What’s Beneath The Exterior

My Kind Of Nerd

 

It’s Saturday and I barely had any rest today. Yoon Hee and I are supposed to do spring cleaning the entire house but she successfully ditched me doing the work on my own. Seriously, what sin did I do in my previous life that I deserve this as my sister? I can’t complaint since my mom and dad are not at home. Ahh…my home life !

I was done with the guest bathroom and kitchen and now left the main living room. These are the time I wished that I lived in a small rooftop house…less space to clean.

I was about to rest my tired on the couch, I heard a knock on the door. Aishh! Who dare to interrupt my intimate moments with my couch? I opened the door and Taecyeon was standing there.

            “Yoon Soo ah…” he hand me a food container. “My mom made this kimchi…”

            “Thanks…come on in…” I put the container in the kitchen and went back to the living room.

            “What are you doing?”

            “Spring cleaning…” I slumped on the couch.

            “Alone?”

            “Yup!”

            “The entire house?” his eyes went wide.

            “Yup…my sister supposed to help but being a like she is, we all know that I was gonna end up doing it alone eventually.”

            “You need help?” he asked.

            “You wanted to help me?”

            “Yeah…why not? It’s not like I got anything better to do at home…”

            “For real? You wanna help me?”

            “Yeah…where do we begin?”

            “From the back to the front…” I throw a duster at him.

            “Just tell me what to do…”

Taecyeon was dusting my mom antique ornament collection when he looked at me while holding one of the treasured faux Faberge eggs she had.

            “Your mom collects these?”

            “Yeah…don’t ask me, I’m dumbfounded like you are…”

            “My mom collects the same thing too…”

            “She did?”

            “Yeah…I thought I was having dejavu with these…”

            “No wonder they clicked so quickly…”

We managed to get everything done in couple of hours.

            “It’s done!” We both said at the same time and slumped on the couch next to each other.

Taecyeon’s POV

            “Thanks for helping me out…” she said looking at me. Those big brown eyes looked so adorable seeing them up close like this.

            “No problem…my pleasure…”

            “My back feels like they gonna break in two…”

            “Yoon Soo ah…can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

I was battling with my mind whether to ask her the question or not…part of me said just ask her but the other half of me afraid if the question would change the friendship we already had. After a serious mind battle session, I decided just to go for it.

            “Yoon Soo ah…would you go out…” I felt a weight on my shoulder and when I turned, Yoon Soo was leaning against me falling asleep. The hair fall over her face and I tucked it behind her ears. She’s even prettier when asleep. My eyelids got heavier and soon I dozed off as well.

End of POV

I woke up from sleep when I heard the front door slammed shut with a loud bang.

            “Ewww…gross…” Yoon Hee said and went upstairs. After Taecyeon and I done with the cleaning she came home. What a perfect timing…

I opened my eyes and realised that I was sleeping with my head on Taecyeon’s lap. He was sleeping too with his head hung low leaned against the headrest. I got up slowly, not wanting to wake him but my move stirred him from his sleep.

            “What time is it now?” he said rubbing his eyes.

            “It’s almost 6…” I looked at the clock.

            “Looks like I dozed off…”

            “Me too…”

            “Hey, I gotta go…my mom must be wondering…” he got up and went to the door.

            “Thanks for helping me out today…”

            “No big deal…I’ll see you tomorrow?”

            “Yeah…”

After Taecyeon left, Yoon Hee came down.

            “Is he gone?” she walked down the stairs.

            “Where the hell have you been? We’re supposed to be cleaning together…” I could feel smokes coming out from both of my ears.

            “Chill sis…you’ve got the help you wanted…I guess it’s true what people say at school…”

            “About what?”

            “About you and that nerd next door are dating…I wonder what you see in him…”

            “You got a problem if I dated him?”

            “Just keep it to yourself…I have an image to maintain at school…” she went down to the kitchen.

Refuse to argue any longer with an immature attention-seeking , I decided to head up to my room. I need my precious rest after a long work. I lay on my bed, a sudden breeze flew in, and I saw the window was wide open.

            “Aishh…” I dragged my lazy to close the window. When I got there, I saw Taecyeon in his room taking off the shirt he wore just now. I know my jaw dropped to the floor that very moment.

Who would’ve thought under that nerdy outfit, he have one awesome body. I knew he had a good figure but what I’m watching right now is just…damn! Broad shoulder…nice sculptured washboard abs…and that arm…damn he’s y! My felt my heart beating fast and blood rushed to my face.

He was about to take off his sweat pants when he turned around and our eyes met. ! He saw me watching him! I closed the curtain and jumped on my bed covering myself with the blanket. How am I gonna face him after this?

Taecyeon POV

I just stood there with my hands at the waistband of my sweat pants. She saw me half-. I didn’t know she would be there when I’m taking off my clothes. I guess we’re even now…

Flashback

Couple of days ago…

I’m usually an early sleeper but that night I can’t seem to close my eyes somehow. I don’t know what’s got into me. Switching off all the lights leaving my room pitch black doesn’t make me sleepy either. I decided to stepped out of the room to the small balcony for some air…maybe that could help me.

I went to the window and I stopped my motion. I saw Yoon Soo in her room changing her clothes. I never saw a real half- girl before ( magazine doesn’t count). I wanted to look away but the evil in me make my eyes fixed on her body…so fair and beautifully proportion…damn!

She put on her pyjama and went to switch off the light in her room. I was still at my spot feeling a warm liquid coming out from my nose. I wiped it off and it was blood. I’m getting a bloody nose from watching a half girl changing her clothes. Man I’m a ert!

End of Flashback

 

Another update~~~

I hope this story doesn't bored anyone~~~

Happy reading and don't forget to leave a comment.

BBYONG!!!!