes never leaving her. He was gawking at how beautifully gorgeous she looked at that moment, the color of sunset shimmering down on her as she continue to awe her boyfriend.

"YEEESS.! Finally.! I'm done.!" Hyosung cheered

"Do you wanna know a secret.?" Daehyun asked

She glanced at him for a moment and started filing up the music sheets "What secret.?"

"I fell inlove with you in this room" he said

"H-huh.? In here.?"

He nodded and chuckled "But you were pretty oblivious at that moment. That was the first time I heard you sing and play"

She tried to recall what he was saying. The only time she ever sang in the music room was when she waited for Jieun to come back from Mr. Lee's office. "Really.?! You heard me.?"

"Loud and clear" he grinned

She smiled at him and patted the space next to her "Come here"

He did as what he was told and turned to her "What is it.?"

"Play me a song. Just a little. Please.?" she pleaded

He got closer to her and stuck their forehead together "Do I get an award.?"

She giggled and leaned her chin against his shoulder "I'll think about it"

He shook his head and smiled "Arasso". He kept quiet for a moment then started playing the piano, clearing his throat.

 

When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn't see the path,

I needed someone

When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn't see the light,

I was waiting for the helping hand

You wouldn't know that you are the only one in the world

Who is the only one better than the world

I believe dreams for you and me

You are the long awaited rain in my draughty day

You soaked my heart. You gave me courage

You make me fly and smile again

Just like a rainbow after a shower,

Coming to my arms and giving happiness silently

I wanna make a love

 

While playing, Hyosung's head was on his shoulder, closing her eyes. After his short performance, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him who was already staring at her. She held her head up and smiled at him "Gomawo". 

Daehyun held her chin and pulled it slowly towards his face, leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was shorter than they expected but it reassured of their feelings for each other, a short sweet & emotional kiss that only the two of them can understand. They both pulled away together, smiling at each other. Daehyun brought his lips to her forehead, then to her nose then back to her lips again. "Saranghae"

Hyosung grinned and kissed the tip of his nose "Nado Saranghae"

 

 

 

 

(Sooooooo sorry it took a long time for this chapter. I had to visit my brother in our hometown and we were there for 13 hours. Huhuhuh. And school is about to start again. By the way, I'm gonna write another fanfic :pp Still DaeSung though, you guys can't stop me from writing stories about them.! Hahaha. Look forward to it ^_^)