You’re Mine

My Kind Of Nerd

 

I decided to skip school that day…I don’t have the mood to see Taecyeon’s face after what happened yesterday. Looks like I have to face the fact that we’re never gonna be friends again let alone lovers. I admit that I still liked him but I have to work hard to get rid of those feelings from now onwards.

            “Yaa Han Yoon Soo! Aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?” I saw my cousin Shinyoung unnie coming out from the back of her café.

            “Unnie…” I sat at the counter table. “Hey Jeesu…”

            “Hey girl…can I get you something?” he said winking at me.

            “No thanks…”

            “So, what brought you here?” Shinyoung unnie sat next to me.

            “I don’t feel like going to school…”

            “Boy trouble?”she looked at me.

            “Kinda…so, can I hang out here? I’ll help Jeesu and Dari waiting the tables…”

            “Sure…I’m so dead if aunty knew about this…” Shinyoung unnie said shaking her head.

            “Don’t worry…she won’t…”

So, I spend the whole day at the café helping Jeesu and Dari tending the tables and it does help me take my mind off Taecyeon for a while.

Taecyeon POV

I was in my room and when I looked over at Yoon Soo’s place, she’s not in there. I looked at my watch, it’s almost 8pm, and it’s getting dark. I wonder where she could be at this hour alone. I tried to call her phone but it was turned off.

I was pacing back and forth like a caged tiger wanting to get out when I saw the light in Yoon Soo’s room . She’s back.

End of POV

I slumped on my bed after a long day of work at Shinyoung unnie’s café. It’s fun but I feel like my legs are falling apart. I switched on my phone and there’s several messages from Nayoung and to my surprise, some of it are from Taecyeon.

Where are u? I need to talk to u…call me when you’re back…I hope u’re doing ok…

I wonder what he wanted from me. I’m surprised he would want to talk to me after I lashed out at him yesterday. Maybe he meant to send these messages to other people. I decided to ignore it, go to the bathroom, and have a nice long hot bath.

I walked out from the bathroom and my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Taecyeon’s name on it. Should I answer or just ignore it? Ignore! The phone keeps on ringing but I’m not in the mood to pick it up. I can’t deal with him right now…not when I know we will never be the same again.

Taecyeon POV

She’s not answering my calls. It’s still early for her to be sleeping. I had to do something. I crawled out from my window and leaped over to her side of the house. I slide her window open and went into her room.

End of POV

            “I know you’re wide awake under that blanket!” I heard Taecyeon’s voice loud and clear. Did he plant a speaker in my room? Or am I imagining things? I push the blanket away and saw Taecyeon was sitting at my table.

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon! How did you get in here?”

            “Through there…” he looked at the window. “You forgot to lock it…” he smiled.

            “What do you want? I don’t have time for you…”

            “Can we talk?”

            “No…” I walked up to him and pulled his hand. “You need to leave…” I said pushing him out of the window.

            “But I really need to talk to you…”

            “But I don’t…” once he’s out I closed the window and locked it from the inside.

            “I’m gonna stay out here until you agree to talk to me…”

            “Whatever!” I pulled the curtain down and walked out of the room heading down to the kitchen.

Several hours later…

            “Yoon Soo honey…is everything ok with you today? You seem very quiet…” my mom said as I was finishing doing some dishes in the kitchen.

            “I’m okay…just a little tired I guess…”

            “Are you sure?” she my hair gently.

            “Yeah…”

            “She’s just sad because her crush getting comfy with another girl…” Yoon Soo said at the door.

            “Shut up!” I glared at her. 

            “Really?” my mom looked at me.

            “I gotta go…so many homework…” I dried my hands up and went back to my room.

I walked into my room and glanced at the window. I peeked and saw Taecyeon was still out there shivering in the cold sitting at the ledge of his small balcony. He’s nose are red and he was hugging his legs closed to his chest and he was trembling. Not again!

Taecyeon POV

It’s mighty cold out here tonight but I’m not going away until Yoon Soo came and talk to me.

I saw Yoon Soo coming out from her window and went towards me with a huge blanket in her hands.

            “Yaa! I told you not to pull this kind of stunt again didn’t I?” she spread the warm blanket around me and smacked my head.

            “What was that for?” I rubbed my head. It’s a good thing she didn’t use her full force.

              “You could freeze yourself to death here! Is that what you want?” she practically yelling at me. It feels good that she’s talking to me again. It’s better than not talking at all.

            “It’s not that cold…”

End of POV

I’m about to get up when Taecyeon pulled my hands.

            “What?” I looked at him.

