So Far So Good

All Over Again

 

Life seems to be better for Daehyun and Hyosung. They have been in good terms, interacting to each other like any normal friends would do. Their friends were happy for the both of them. Daehyun is contented on what they have. Memories of Shinji is still in his heart but NEW memories covers them up. Hyosung is getting along well with everybody in her school and doesn't seem to have any problems. And the others.? Well, still the same. Being the dorky-sometimes-serious people they are.

 

"3 x 3 is.?" Zelo asked

"9" Jongup answered. "6 x 7 is.?"

"42. Wait, why do I get the high number's.?" Zelo whined

Jongup rolled his eyes "It's not my fault you asked me the easiest one. Besides, you got it correctly"

Himchan glanced at Zelo and Jongup ."What are you guys doing.?"

"We're practicing our multiplication table. We have a math quiz on that" Jongup replied

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows together "You still have to practice that.? That's so easy"

"We're not smart in Math just like you and Daehyunnie hyung" Zelo pouted

Yongguk chuckled at them and turned his head to Daehyun "So how are you and Hyosung?"

Daehyun looked at him and smiled "We're doing just fine. So far so good"

"Oooooohh. Does someone like Hyosung.?" Himchan teased

"I'm not supposed to fall inlove with her. Youngjae warned me. We're just. . . friends" he said

Youngjae leaned closer to the table "I'm not saying you're not allowed to fall inlove with her. What I meant was you can't fall inlove with her if you ONLY see Shinji in her and not as Hyosung. Even if they have the same outer appearance, Shinji is Shinji and Hyosung is Hyosung"

He looked at his friends and kept quiet for a moment "I know"

 

~~~~~~~

 

Hyosung yawned as she made her way to the classroom. She was exhausted from practicing her piano skills and staying up late to study. Her eyes drooping as she walked, not minding her surroundings. She suddenly stopped when someone held onto her forehead. She lazily turned her head to the side and gasped when she saw Daehyun.

"You're gonna hit your head" Daehyun said as he removed his hand from her forehead

She looked infront and saw a wall just inch apart from her face "Oh. I didn't notice. Thank you for saving my face"

He chuckled and placed his hands inside his pocket "You look sleepy. . . . .and tired"

"Is it that obvious.?" she asked as she started walking

"Just a little" he replied "Why are you all tired anyway.?"

She yawned once more and stretched her arms "Piano practice and study. Piano practice and study. Piano practice and study. Piano practice and study. That's all"

"For your audition.? I thought you already did" he said

"Yeah I did. But they haven't told me if I got accepted or not. Just practicing in advance" she smiled

He smiled back "I'm sure you'll get in if you're that hardworking"

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Jieun-ah.! Jieun-ah.! Jieun-ah.!" Hyosung shouted

"What? What? What?" Jieun asked

"I got it in.! I got accepted in the piano club." she squealed

Jieun stood up from her seat and held onto Hyosung's arm "Oh my gosh.! Yey! Congrats.!"

The two of them were jumping in circles, laughing and squealing with joy. The guys walked inside the cafeteria and saw them jumping around.  Youngjae sneaked behind them and started jumping & squealing "YEEEYY.! Why are we jumping in circles.?"

Hyosung stopped  and giggled "I'm already a member of the piano club"

"Really.? Congrats little Hyo" Yongguk said as she ruffled her hair

"Gomawo oppa" she smiled

Himchan wrapped his arm around her shoulder "We're so happy for you little Hyo"

Jieun chuckled and stared at them "Since when do you guys call her little Hyo.?

"Since now. I told Yongguk 'y Hyo' is much better but he replied with-----" Himchan said

"Not a chance" Yongguk cut him. "Himchan is getting 'all playboy' again"

Youngjae sat on the table and crossed his legs "Again.? Hyung, Himchan hyung is ALWAYS a playboy"

Himchan gasped dramatically "I beg your pardon.? I'm so offended Mr. Yoo Youngjae"

Hyosung laughed and turned her head to Daehyun who was smiling at their friends. Daehyun looked at her and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and returned the gesture.

 

~~~~~~~

"Andwaaee. WeyLand Beach Resort is much better. Have you ever been there.? It's filled with hot and y girls. WeyLand is much much much better.!" Himchan protested

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Hyung, we're gonna go there to have some fun. Not to gawk at girls. Besides, isn't WeyLand like super far away.? We only have a 3 days for this trip. By the time we get there, we won't have enough time to have fun and just relax"

"Youngjae is right, Himchan. Maybe next time" Yongguk said

The cafe door dinged, revealing Hyosung and Jieun who were walking towards them. "Hey guys" Hyosung greeted

"Nooonnnaa!" Zelo smiled

"Yah Hyosung-ah. Which do you prefer, Weyland Beach Resort or Moonlight Beach Resort.?" Youngjae asked

"Moonlight Beach Resort"

Yongguk patted his hand on the table. "Then it's decided then. Moonlight Beach Resort it is"

"You guys have no consideration for my feelings.!" Himchan whined and left the cafe

Jieun watched Himchan walk out of the cafe and sat next to Yongguk "What's his problem.?"

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows together and placed her hand near her chest "What did I do.?"

Daehyun chuckled and looked at her "He's just upset that we won't go to his favorite resort"

"Sh-should have I said WeyLand Beach Resort.? Wait.! Himchan oppa, I take it back.! I prefer WeyLand more" she yelled, making everyone in the cafe stare at her. She quickly shot her head down in embarrasment and sat next to Jieun

Jongup laughed "That's okay noona. Himchan hyung will be fine"

"He's just over-dramatic. That's all" Zelo added

"I'm so glad there will be no class on Friday and Monday. Finally we can go to the beach and have some fun" Jieun exclaimed

"Are you coming with us Hyosung-ah.?" Youngjae asked

Hyosung nodded her head "I already asked my dad and he said 'yes'"

Jieun squealed and clapped her hands "YES.! Daehyun's noona and Zinger will come with us too. They're really excited to meet you"

"Alrighty then. It's all set. Everyone is coming along in this trip. No one's gonna left behind. Let's enjoy this 3-day trip in Moonlight Beach Resort" Youngguk said as he held his hand out. One by one, the other's start to held their hand out. "For a fun and relaxing vacation. YEEAAHH". And they all raised their hands together.

 

 

 

 

(Sorry it took me so long to update today. My mother told me to go to the salon. Just had my hair colored. Hahaha. Just sharin'. ^_^ Hope you enjoyed the chapter)