Hey Kibum!

기다리다 (Waiting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was eight o'clock at night and Dae was walking home from the library. She was listening to her Ipod and was lost in her own world. It was so peaceful and serene as she walked, and she took advantage of the moment to look back. Every time she closed her eyes she had a flashback of her highschool days. Iy seemed so real to her. She could remember playing backetball outside with the boys and her highschool friends. Whenever she made a shot, Donghae and Eunhyuk would piggy-back her all around the court. Heechul, Hangeng, and Leeteuk would always try to cheat, only until Kangin would come to yell at them, but then Sungmin would come seconds later and jump on his back. Ryeowook would be inside cooking lunch with Shindong there to "assist" him. Kyunghae and Henry would be struggling to get the ball away from Siwon. Kibum and Yesung would be inside watching variety shows. And Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun would always be in the back planning their next prank to pull.

Dae was suddenly brought back to reality when she heard her name being called fromm a distance. She turned around to see Kibum running towards her. She stopped so that he could catch up.

"Hey Dae! Long time no see. I bet you're suprised to see me."

"No, actually. Donghae told me you were back."

"Oh...That's weird."

"Why is that weird?"

"Because, after i left the group i kinda lost contact with my hyungs, and you....i mean i did send them a message but i didn't think they'd take much notice of it."

Dae was feeling a little uncomfortable, so she quickly changed the subject. "Umm, i was actually getting dinner, so i should get going before it gets too late."

"But i thought the food hall was open 24/7?"

"Oh, i don't eat at the food hall...rather, my roomate won't allow me."

"That's stupid. Why not?"

"She's afraid that i'll spend all my time in there and then i'll die of a heart attack. I don't blame her for thinking that though, it does sound like something i'd do."

"So how to you guys eat?"

"We cook ouur own meals at our apartment."

"Oh! You guys have an apartment? Are you going there now? If so, i'd love to come with you." It was more of a demand than a question, and Dae was starting to get irritated.

"No!....I mean...i-i'm not going to my apartment. I'm going out to eat. I don't-" Before she could finish the sentence, Kibum invited himself.

"Great, i'm coming with you." Dae just laughed awkwardly and nodded her head.

They decided to get spicy fish cakes. Along the way, somehow the two engaged in a lengthy conversation, catching up on the past 3 years they spent apart. Dae found out that after Kibum left SJ, he auditioned for many movies and dramas. He only got lucky with a few, but the rest were just rejections. He also tried several times to contact his hyungs, but by the time he did, they were already 10x more popular then when he was still in the group. It became almost impossible to try and talk to them with their busy schedules. Then after a while, the media stopped following him, and things started to die down. He had gotten himself involved with the wrong crowd and got into some trouble, even picked up some horrible habbits which he tried hard to get rid of. After that, he took a long break from all of his work. When he thought it was time for his return, he decided that he wanted to follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter