Hyunseong’s “personal” project

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 days since Eunmi had last seen Hyunseong. Since she had vocal class with him today, she rushed to class. She even beat the alarm. When she got to the kitchen there was a note on the fridge.

“Dear Dongsaeng

There were no vegetables in the apartment so I had to go to grocery shopping with Youngmin (♥) picked me up at 8 and we don’t know when we’ll be back. Just don’t forget that you have your vocal class at noon. Oh and I didn’t know if you needed anything so I’m just getting your cereal; I was gonna ask you before we left but you were sleeping, I didn’t wanna wake you. Just text me if there’s anything you need. XD

                                                                                      -사랑해, your Unnie.”

Eunmi laughed to herself as she put the note down. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 10. Since she had 2 hours to waste, she decided to take her time with getting ready. She got out her IPod and plugged it into her speaker. Once the music was filled throughout the entire apartment, she went into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower.

As the hot water was running down her skin, she couldn't help but wonder what Hyunseing's project was, and why he only asked her for help. The possibilties led to her playing out scenarios in her head, which just made her giggle. Once out of the shower, she couldn't find her red towel so she used Miyoung's pink one.

Today she actually wanted to try and look pretty, so she searched her entire closet to find something that was more dressy than sporty. It wasn't easy. Half of her closet was filled with jeans, t-shirts, and sweat pants. At the back of her closet she found the dresses and skirts Miyoung had forced her to buy.

She wore a blue and white striped, sleeveless dress. She actually liked this dress because it was knee length and the blue was a beautiful saphire blue. She sat on her bed and looked at her feet. She felt like wearing flip flops but since she was actually making an effort she chose to wear flats. She even changed her bag from her usual red sack to a large white tote. Inside she only carried her notebook, laptop, and a change of clothes incase she wanted to play a game after class. She tred to shove in her red football but unfortunately, it wouldn't fit.

After everything was set she looked at the clock again and saw that it was almost time for her to leave. She then turned to the mirror to get a final look at hersolf. She ran her hands over her stomach and thought about going on a diet. But all of those thoughts went away when she heard her stomach growl. So she went into the kitchen and heated up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter