Back To Life

All Over Again

 

DAEHYUN's POV:

It's been two days since my baby has been laying in the hospital bed and she still hasn't awaken yet. Every night I can't go to sleep, thinking when will she open her eyes. I've always wanted to be the one to stay with her in the hospital but I know Mr. Jun also worries about her daughter. I visit her everyday after school and stay up late until 12 am. I don't care how late I go home, just as long as I can see my baby 

Me and the guys were in her hospital room, guarding her. The others were watching television while I was just sitting at her side, holding her hand. Mr. Jun came in with a depressed look on his face.

"Is there any problem, uncle Taeyeon.?" Jieun asked

Mr. Jun closed his eyes and sighed "I just had an emergency call from the office. There's some sort of problem and I can't back out, I won't be back until 3 days and I'm really worried about my princess over here"

This was it. This was my perfect chance to stay with my baby and be the one to look out for her. I quickly turned my head to Mr. Jun "Let me watch over her, uncle. I want to stay by her side until she wakes up"

Jongup glanced at me and narrowed his eyes "Then what about school, hyung.?"

"Hyosung is more important than school" I replied, my eyes focused on my baby

Mr. Jun nodded his head and smiled "I'm glad you said that Daehyun. Please call me immediately if something happens to her". He walked closer to Hyosung and kissed her forehead "My princess, appa will be right back in a few days, arasso.? I hope when I get back you're already running around the hospital. I love you", then left

Himchan hyung stared at the door then to me "Are you sure about this.? You'll miss 3 days of school"

"I'm sure hyung. I'll do everything for my baby" I said

Youngjae smiled and leaned against the hospital couch "Daehyun knows what he's doing hyung. Let him do whatever he wants"

I looked at Youngjae and chuckled "Ah. By the way Youngjae. Could you go home and bring me some extra clothes and other things tomorrow.? Sunhwa noona is busy dealing with umma's company and I don't wanna bother her"

"Arasso. I will" he said, fixing his not-so-awesome hair

Jieun checked the time and stood up from the couch "It's almost 10:30 pm and we still have school tomorrow. Call us okay.? We'll leave her to you"

Yongguk hyung walked up to Hyosung and kissed her forehead "Wake up soon little Hyo. Oppa misses you already"

"Annyeong noona, we'll see you tomorrow" Zelo waved as he opened the door and stepped outside

All of them left the room and it was just me and my baby. I stared at her and brought my hand to her chubby cheeks, caressing it. "Baby-ah. When will you wake up.? I miss you so much. I miss your smile, your laugh, your voice, your hugs & your kisses. Please wake up"

 

 

~~~~~~~

HYOSUNG's POV:

I looked around my surroundings, everything in pure white, even the dress that I'm wearing. Am I dead or dreaming.? All I can remember was running to help a little kid from getting hit by a car and next thing I knew, I'm here. I walked around the endless white path and saw someone approaching me. I examined her face for a moment, she looks just like me, except with the hair color

"Hello Hyosung" she greeted me

"H-hi"

"I'm Shinji"

Shinji.? Daehyun's exgirlfriend.? "Shinji.?"

"Yeah. I'm here to send you back"

"Send me where.?" I asked

She chuckled at my question "Back to Daehyun of course. He misses you so much. More than he had missed me"

"I-I'm sorry. I-I di----"

She shook her head and smiled "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. You're lucky that you can still go back down there and be with him. I didn't have the same luck as you did but I hope you love him more than I did"

"Don't you love him anymore.?"

"I'm dead Hyosung-ah. I can't love anymore, even if I try"

I scrunched my nose and looked at her "That "

"Tell me about it" she laughed. "I'm really happy for both of you. You have my blessings. And don't worry, I'll watch over you guys. I'll be your guardian angel"

"Gomawo Shinji" I smiled

She held out her hand nodded her head towards a blue door "Let's go. He's waiting"

I took her hand and walked near the blue door, staring at it. Before I could turn the doorknob, Shinji held onto my shoulder and smiled "By the way. Could you say hi to Jieun for me.? Tell her she's been doing great with my oppa. To my Yongguk oppa, tell him that no matter where I am, I'm happy here. I'm really glad that you could be there for him as a little sister, he's really sweet. And also say my regards to Youngjae, tell him to stop being himself, if he knows what I mean. And to Himchan oppa, tell him that I've been watching him and he'll literally get lonely when he get's old if he can't have a steady relationship. And to the two adorable maknae's, tell them that they've grown to be such handsome young men and noona is always watching over them. And to Sunhwa unnie and Zinger unnie, tell them they've gotten prettier day by day and they can sweep many boys as they can. And finally to Daehyun, tell him that I'm happy for what he has now, YOU. Tell him to never let you go and love you till his last breath"

I nodded my head and looked at her one last time "I will. And thank you Shinji-ah. For eveything" . After saying those words, I slowly clutched the door open and walked inside, only to find myself falling from an endless hole.

 

I blinked my eyes as I scanned the unfamiliar room. I sat up from the bed and leaned my back against the headboard. I stared at the little transparent tubes that were connected in my body. I must be in the hospital. But where could my baby, my appa and the others be.? I glanced at the wall clock, 1:30 pm, they must be in school right now. I turned my head at the window and heard the door open. I quickly turned around and saw my baby holding a bottle of water. "Baby-ah"

As soon as he saw me, he dropped the water he was holding and ran to me "B-baby-ah. You're awake.!!"

I nodded my head and smiled at him "I missed you"

Tears were starting to run down his cheeks as he hugged me tighter, making me breathless. But I didn't care, I hugged him even tighter and buried my face into his neck. How I miss the way he hugs me. It felt like a year up there and I'm never going back, not ever.

He slowly pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face, tears still running down "Do you know how worried I was.?! I was about to die, thinking of what will happen to you. I-I can't afford to lose you. Never. You're my everything.! You're my life Jun Hyosung.!"

I started to tear when he said those words. I brought my hands to his face and wiped his tears, as he did the same to me "Mianhe baby-ah. Jeongmal mianhe"

He stared at me for a moment and kissed my lips. I've missed the way his lips touch mine. I opened my mouth wider, giving him more access as he quickly roam his tongue inside me. We kissed for a long time, our lips moving from side to side and our tongues fighting with each other. He slowly pulled away and gave me a long-steady kiss "Saranghae"

"Nado Saranghae" I replied and hugged him again

 

 

~~~~~~~

Even though they were in the hospital, Daehyun and Hyosung were like in paradise. They were both happy that they could be together again and never be separated. Throughout the day, they spent their time cuddling and talking to each other, catching up with what Hyosung missed from the past days. 

Hyosung fiddled with Daehyun's hand and stared at him "I forgot to personally say something to you. But it's kinda late" 

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows and sat on the hospital bed "What is it.?"

"Happy Birthday, baby-ah" she smiled

He shook his head and chuckled "More like a disaster. But I'm thankful that you're okay now"

Suddenly, the door flew open and a wide-eyed Jieun came running inside "Hyosung-aaahhh.!!" . Jieun ran to her and hugged her tightly "I missed you so so so so much.! I'm so glad that you're already awake"

Hyosung hugged her back and smiled "I missed you too Jieun-ah"

Daehyun got up from the bed and moved to the hospital couch, giving them time to be with her

"Nooonnnaa.!!" Jongup yelled and ran to her, bringing a bouquet "We missed you. Lunch break was boring without you"

She giggled and ruffled his hair "I missed you too Jonguppie. I missed seeing your eyesmile"

"These are for you noona. Sorry if we brought so many stuffed plush toys. We didn't know what would you like so we pratically bought everything" Zelo said as he placed the plush toys in the couch next to Daehyun

"Gomawo Zelo-ah" she smiled

Himchan spread his arms wider and engulfed her in a big hug "Ooohhh. My little Hyo.! Oppa missed you so much.! For the past days, there was no one to care for me and Youngjae the giant meanie keeps on being MEAN to me. No one was there to make me feel better"

She glanced at him and patted his cheek "It's alright now oppa, I'm here"

Youngjae dropped the black bag he was holding and rolled his eyes, pushing Himchan away from Hyosung "Hyung you're overreacting. I'm relieved that you're all better now Hyosung. I was really worried about you, the group seems to be lifeless without you, we've grown closer to you. You're a family"

She smiled and pulled Youngjae down, hugging and surprising him "Gomawo Youngjae"

Youngjae chuckled and hugged her back, patting her gently "You're welcome"

Yongguk was just staring at them talking and hugging her. He was really happy when he heard from Daehyun that she woke up. He couldn't even concentrate at school because he was excited to see her already. She was a little sister to him and he loves her very deary

"Oppa." Hyosung called

He blinked his eyes and looked up to her "O-oh,? What is it little Hyo.?

"Aren't you gonna give me a hug.?" she asked

The others smiled at him, ushering him to stand next to her. They knew how much Yongguk had missed his little Hyo and they wanted to give him a special moment with her. 

Jieun nodded at him and motioned him to sit on the bed

He slowly took his steps forward and sat on the bed, facing Hyosung "How are you little Hyo.?" he murmured

Hyosung pursed her lips and hugged him "Now that you're here, I'm already feeling much better. I really missed you oppa"

He hugged her back and smiled "I-I missed you too. So so much"

She pulled away and stared at him "You don't have to worry anymore oppa. It won't happen again. I promise"

Happy that Hyosung finally awakened from her deep sleep, they all stayed late and talked to her. Making her laugh with every story that they tell. They smiled everytime she laughs/smile/giggle, coz they all knew deep inside that they miss the Hyosung who brought color and fun to their lives.

Every hour ends up really quickly when you spend it with the people you love. Jieun and the guys went home but promised to visit tomorrow. Daehyun changed his clothes that Youngjae brought and tucked Hyosung in to bed

"I already told your appa that you're finally awake. He was really happy to hear that, I think he was crying when I told him that. He said that he'll call as soon as possible tomorrow morning to talk to you" he said

She nodded her head and smiled "Gomawo, baby-ah"

He smiled back and pecked her on the lips "Anything for my baby. Now, it's time for you to sleep"

"What about you.?" she asked

He grabbed a single chair behind and placed it near the bed "I'll just sit here. Don't worry, I won't sleep until you're already asleep"

She held his hand and scooted over the bed "Sleep with me. Let's sleep together"

"Mmn. Arasso". He quickly climbed into the bed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and covering themselves with the blanket "Let's sleep together"

Both of them stared in the ceiling, cuddled in each other's arm. Hyosung hugged him closer and buried her face into his chest. Daehyun could feel her hot breath tickle him through his thin cloth shirt. He rubbed her arm up and down and pulled her much much closer "Do you want me to sing you a song.?"

"I'd love that" she nodded

 

I don't know the reason why I changed

I've been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead

I seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this Oohh

Can you hear this song.? Thank you oh baby

You're so pretty oh

There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you

Only you I continously see

 

Daehyun stopped singing and glanced down at Hyosung, who was sleeping beautifully. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He pulled the covers up to their shoulders and hugged her even tighter, and falling into a happy and peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

(Baby Baby never seems to get old. Dang.! I just love it when Daehyun sings it.!! >_< I'd personally wish for him to sing it to me every night.!! >_< Please come true. Please. Please. Please.!!)