Not the best way to end a long day

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dongsaeng! Are you home?" Dae asked as she unlocked her door. Ha-Neul stepped out of her room.

"Ha-Neul, why didn't you tell me you were home? I brought you back some dinner and....hey, what's wrong?, your eyes a red."

"Nothing, i'm just really tired from class. Is everything okay with you?"

"Uhh..yeah. I think i'm gonna go to bed now. Dinner's on the table."

"Komawoyo, i'll just eat dinner and then i'll go to sleep too....chalja!" Ha'Neul said that with a fake smile, but it was enough to fool her unnie.

Dae went into the bathroom to freshen up, while Ha-Neul sat on the dining table where dae had left the food. Shee looked at the oily fish cakes and tears started to flood her eyes. Just the sight of food made her sick to her stomach. She waited for Dae to get out of the bathroom and into her room. Once she knew that her roommate was asleep, Ha-Neul took the food and threw it away. She then ran into her room and locked the door. She sat down on the floor next to her bed and closed her eyes. She could no longer hold back the tears. She wanted to scream, but she stopped hersolf by pulling at her hair, almost ripping the strands out of their roots.

Every time she was about to stop crying, she ended up sobbing even harder than before. The wods of hatred kept running through her mind to the point where she couldn't take it anymore.

Ha-Neul stood up and searched for her phone. She went to her menu and deleted all her calls and messages. She thought that if she deleted all the conversations she had this past month, then they would be erased from her memory. She knew that it wasn't the simple nor was it that easy, but she kept telling herself that just to try and get throught that night.

With the her face soaked, Ha-Neul knew there was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter