My Girl, My Guy

All Over Again

 

 

HYOSUNG's POV:

Omo. I can't believe it. Daehyun is already my boyfriend, I can't keep myelf from staring at the ring that he gave me. I totally love it, he's always full of surprises and that's one of the reason's why I love him so much. Jieun grinned at me and lay down next to me. The girls practically decided to have a sleepover from the very last minute, iching to know what Daehyun did for me.

Sunhwa held my hand and stared at the ring "I never thought my dongseng could be so romantic. Who knew that he has this side of him.? He's really something" she laughed

"How could you not know you're own dongseng.?" Zinger teased

"Oh shut up" Sunhwa said as she hit her with a pillow

Jieun grabbed the pillow away from Sunhwa and hugged it "You guys. I wanna hear the story now. So ssshhh. Tell us Hyosung-ah. What happened.? Tell us. Tell us. Tell us.!"

I giggled and pulled my knees closer to my chest "He played the piano and sang a song. I don't even know how to describe how I felt at that moment. I felt like. like. like in heaven. It was all so surreal and he kept looking at me. Then after he sang, he grabbed my hand and put the ring around my finger saying 'Be my girlfriend. Be mine. Forever' and slowlly leaned in to kiss me". I exclaimed happily while re-enacting what Daehyun did ago to Jieun

 

The girls all squealed and jumped from the bed. I can really see that they are happy for the both of us. I'm so thankful to them, what would I do without my girls.? I didn't even noticed that it was already 12 midnight. We were all so busy chatting and joking around. But we finally decided to get some sleep around 12:30 am. The girls were already in dreamland while I was still wide awake, then my cellphone suddenly beeped. I quickly grabbed it from my top drawer and read the message.

" Are you still awake.? :( "

I giggled reading his message, then replied " No, I'm already asleep ;) "

" Just chekin' on my girl ^_^ "

My gosh. 'My Girl'.? I almost screamed my lungs out. I can't stop these feelings, I'm just too happy. Too happy that I don't even wanna go to bed. I so wanted to call him but I don't wanna wake up the girls or let them accidentally hear our conversation. That'd be so embarrasing. I shook my happy thoughts away and replied to his message " Aaaww. How sweet. What about you Wonbin-ssi.? Why are you still awake.? "

" I just wanna spend more time with you :) "

" Through text.? :p "

" No :) Can I call.? I wanna hear your voice"

I bit my lip, stopping myself from screaming. My inner Hyosung thoughts wanted to say YES so bad, real bad but I know I just have to wait for the morning to come " I wish you could. But I don't wanna wake the girls. Or let them hear our conversation "

" Just let them hear then ^_^ "

" Aha-ha-ha-ha. Very funny :p "

" It's past 12 am already "

" What about it.? "

" Belated Happy Birthday :) "

My guy sure knows how to make me smile. " You've greeted me for like 10 times already :p "

" What can I say.? I just love you so much "

LOVE. The word love that makes my world go round. What will I ever do without you.? " Well, treuce to you on that <3 "

For the past hours, I was just silently chuckling and giggling to myself everytime I read his messages. He's just so cute in every possible way. And I can't believe he's mine. All mine. I know I'm like crazy but I just love him very much and nothing could ever change that.

" What are you gonna do today.? "

" Today.? The girls will only be here till noon so I've got nothing much to do. Wae.? "

" Let's go on a date this afternoon then ^_^ "

" Where to.? :) "

" Anywhere you want. Where do you wanna go.? "

" There is one place I wanna go to. The zoo ^^ Kekeke "

" Sounds great to me. Zoo it is. We should better go to sleep, I don't want my baby to be tired for our date later ;) I'll pick you up around 2 pm "

" Same here cause you'll be my tourguide :p Arasso. I'll see you then. Goodnight baby. I love you :* "

" Sweet dreams, my baby. I love you :) "

