Moonlight Beach Resort 2/2

All Over Again

 

The sun shimmering down the beach resort. Ladies in bikini's running around the beach, some taking pictures, eating watermelon and some flirting with boys. A group of bikini girls were giggling over Daehyun who was just sleeping peacefully in his beach chair. A tired Hyosung sat next to him and noticed the girls watching him. She looked at him and raised both her eyebrows.

 

"Noisy, aren't they.?" Daehyun said, his eyes closed

Hyosung was startled "I thought you were sleeping"

He sat up from his chair and stretched his arms "I was. Until they woke me up"

She giggled and glanced at the girls "They seem to like you. A lot"

"Eh, why do I care". Daehyun kept quiet for a moment and smiled at her "Wanna get some ice cream.?"

Hyosung gasped and nodded her head excitedly.

The two of them went to get some ice cream. Barely noticing that they are having so much fun with just the two of them. They were joking around and teasing each other, old couple's walking by smiling at them.

"Aaaww. Look at those two, jagiya. We were just like them when we were young. Such cute kids" an old lady said. The two teenagers seems to not notice what the old lady said, they were too busy having fun with each other.

"Wait Hyosung-ah. You have something on your nose" Daehyun said

"Where?" Hyosung asked as she brought her hand near her nose

He brought his ice cream just below her nose and smothered it with vanilla sundae "There"

She closed her eyes for a moment and pursed her lips "YAH.! Jung Daehyun!" .She hit his arm playfully and stuck her tongue out "You're such a meanie"

"What can I say.? I just am. Here, let me wipe it". He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the sundae off her nose, his eyes staring at her plump pink lips then to her eyes. 

"T-there. All done" After wiping her nose, he quickly looked away and finished eating his ice cream, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"T-thanks" she replied, her cheeks blushing like a cherry

They walked around the resort and explored more. They even went fish sightseeing, taking pictures of the little fishes and the green corals. After the sightseeing, they walked just a little more along the beach. While walking, their hands would constantly brush and unknowingly, they are smiling to themselves.

 

 

~~~~~~~

Another day for their fun-and-relaxing trip. The guys were in the Resort Restaurant, waiting for the girls to arrive to have a good lucnh with them. It was on days like this when they all feel like a family. The maknae's gawking at the food while the other's are waiting patiently, well some of them.

"Hyung. Aren't we gonna eat already.? That spicy tuna is calling out my name" Zelo whined

Yongguk shook his head "No, we're going to have lunch TOGETHER"

Himchan looked through the glass door "What's taking them so long anyway.?"

"Probably Sunhwa noona. You know she's always the one making herself glammed up" Youngjae said

Jongup leaned his shoulders on the table and pouted "I'm so hungry."

Few seconds later, the girls walked inside the restaurant and waved at them. "Sorry we took so long you guys, someone in here wanted to pamper herself up" Zinger said

Sunhwa furrowed her eyebrows together and shrugged her shoulders "What.? It's not my fault I wanted to look pretty"

Youngjae smiled proudly and looked at the guys "Told you"

"Okay, enough talk. Let's eat, I'm huuuunnnggrryyyy" Jieun spat

Yongguk wandered his eyes to the table and noticed someone missing "Where's little Hyo.?"

Jieun shot her eyes "She's not here yet.? She told us that she's gonna come out first to have some fresh air and head here immediately"

"I wonder where she could be". Youngjae turned his head to Daehyun and smiled "Daehyun-ah. Go look for Hyosung, will you.?"

Without saying a word, he stood up from his seat and walked out of the restaurant. He looked around the beach and found her talking to some guys. More like escaping her way out of them. His eyes widen when one of the guys started grabbing her arm, he quickly ran to her side.

Hyosung wriggled her arm away from the mysterious guy's grip "Please let me go.!"

"Oh come ne miss. We just wanted to have a little chitchat with you" the mysterious guy said

"No thank you. I'm quite busy" she said, trying to get away from his tight grip. Suddenly a hand grabbed her from the waist and another hand holding onto the mysterious guy's arm.

"Let go" Daehyun said, glaring at the guy

"And what if I say no.?" the guy smirked

Daehyun didn't move, his eyes flaring like fire to the guy and his hand tightened on his arm. The guy noticed the way he looked  at him and slowly softened his grip on Hyosung's arm. He turned his head to his friend and walked away "L-let's go"

Hyosung looked up to see Daehyun's face. Anger flowing in his eyes. Daehyun glanced at her and smiled "Are you okay.?"

She nodded her head and smiled back "I'm okay. Thank you"

"No problem. We should go to the restaurant. The others are waiting" he said. While walking towards the restaurant, a sound of thunderstorm doomed through the grey sky. Hyosung stopped and stared at the sky. "Something wrong, Hyosung.?" he asked

She quickly shook her head and ran to his side, going inside the restaurant.

 

 

~~~~~~~

For the rest of the day, they spent roaming around the resort together. They looked around the resort's shop and bought some souvenirs. The guys, being the gentlemen, were the one who carried their shopping bags. Even if they were like slaves, they still enjoyed their time.

"I-I can carry those Daehyun" Hyosung said

He shook his head and smiled "It's okay. I can handle it"

Jieun stood between them and wrapped her arm on their shoulders "Don't worry Hyosunggie. Our Daehyunnie is really a gentleman when it comes to girls that he........" coughs "likes" coughs

Daehyun quickly turned away his head to the side and cleared his throat "W-where do we go next.?"

Hyosung bit her bottom lip and glanced at Jieun who was winking at her

"Little Hyo, let's go to that shop. Let's buy awesome shirts" Yongguk said as he extended his hand to her, then a loud thunder striked again

She jumped a little and looked up to the sky "Please don't be so loud. Please don't be so loud"

"Something wrong litte Hyo.?" he asked

She shook her thoughts away and held onto his hand "Nothing oppa. Let's go"

 

The day seems to have ended quickly. They went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Loud thunder keeps striking over and over again. As they were all going downstairs. Youngjae noticed that Hyosung was missing, again

"Yah Daehyun-ah. Go look for Hyosung" Youngjae demanded

Daehyun didn't seem to hear as he was listening to music through his head phones. Youngjae walked near him and placed his headphones down to his neck. "Go find Hyosung"

Jieun went to him and whispered "She's in our room. She just forgot to bring something."

Daehyun nodded and went to room 319 and knocked on the door. When he didn't hear no response, he went inside and called out her name "Hyosung-ah.?"

A scared Hyosung looked at him "O-oh Daehyun-ah. I was just g-getting my cellphone". Her voice shaking from every thunder striking

"Are you okay.? You look pale" He said

She nodded her head, trying to be convincing "Y-yeah I-I'm fine"

He kept quiet for a moment and slowly nodded "Let's go. It's time for dinner". When he turned around, a very loud thunder striked again, making Hyosung hold onto the hem of his shirt. He turned around and faced her "Are you sure you're okay.?"

When she was about to nod again, another thunder crept into the room. She quickly hugged Daehyun by the waist, surprising him. Daehyun could totally feel her body shaking, the way she hugged him was so tight that he almost couldn't breathe but he didn't mind. Instead, he put the headphone on her ears and placed his hands on her back and pulled her even closer. "Don't be scared. I'm just here. I'm always here" he whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(KYYAAAAAAAA.! Totally love the LAST SCENE.! Can somebody do that to me too.? I'm not as scared like Hyosung when it comes to thunder but I want someone I can hug too. Hahaha)