            “Can we talk? I really need to talk to you…” he said with pleading eyes.

After a long moment of awkward silence…

            “If you’re not gonna say anything I’m leaving…”

            “Wait…look Yoon Soo ah…I’m sorry…”

            “Sorry?”

            “Yeah…I’ve been acting like a jerk and ditching you at school…I got caught up with Jiyeon and everything…I didn’t care about your feelings…I stood you up for our study session…” he stared at me.

             “I’m truly sorry for the way I treated you…I know who my true friends are now…I realised how special you are to me when I almost lose our friendship…I almost lose you…”

Taecyeon POV

She just sat there without saying a word. Is she still mad at me?

            “Yoon Soo ah…”

Before I could finish my word, she cupped my face with both of her hands and the next thing I know, her lips were pressed into mine. She’s kissing me!

End of POV

I didn’t know which ghost has possessed me but I just cupped his face and kissed him. I kissed him! I freakin’ kissed him. Oh my god…his lips felt so soft and sweet like a candy…and cold…

            “You talk too much…” I said swallowing hard. What have I done? I just hope I didn’t freak him out. I’m not the kind of girl who make the first move but I guess with Taecyeon I have to take the first step.

            “Um…that’s definitely not a common way to make people shut up…” he said. I can see him his lips from the corner of my eyes. y…

            “I didn’t know any other way…” I said looking away hiding my heavily blushed cheeks.

            “I just hope that you don’t this kind of method with any other guy…”

            “Um…I’m gonna go now…” I was about to get up and leave when Taecyeon pulled my hands.

            “I like you…I liked you from the first time I saw you…it’s just that I think that you wouldn’t like the nerd me…when you said about a makeover thingy I was excited…maybe you would like the new me…but I turned into a jerk once the popularity hits me…then comes Jiyeon and everything…”

He liked me! I felt my heart doing flips when I heard he said those words.

            “Have you learnt your lesson yet?” I said.

            “Yeah…I know who my real friends are…they didn’t care if I was a nerd or geek…they just care about me no matter how I look or dressed…”

            “Glad to hear that…”

            “So…now we got all this conflict behind…I want to talk about us…” he held my hands. “I like you and you liked me…I guess that sums it up…”

            “What do you have in mind?”

            “How about a date? Just you and me…nothing and no one else…” he took my hand and squeezed it lightly.

            “Didn’t we used to do that before? Before you start ditching me…” I said and smirked.

            “Hey, I thought we’ve past that…” he pinched my cheek. “Anyway, I’m glad we’re back together…” he leaned over and kissed my forehead gently.

            “Well…me too…” we cuddled together under the blanket and I can't stop smiling.

The next day…

Last night probably the happiest day in my life…I got my friend back and decided that we like each other and want to take this friendship to the next level.

            “Morning mom…” I said skipping into the kitchen…literally.

            “Someone in a good mood…” my mom said patted my head.

            “Let just say that today is a new beginning…” I smiled.

            “I think your happy smile will soon fade when you saw Jiyeon sunbae and Taecyeon oppa together…” Yoon Hee said and smirked at me.

            “I’m late for school…and by the way, Taecyeon and I are dating…” I looked at Yoon Hee and winked.

            “You’re bluffing!”

            “It’s up to you to believe it or not…bye mom!” I said and walked out to the door.

Walking out from the front gate, I saw Taecyeon standing against the wall.

            “Hey babe…” he said.

            “Babe?” my heart skipped a beat at the term of endearment.

            “Why? You don’t like it?”

            “No…I like it…I can get used to it…”

I looked at Taecyeon and he was back to his old nerd-ish looks…except he traded the rimmed glasses to a frameless pair of specs.

            “I hope you don’t mind I went back to my nerd self…”

            “It’s ok…I like you better this way…”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…you’re a nerd but you’re my nerd…” I grabbed his hands.

            “I love you Han Yoon Soo…” Taecyeon whispered to my ears.

            “And I love you too Ok Taecyeon…”

 

THE END!!!

Ok,ok....I know what a lame way to end the story but I hope no one disappointed with it....(crossing my fingers so that none of my readers hate me~~~~)

Thank you to all my loyal subscribers and readers...(silent readers too...) for supporting my story...taking your precious time to read and subs...

I'll be back soon with another story....and I'm still thinking who should be the leading male character....is it TAECYEON or someone else....we'll see pretty soon...

Anyway...thank you again from the bottom of my heart and I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! (GROUP HUG EVERYBODY)

BBYONG!!!!

tumblr_m775e3jDr71qmcbq9o1_500.jpg