The New Girl

All Over Again

 

Daehyun sat on the flat surface rock and stared at the deep blue sea, throwing little pebbles."Should I move on?". "Shinji-ah. Can you hear me.? I-I miss you so much. Come back. C-come back" . Seconds later, he laughed bitterly to himself  "I sound so pathetic". His thoughts were as deep as the sea. "Do you want me to be happy, Shinji.?"

A wave splashed into the giant rocks as the strong wind blew. He closed his eyes for a moment and pictured Shinji is his mind "I'll take that as a yes, then" he murmured

 

~~~~~~~

From year to year, Daehyun slowly tried to  return to his normal self with the help of his friends. They started setting him up again with some other girls, which he didn't decline, but a part of Shinji was still living inside him.

 

"Oppa. Do you like cheesecake.?" his 'date' asked

Daehyun nodded "Very much"

"I brought you one. I made it myself." the girl said excitedly as she gave him a box "Tell me what you think"

He opened the box and tasted the cheesecake, his memories crawling up to him "I-it's delicious"

"Jeongmal.?! Waaahh. I'm so glad. Youngjae oppa said that you like it very much so I woke up real early t----" she exclaimed

"Excuse me. I have to use the restroom" he cut her off and went to the restroom. He washed his faced and leaned his hands against the faucet sink

 

"Baby. I made your favorite cheesecaaakkke" Shinji said as she showed him a pink box

Daehyun grabbed the box from her and sat on the table "Yeey. Thanks baby"

"Here. Let me feed you" She fed him a slice and glanced at him "How is it.?"

He smiled and gave her a thumbs up "The beeessstt. The best."

 

Memories started to flash back again. He looked at his own reflection in the mirror and sighed. "I'm trying my best, Shinji-ah. Really trying"

 

~~~~~~~

 

AFTER THREE YEARS

Daehyun, Jieun & Youngjae were already in their junior years. Himchan & Yongguk in their senior years. Jongup & Zelo in their sophomore years. After so much trials, Daehyun turned back to his old self, he would always hang out with his friends and start to talk to his classmates. However, he left singing & playing the piano behind along with his heart. Even though mountain of girls push themselves towards him, he would just smile at them. No girl can replace Shinji fully in his heart. Not just yet. 

 

"Hey guys. Have you heard what Mr. Lee said yesterday.?" Youngjae asked

Jieun leaned against her table and smiled "About what.? The new classmate.?"

"Yeah. I heard she came from Chungcheongbuk-do. And her father is the owner of D-Light Studio" he said

"The Dance Light Studio.? Oh my gosh.! That's like the most awesome Dance Class Studio here in Seoul.!" Jieun shrieked

Daehyun held his head up and yawned "What are you guys yapping about.?"

 

Before Youngjae could answer, Mr. Lee, their homeroom adviser walked inside the classroom. "Okay class. Please take your seats. As you all know, I was your homeroom adviser for 4 years now. And as I introduce you to your new classmate. Don't say anything that might confuse her of being like ------. . . . . ."

The student's were all clueless as to what Mr. Lee is talking about. "What do you mean Mr. Lee.?" a male student asked

Mr. Lee glanced at Daehyun, then to Youngjae and Jieun "Uuumm. Let me tell you this. When I saw her, I was shocked my self. Soooo calm yourselves alright.? Miss Jun, please come in"

 

All eyes were on the door, eager to see their new classmate. Then a purple-head girl appeared. She walked infront and bowed  her head "Annyeonghaeseyo. I'm Jun Hyosung. Nice to meet you all", she smiled, showing her gummy 

 

Daehyun's eyes widen as soon as he saw her. He quickly stood up from his seat and stared at her"Sh-shinji"

Jieun placed her hand over , schocked "Oh my-----"

"It can't be" Youngjae whispered

Hyosung looked at Daehyun, her eyebrows furrowed together, oblivious of what is happening in her surrounding. She bowed down again and smiled "I'm Hyosung. Nice to meet you"

 

Silence filled the room, everyone was still in shock. They were all staring at her like she was the bloody ghost from Christmas past. They were all murmuring to each other, some were looking at Daehyun.

 

"Oh my gosh. She looks just like Shinji"

"Is that her.?!"

"Oh my.! She'a alive.?"

"But she's already dead 4 years ago"

"Omo omo. This is so spooky"

"Daehyun looks so shock."

 

Murmurs and whisper's filled the room. Mr. Lee sighed and tapped the table "I knew this would happen. Alright everyone. Stop murmuring over there. Please be nice classmates to Hyosung. Don't confuse her . Hyosung, you can take the seat beside Miss Jieun over there"

 

"Thank you very much" Hyosung sat on her chair and smiled at Jieun "Nice to meet you"

Jieun smiled back "N-nice to meet you too"

 

~~~~~~~

 

Hyosung was the hot topic during lunch. Everyone was talking about her looking like Shinji but neither one of them had the guts to tell her that. Daehyun on the other hand, still can't believe what he just saw, he was like paralized, everything inside his body is frozen ice. The love of his life came back or was it just pure imagination.?

Meanwhile, Jieun told everyone about Hyosung especially Yongguk. "You guys.! She's just looks like her. She can be Shinji's twin"

"That's impossible. My sister doesn't have a twin" Yongguk said

Himchan crossed his arms and leaned in against the table "I wanna see her"

Zelo tapped his fingers on the table and looked around the cafeteria "But I don't see anyone looking like Shinji noona"

"She has puprle hair right.? Is that her.?" Jongup pointed at the purple-head girl, her back facing them

 

 

Hyosung was looking around the cafeteria, trying to find a  free table. Suddenly, someone tapped her back. She turned around to see her classmate Jieun standing behind her. 

"H-hey, do you wanna come sit with me and my friends.?" Jieun offered

She nodded and smiled "Really.? Gomawo"

"Oh.! They're coming this way." Jongup said

Youngjae smacked him lightly in his head "We can see that. Just don't be too surprised when you see her"

 

Daehyun was looking at her as they were approaching their table. His eyes couldn't leave her sight. She reminds him so much of Shinji, except for the purple hair. Yongguk had his eyes wide when he saw Hyosung, he quickly stood up and stared at her.

"Wh-whoah. Oh m-my---" Zelo whispered

Jieun cleared and looked at the completely shocked guys "Um guys. This is Hyosung. Hyosung, these are my friends. Yonnguk, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, and well you already know Youngjae and Daehyun"

Hyosung bowed and smiled widely "I'm Jun Hyosung. Nice to meet you"

Yongguk held his hand out for her to shake "Yongguk"

While shaking hands, Yongguk couldn't help himself from tearing up. For the first time in four years, he finally get to see a real image of his sister . He finally let go of her hand and sat on his chair, sniffling

"Are you okay.?" she asked

He nodded "Yeah of course. Pardon me."

She glanced at Daehyun and caught him staring at her, she quickly bowed and smiled at him. He quickly looked away, his heart beating faster, ready to come out of his chest. "Is that really you Shinji.?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Did this chapter .? Oh my gosh.! My mind is messed right now. I'm so messed up with all the 'enrollment schedule' in our school. College is frustrating. How I wish I could be a kpop idol and be friends w/ my lovely hyosung and handsome daehyun. A girl like me can dream, right.? Hahah. ^_^)