The bright sunny day woke me up. I yawned my way up from bed and noticed that the girls were still snoring silently. I wonder how may hours these girls have to have. They slept 3 hours earlier than me and I was the first one to wake up, they're unbelievably awesome. I smiled to myslef and jumped up and down the bed, waking them up "Bright and Shine ladies.! Up.! Up.! Up.!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

DAEHYUN's POV:

I was leaning against my car while waiting for my girlfriend to come out of those black doors. Today is the day that we're gonna have our first date. Well we already had many dates before but I prefer to call this our first date as a couple. I turned my head from right to left, growing kinda impatient. I just wanna hold her in my arms and just never let go, if time would allow me. Not long enough, I saw a purple head gummy girl walking towards me. I leaned back against my car and pulled her by the waist, running my tongue along my lips. "Did you get some rest.?"

She nodded her head and smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck "I did"

I stared into her lips and slowly leaned in. Gosh how I love these luscious lips. They were like a drug to me.     I just can't get enough. She slowly opened wider and roamed her hands through my hair. My lips moving from side to side, hungrily eating her lips, and our tongue fighting with such dominance. Even though I wanted to continue or lip-locking match, I stopped myself and pulled away, both of us out of breath. I bit my lip and smiled at her "We should go before I eat you alive"

 

When we arrived at the zoo, she was just like a child who got her very own first doll house. She was so happy, I didn't even know if she was happy because she's with me or because she just loves the zoo so much. I just watched her ran from animal cage to animal cage, dragging me everywhere. I didn't really mind if she drags me anywhere, just as long she never let go of my hand.

"Omo.! Baby-ah. Look at that panda. Neummo neummo kyeopta", she said, leaning against the railing

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning my chin on her shoulder. "YOU are much cuter"

"Oh am I realllyyyy.?" She joked as she pecked me in the cheek. Me, being quick enough, suddenly turned to the side so that she will be able to kiss me in the lips instead. Which was a major success I tell you. Before, I've never been all cuddly in the public but whenever I'm around Hyosung, I can't get enough. All I want is more and she keeps giving me that.

After spending the whole afternoon in the zoo, we decided to grab a snack at Pizza Slush Rush. I sat next to her on the colored sofa and called for the waitress. "What do you wanna eat.?" I asked as I scanned through the menu

Hyosung leaned her chin against my shoulder and looked at the menu "Anything that is edible. I'll eat whatever you want to eat"

"Arasso. We'll have 2 vanilla slushies and 1 medium bacon pizza" . Right after the waitress left, I turned my attention to her and smiled "Are you tired.?"

She shook her head and yawned "N-no"

Why so good at being cute.? If we weren't in a place full of crowded people, I would have pinned her against the wall and kissed her lips. 

While I was eating, I noticed that she didn't touch the pizza on her plate, but the slushies are almost half of it.   I leaned closer to her and mumbled "Don't you like the pizza.?

"No. It's not that. It's just uncomfortable eating with so many people watching" she said

"Watching.?" I didn't get what she said at all. I looked around the restaurant and realized that all of the customers were staring at our table, most of them are teenage girls. Well, I wouldn't be surprised, I am Jung Daehyun afterall. Just kidding. "Then just don't mind them"

"M-maybe I should sit from across"

"No. Stay here" I stopped her. I grabbed the pizza from her plate and placed it near , feeding her "Aaahh"

"A-andwaaee" she protested

I stared at her, literally making her give up. Seconds later, she finally gave in and opened , taking a bite of the pizza. I took a napkin from the table and wiped the corner of her lips, and back to staring at her. She raised both her eyebrows and munched on her food. I immediately pressed my lips on her soft plumps and returned to eating my pizza.

She was surprised for a moment but smiled afterwards. I looked down at her as she leaned in to kiss me in my cheek. How sweet is my girlfriend.? Can this beautiful day never end.? She surely is the one I wanna spend my life with. I love her too much that it saddens me to be apart from her even just a day.

 

 

 

 

 

(Aaaaaaaawww. Can I get a boyfriend like Daehyunnie.? I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. But I'll totally give him to Hyosung if they get married and have beautiful kids in real life. Seriously.! ^^)