Meeting Someone

All Over Again

 

For the past days, Daehyun has never been happier in his entire 3 years life since Shinji was gone. He was so sure of his feelings for Hyosung. But there is just one thing bothering him. How would he ever tell her about his past love.? If she finds out and feels that she's being loved by an image of his past love, his life will be over. All OVER again and he can't take losing another girl in his life. Never.

 

"What's wrong with you.? You've been dozing off the whole day. Are you sick or something,?" Youngjae asked

Daehyun shook his head and looked down the floor "I was just thinking about Shinji"

Youngjae glanced at Yongguk and sighed "Daehyun-ah. I thought you already forg----"

"It's not about that" he interrupted

"Then what is it about.?" Yongguk asked instead

He leaned his head against the sofa chair, his eyes focused on the ceiling "I've been thinking how am I gonna tell Hyosung about Shinji. I really like her, a lot. Wait, scratch that thought . . . . I love her. But I don't wanna keep secrets from her. Especially if it's about Shinji"

Youngjae took a sip of his cola and suddenly burped "Th-then J-U-ST tell her. Excuse me"

He chuckled and threw a pillow at him "I just told you I don't know how, smartass"

Youngjae gasped and touched his hair "Ddduuddee!. Be careful.! You're ruining my famous Youngjae Hairstyle"

"Just say it slowly and gently. We'll never know what will her reaction be if you never try. Just explain things to her. If little Hyo loves you too, I think she'll understand" Yongguk said

He looked at Yongguk and Youngjae for a moment, then slowly nodded his head "Maybe you're right"

 

 

~~~~~~~

Jieun plopped into the bean couch next to Hyosung and squealed "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend already.? Did he.? Did he.? Did heeeeee.?!!"

Hyosung laughed and patted her lap "Calm yourself. Why are you such in a rush.?"

"Becauussee,! It's been a while since Daehyun fell head over heals to someone" Jieun said

"Really.? Who with.? she asked

Jieun was surprised, not by Hyosung's question but by what she said a while ago "Oh-uh. Uum. It's nothing. Just forget it"

She furrowed her eyebrows together "Why do you always avoid my question when it comes to that topic.? What's the story behind that anyway.? Tell me, I wanna know"

"I-I don't know" Jieun bit her bottom lip and held Hyosung's hand "I'm not the right person to tell you this b-but i-if Daehyun tells you something about her. Please understand. He loves you for who you are deep inside, not for what you look like. He really really really loves you, you know"

Not understanding anything, she nodded her head and smiled "I really really really love him too, you know"

 

 

~~~~~~~

On a bright sunny day, the girls and guys decided to go to the mall and watch a movie. They have been standing outside the movie theater for almost 10 minutes, arguing what to watch. Daehyun on the other hand, kept staring at Hyosung from behind who was talking with Yongguk. Today was the day he wanted to introduce her to his Shinji

 

"You guys.! Night in the Alley is so much better.!" Sunhwa yelled

Zelo scrunched his nose and pouted "But noona, that movie is super scary. Me and Jongup wanna watch Drop of Wars"

"Arasso arasso arasso. Hold up. Let's split up in teams. For those who wanted to watch Night in the Alley please raise your hands" Himchan said

Sunhwa, Zinger, Youngjae and Himchan himself raised their hands. "I guess the rest of you guys wanted to watch the other movie. Okay, we'll just meet up right here after each of the movie is finished"

Yongguk nodded his head "Arasso. Oh Youngjae-ah. Keep an eye on Himchan. Don't let him flirt with girls inside"

"Neh hyung. Come on. Let's go. We won't be able to see the beginning if you're that slow" Youngjae whined as he pushed them inside the theater

The other team bought the tickets and went inside the theater. Hyosung noticed Daehyun who was just leaning against the wall. She went up to him and waved her hand infront of his face "Earth to Daehyun.? Are you okay.?"

Daehyun blinked his eyes and stared at her. "I'm fine" He smiled and grabbed her hand, going inside the theater. Throughout the movie, he keeps on thinking how would she react if she hears about Shinji. Will she hate him.? Will she not like him anymore.? Will she avoid him from then on.? His mind filled with so many worries.

Hyosung noticed the look on his face and now starting to worry. She loves him so much that he doesn't want anything bothering or upsetting him. She slowly held onto his hand and smiled worriedly at him. "Are you sure you're okay.?" . Daehyun glanced at her. He obviously knows that look. The 'Are you okay?' look. He didn't want her to worry so much about him, so he kissed her cheek to assure her that he's okay. 

 

After all of them watched the movie, they decided to eat in a restaurant. While they were heading there, Daehyun patted Yongguk's back and whispered something in his ear "I'll kidnap Hyosung for today". He walked ahead and quickly grabbed Hyosung's hand and walked to the opposite direction. Youngjae looked behind and jogged to Yongguk "Where are they going?"

"He told me he's gonna kidnap her for today" Yongguk smiled

Youngjae laughed "Are you sure that it's just for today.?"

Yongguk laughed along with him and ran to the others who were walking ahead, oblivious of the whole 'kidnapping' situation "Just let them have their moments. Come on"

 

 

~~~~~~~

"Where are we going.?" Hyosung asked while Daehyun was driving on the road

Daehyun glanced at her and smiled "The beach" 

"Wha-wha---. Are you in the mood for swimming.? Did you bring extra clothes.?" she asked again

He chuckled and shook his head "You'll know when we get there"

 

The drive was about 40 minutes long. Daehyun parked the car near the rocky beach and looked around "We're here" . They both climbed out of the car and walked towards the giant rocks and sat on it. "Hyosung-ah. This is an important place for me"

Hyosung turned to him and brought her knees near her chest "What's the reason.?"

He glanced at her and grabbed his cellphone from his pocket, giving it to her. "There's someone important in my life that I want you to meet"

She took the phone and gasped when she saw  who was in it "Is th-this me.?"

"That's Shinji. She looks just like you, right.? She was my girlfriend. She died 3 years ago in a car accident. After her tragedic death, I promised myself to never love someone else. Just her. She was my everything. She was my life" he softly whispered, his eyes focused on the beach

Silence glued to their mouth. Only the sound of waves splashing into the giant rocks spoiling their ears. Hyosung's heart was breaking, breaking for both of them. "Di-did you l-like me b-because I look like her.?" she stuttered

Daehyun kept quiet for a moment and nodded his head "Mmm. I did"

Hearing those words broke her entire heart. She wanted to hit him for ever making her fall inlove with him when he was just seeing her as his past love. She wanted to run and scream but she stopped herself, she wanted to understand.

He brought his hands to her face and cupped her cheeks "But you changed it . . . . I tried so hard to stay away from you because I don't want any feelings to get involved because I only loved Shinji. But everyday, whenever I see you, you always want me to just hug you and never let go. Because of you, my heart is slowly healing. Because of you, everything I have for Shinji is just a memory. Because of you, my life is complete. Because of you, my heart gets all nervous and wined up. Because of you, I can't go on a day without seeing your face. Because of you, my life has changed. I love you. Not because you remind me of Shinji from the outside, I love you because you are what she is not."

She bit her bottom lip and just gazed into his eyes, tears starting to flow down in her cheeks. She was so happy that he admitted those things. Just a moment ago she wanted to hit him until she's satisfied, but now she just wanted to hug him and never let go.

He wiped the tears away that were flowing in her cheeks "Please don't cry. My heart breaks when you cry"

She sniffled and laughed, suddenly hugging him "I hate you. For making me love you. I hate you for liking me first because I look like Shinji. I hate you for making me crazily cry like this. I hate you for ever making me feel this way whenever I'm around you. I hate you because I'm trying to make myself understand the things between you and Shinji. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you"

Daehyun chuckled and kissed the top of her head "I know. I hate myself too" . Both of them just looking at the beach, cuddling with each other when he suddenly stood up. He brought his hand near his mouth and shouted "SHINJI-AH.! Meet Jun Hyosung. The LOVE OF MY LIFE. I know this is what you've always wanted and I'm really happy. I hope you're happy in there too. I will never forget you. I will always bring with me the memories that we both shared but right now, I have SOMEONE else to share it  and I LOVE HER VERY MUCH.! Please watch out for us.!"

 

Hyosung smiled and stood up, joining him in his shouting moments "MISS SHINJI.! I am very sad and happy at the same time. SAD that you're gone and can't be with Daehyun but HAPPY that you've given me a chance to meet him. I'm trying my best to understand the situation right now and I hope you'll help me get through this. I LOVE HIM VERY DEARLY and I'll do my best to make him happy, maybe not the way you used to do but just in my own little way. Let's both wish each other a GOODLUCK.!"

 

They gazed into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in when a giant wave hit the hard rock, practically splashing them with salt water. They just stood there and laughed, gazing at the blue beach, hugging each other, not minding the cold air "THANK YOU SHINJI" 

 

"I'll love Daehyun as long as I live"

"I'll love Hyosung till the day I die"

 

 

 

 

 

(Aaaaaaawww. Nice one Shinji.!! Nice move. Ahahah. ^_^)

(Comment people. Comment ^_^)