Transformation

My Kind Of Nerd

 

I just can picture the new and improved Taecyeon walking down the hallway at school. We arrived at the mall and I saw Junsu and Nayoung were standing at the main entrance.

            “So, what is the big emergency you’re talking about?” Junsu asked.

            “This…” I pointed my fingers at Taecyeon.

            “Him? What’s wrong with him?” Junsu doing his eye scan on Taecyeon.

            “Today, we’re giving him a makeover…”

            “Makeover?” Nayoung and Junsu said together and looked at each other.

            “Yup…” I nodded.

            “What do I get in return?” Junsu looked at me.

            “Just think of it as doing good deeds and put that good sense fashion of yours for a good use.” I slung my arms around Junsu’s shoulder. “Please…Junsu ya…for me…” I said blinking my eyes rapidly and making

            “Just because you asked me and Taecyeon has been a great help with my English…”

            “Thank you Junsu ya!” I kissed his cheek. “And you my lovely friend Miss Nayoung…are responsible for his looks…hair and everything…”

            “I thought so. But…do we even have a budget for all of these?”

            “Yup…my mom gave me this…” Taecyeon flashes his credit card.

            “Sweet! Let’s get going!”

The four of us walked into the mall together heading to the clothing department.

Taecyeon POV

I’ve never been in a shopping mall for more than half an hour and I probably tried on a few dozens of jeans, shirts and Tees for the past hour.

            “Um…I guess we’ve got all the things we need for his new look…” Junsu piled his entire chosen outfit on the counter. I wonder when am I gonna wear all of this.

            “Your mom is so cool for giving you this card…” Yoon Soo said.

We went to the optical store next and they picked out a brand new pair of contact lenses for me and a frameless glass if I don’t wear the lens.

            “Now this Harry Potter look alike rimmed-glass could go to someone who needed it more…” Yoon Soo put my glasses in a donation box in front of the store.

            “The final step for the grand makeover…the hair. We’re so gonna trim this…let’s go!”

Nayoung pulled me to a salon on the third floor of the mall. We arrived and a noona greeted us.

            “Choco unnie…” Nayoung hugged her so does Yoon Soo.

            “Didn’t you just come here last week Nayoung ah?”

            “Yeah…but it’s not me who’s gonna received your magic hands service today…”

            “Then who? Yoon Soo?”

            “Not me either…this guy over here…” Yoon Soo pushed me to the front. “We think he need a little upgrade on the look department…you know…a little trim here…snip there…the whole nine yard…”

            “Hmm…” the noona spun me around. “I could see the potential…” she ruffled my hair. “I know the perfect cut for him…”

            “We’ll leave him to you unnie…don’t worry Taecyeon ah…you’re in great hand…” Yoon Soo said and Choco noona guided me to one of the high-rise chairs in her salon at the back. I’m curious what will happen to my hair after this.

End of POV

I was flipping through the pages of the magazine while waiting for Taecyeon to finish with his haircut. Junsu and Nayoung decided to have hair treatment while they’re here.

            “Hey guys, what do you think?” Taecyeon said as he emerged from the back.

His hair have been cut shorter and highlighted that brings out his slightly tanned skin. Choco unnie gel it up and…man, he looks hot! Smokin’ hot!

 4fa14eb12a126ca58ae6990c94bd7299.jpg            

           “Taecyeon ah…” Nayoung and I said together.

            “It’s not weird right?” he looked into the mirror.

            “Dude! You look…damn! You’re so gonna get girls lined up for you after this…”Junsu said and patted his back.

            “Unnie, your hands are perfection…” I hugged Choco unnie.

            “Just doing my work…”

We were walking down the street to a Junsu mom’s café when I noticed that a few girls were checking Taecyeon out as we passed by.

            “Jealous that girls checking out your man?”Nayoung nudged my arm.

            “What? Where does that come from?”I was stunned with Nayoung’s words.

            “I know you long enough to see that you felt something for Taecyeon…” the both of us looked at Taecyeon who’s walking next to Junsu in front of us.

            “Maybe it’s just a crush…let’s not talk about that ok?”

            “If you say so…I would’ve asked him out if only I wasn’t so in love with Minki…” Nayoung said winking at me.

Maybe Nayoung was right…maybe I did felt something for Taecyeon…feeling that was more than a friend. I dunno…maybe…

That night…

            “Nae omma…” I walked into my room and there’s a message coming in.

From: Taecyeon ><

R u busy?

I typed a couple of words and push the reply button. A few seconds later, another message came.

From: Taecyeon ><

Meet me at the balcony?

I walked to the window and saw Taecyeon sitting at the small balcony at his room. He looked at me and waved. I crawled out of my window and leaped over to his side.

            “What are you doing here?” I said sitting next to him.

            “Nothing…just getting some fresh air…”

            “Did your mom say anything when she saw you?”

            “Let’s just say she took my pictures from every angle you could possibly imagine…and I think she’s sending it to our relatives right now…”

            “Just hope that she won’t make greeting cards out of it…”

            “You’ll never know…soon you’ll be getting a postcard with my face on it…”

            “Hey, I would keep it…”

            “Yoon Soo ah…” just the way he says my name sends shivers to my spine. What’s wrong with me?

            “Mmm…”

            “Thanks…”

            “For what?” I looked at him.

            “Doing all this for me…I really appreciate it…”

            “Hey, no big deal…anything for a friend…” I said and leaned against the windowpane.

Taecyeon POV

            “Hey, no big deal…anything for a friend…” she said. Friend? Maybe that’s what I’m all to her…a friend. No more beyond that.

            “Hmm…no stars in the sky tonight…” she looked up. “I want stars…”

            “I’m looking at one right now…” I said.

            “Where? I didn’t see any…”

            “Here…she’s sitting right next to me…” I looked at her and our eyes met. I could see she’s blushing.

            “Yaa…that’s probably the cheesiest words you’ve ever said since I’ve known you…” she nudged my shoulder and looked away.

            “What can I say…I’m a cheesy guy…”

            “Oh…my hands and toes are curling up…”

            “Yaa!”

            “I’m kidding…a little cheesy is acceptable but not so much…”

            “Thanks for the reminder…”

We sat together at the balcony talking for hours. I just wish that I could make her mine.

End of POV

 

I think one of Taec's HOTTEST looks when he's in Dream High...who's with me?

Anyway, another update!

Happy reading!

BBYONG!!!